ALL >> Education >> View Article
Study Abroad Consultants - Moving To Canada Made Easier For Students
Total Articles: 3
Every student is in a dilemma these days what to do after school or graduation? Career Advancement opportunities are numerous but what matters are how many opportunities are worth grabbing? These days’ students plan to study abroad and attain International degrees that will help them get jobs in a well established Multinational Company with a good salary package.
Canada is amongst top 5 countries with numerous opportunities for students. Its study abroad policies, work permit, and Permanent Residency option, gives an opportunity to the students to relocate and start their life fresh in a new country. But to plan your future, it is essential to know about the country, its education system, and government and immigration policies. This is where study abroad consultants come in picture.
Immigration companies or consultants deal in student visa, work permit and permanent residencies of various countries. These consultants have contacts with various Colleges and Universities in the country and according to the interest of the student and their credentials they can help to arrange the offer letter of the college/university. But the question arises which consultant to trust? There are so many consultants in the market today that it has become difficult to distinguish between the genuine and fake consultants. The catch here is if the consultant is ICCRC Approved consultant he becomes a licensed immigration service provider.
Why is Canada an ideal choice?
If you are a goal-oriented person who wants to make a Global career then Canada is an ideal country for many reasons:
• International Recognition: Degrees and Diplomas from Canadian colleges and universities and internationally recognized and acceptable. The main problem with many countries is that their degrees are not universally accepted and students do not get well-paid jobs or positions in other countries as they are not considered qualified for the position. After studying from Canada, a person can apply anywhere in the world.
• Friendly Environment: People of Canada are welcoming and ever ready to help. A perfect combination of professionalism and warmth makes the immigrants become comfortable and adjust in a foreign country easily. It is a country with low crime rate as well.
• Flexible Policies: Immigration policies of Canada are easy and well laid. Strong credentials with good IELTS Score and a good course selection is all that takes to get a student visa. Canada also offers 1 or 1.5 years of work permit after study during which student can apply for PR.
• Affordable Education: Another important factor that makes Canada a much in demand country is their affordable fee structure. They do not discriminate between domestic and international students. Yes, there is a difference in fee structure, but it is not a whooping amount. Also, they offer scholarships to the bright students; in-house jobs and payment are also flexible.
• Employment Opportunities: Lastly, it is a country with innumerable job openings at every level from admin, operations to management with a good wage rate or C2C. Not only this, but one can also start his own business as the law and order for foreign immigrants promotes establishing of small and medium business even by immigrants.
Keeping in mind all these factors, undoubtedly Canada is a country where dreams do becomes a reality, and people can achieve all the success they dream of.
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri