ALL >> Health >> View Article
Why Is It Feasible To Treat Cerebral Palsy With Stem Cell Therapy?
Total Articles: 59
Treatment for Cerebral Palsy
Cerebral palsy is a non-progressive neurological disorder, which highly affects the functioning of the body. But, with the introduction of stem cell therapy, nowadays it is possible to treat the patients with cerebral palsy. NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute is one of the finest medical institutes in the world which offer excellent treatment for cerebral palsy. This medical institute provides efficient and innovative cerebral palsy treatment in India for neurological disorders.
For the last few years, it is successfully delivering stem cell treatment to the needful patients and has helped a lot of patients. The doctors of this institute are highly experienced and professional; they understand the of the patients and their near ones.
The doctors efficiently study the critical neurological disorders of the patients and according to that prepare a stem cell treatment for the patients. Basically, Cerebral palsy affects the overall voluntary movements of a patient. Cerebral palsy is a critical condition, which can be caused due to any injury to the brain or abnormal brain development.
These critical things lead to the stiffness of muscles or lack of muscle co-ordination, which affects the overall functioning of a body. Mainly the muscle tone, lower limb activity, upper limb activity, trunk activity, speech and some other functionings are highly affected in the case of cerebral palsy.
Due to the different neurological order of patients, the symptoms also vary from patient to patient. Mostly, three cases of cerebral palsy are being observed among the people, including dyskinetic, spastic, ataxic cerebral palsy. After a lot of observations, the doctors have found the following common causes which can lead to critical conditions of patients due to cerebral palsy:-
Any injury to the brain, at the developmental stages.
1. Gene mutation of the brain cells.
2. Reduced supply of blood and oxygen at the time of birth.
3. Any serious physical injuries at the time of pregnancy.
4. Any typical complications at the time of premature birth.
5. Unusual structure and size of the brain.
To opt for an efficient stem cell treatment for cerebral palsy, it is highly recommended to provide clinical treatments to the patients as early as possible. As cerebral palsy is a non-progressive disorder, the disease in the brain remains the same, the behavior and movement of the patients deteriorate with the time.
The standard medications and therapeutic approaches do not help much in the case of cerebral palsy as sensitive parts of the brain are affected. The medications work to some extent, but it is quite impossible to improve the overall living condition of the patients.
In such cases, the doctors prefer the stem cell treatment to achieve an effective result. In NGBSI, the doctors inject adult stem cells are injected intrathecally.
These stem cells have various neuro-trophic factors which help in performing following functions:
1. Formation of new neural maps in the brain cells.
2. Rapid enhancement of cell integration and multiplication.
3. New blood vessels are formed around the damaged area in order to provide sufficient blood and oxygen for cell regeneration.
4. Cell death is being reduced instantly.
NGBSI has effectively treated more than 600 critical cases of cerebral palsy, and around 92.6% of patients have reported positive improvements in their conditions. The stem cell treatment is very safe, and it takes very short time to perform the procedure. Also, it is highly recommended by the patients of NGBSI to attend the rehabilitation programs, after the stem cell therapy, in order to achieve improvement in both mental and physical conditions.
The author is an expert in the field of stem cell research & therapy. The writer has a flair for writing and she keeps on writing various articles and blogs related to the industry. She wrote this article to educate her readers about the various intricacies involved in stem cell treatment for autism. If you want to know more about stem cell treatment for spinal cord injury, feel free to click on active links.
Health Articles1. Things You Can Do If Your Gums Are Bleeding
Author: Dr. Lakhwinder Singh
2. Paresthesia Could Cause Loss Of Male Organ Sensation
Author: John Dugan
3. Buy Adderall Xr 20 Mg Online Usa | @whitepear.store
4. Weight Reduction Herbs
5. Diy Treatments For Common Skin Concerns
Author: Dr mithra
6. Join Occupational First Aid Course To Serve As A First Aid Responder In Times Of Medical Emergency C
7. Qualities In A Pediatrician You Must Look For
Author: ponting brown
8. Remain In The Best Of Health With Pure Noni Products Of Salveo
9. Planning To Attend A Cme Medical Conference In Toronto? | Emedevents
10. Male Organ Skin And Vitamin D: A Healthy Combo
Author: John Dugan
11. How Do Invisible Braces Help Everyone In Your Family
Author: Joseph Donald
12. How A General Dentist Can Improve Your Oral Health
Author: Abel Abraham
13. How To Compare Invisible Braces To The Traditional Braces
Author: Malachi Mixon
14. Right Cosmetic Surgery Rectify Body And Facial Features
Author: opus clinic
15. Enjoy Monsoon Season With These Hair Care Tips
Author: Pankaj Singhal