ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles
Total Articles: 35
Purchasing a used car, truck, SUV, or any other vehicle can be bit intimidating. It is important that you research the vehicle you plan to purchase using a website like Yahoo Autos or Edmunds. Equally important is the choice of dealership you use. It is important that you select the dealership on reasons other than merely the price.
All dealerships selling used cars are not equal. Although it is commonly believed that independent car dealerships offer best deals as the owners and managers have complete control over the inventory. They can also be more flexible in their prices. It is also believed that independent stores can offer best financing options.
While this line of thinking is not incorrect, often car buyers totally miss the golden opportunities available at their Franchise Auto Dealer, like a Buick or GMC dealership. Franchise dealerships sell quality used cars that are hard if not impossible to find at a used car lot. Their inventory comes from:
• Lease Returns
• Late Model Trade-In vehicles
• Auto Auctions
Most franchise dealers also offer Certified Pre-owned vehicles. The certified vehicles must meet manufacturer’s specifications before the vehicle can be marketed as “Certified.” This type of highly reliable vehicle is not available at typical independent used car dealer.
Similarly, select franchise dealership also offer a lease option on late model vehicles. This allows you to enjoy a late model car with low miles, that is well maintained, at an affordable monthly payment. This unique opportunity to enjoy a quality used car is not available through a typical used car dealership.
Here are a few other benefits of buying a high quality, reliable vehicle from a franchise dealership:
• Well maintained vehicles, inspected and serviced by industry certified technicians
• A large pool of cars to choose from
• Qualified and trained staff to assist in auto financing
• On-site repair service center
Before you purchase your next used vehicle, visit your local franchise dealerships in person or at least view their inventory online.
Many franchise dealers have a large inventory of quality new, certified pre-owned and used vehicles with a low starting price. Most pre-owned cars are in excellent condition and look almost new. In fact, you will be amazed at how unbelievably good and well-maintained these cars are, sold at prices that most people can easily afford.
Automobiles Articles1. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
2. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
3. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
4. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
5. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
6. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
7. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
8. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
9. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
10. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith
11. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Selling Your Car
Author: Luca Curtis
12. Reasons Owning Custom Bike Will Change Your Status
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Create The Right Impression By Hiring London Chauffeur
Author: Toby Pratt
14. Vehicle Dashboard Gauges
Author: Vitaly Sandyrev
15. The Main Reasons Cars Breakdown