ALL >> Health >> View Article
Manhood Rash From The Gym: Work Out Without The Itch
Total Articles: 1102
Working out at the gym - now that’s something that makes a guy feel good! Sure, there’s sweat and effort, but it pays off when a guy looks in the mirror and sees the results. (And it helps that a guy’s partners like to see the results, too.) What isn’t so positive is when a guy ends up with a little manhood rash from his visits to the gym. Since male organ health should never be sacrificed for getting buffed, it pays to take steps to prevent a manhood rash from the gym (and to treat it if one sneaks in anyway).
It’s no surprise that a manhood rash sometimes crops up among gym rats (or even just the guy who occasionally stops in for a workout). The physical outlay, whether from taking a yoga class, hitting the weights or spending time on a bike, brings about sweat, and sweat encourages bacteria. In addition, some men with very sensitive manhood skin can get rashy just from exposure to too much heat. And of course there’s the problem of germs, bacteria and fungi brought onto the premises by other gym residents.
So the conditions are ripe for manhood rash development. What are some steps a guy can take to help protect his member?
- Use towels. Nowadays, most gyms are generous in making available a large supply of fresh, clean towels and guys need to use them. (If towels aren’t supplied by the gym, a guy needs to be sure to bring his own.) Many men use these towels to wipe down machines after they have used them, which is good; but they also need to wipe them down before use - just in case the previous guy wasn’t so thoughtful or missed some sweaty residue.
But it isn’t enough to use those towels when on the gym floor. Be sure to use them in the locker room, too. Lay one down on the bench before sitting, especially if a guy has removed his clothes. And guys who like to relax in the sauna or steam room bare should definitely bring a towel and sit on that. With all the bare feet in locker rooms, any guy with athlete’s foot may be accidentally spreading his fungus around the area - and that’s the same fungus that causes jock itch.
- Be selfish. We’re taught as children that sharing is important, but it’s okay to be a little selfish when it comes to the gym. If a man lends a guy a towel, it might come back with a fungus on it. Let some dude borrow that razor and he may regret it - especially if the owner decides to do a little manscaping with it later on and ends up with a rash. Even something as seemingly harmless as sharing soap can be problematic; guys with sensitive skin can develop an allergic reaction to skin cells left on the cleanser. Never borrow another guy’s jock or underwear; that’s just begging for a manhood rash!
- Keep fresh. A man shouldn’t start his workout in that same t-shirt and shorts he wore to mow the lawn or rake the leaves. Starting off with sweaty clothing, especially clingy underwear and shorts, will increase the rash potential at the gym. Use fresh clothes for the workout and bring along another set of fresh clothes (including underwear) for after the shower - and be sure to dry the man-parts off thoroughly after showering.
A guy will also be less likely to pick up a manhood rash at the gym if his member is kept in tiptop shape. Regular use of a top notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help. Definitely select a crème that includes vitamin A. Also known as retinol, vitamin A has fierce antibacterial properties that attack the bacteria that thrive in dark, warm, moist places. The crème should also include a combination of moisturizers, such as natural Shea butter and vitamin E, which can lock-in the healthy moisturizing oils that keep skin from becoming chapped and prone to rashiness.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018