ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles
Total Articles: 31
Purchasing a used car, truck, SUV, or any other vehicle can be bit intimidating. It is important that you research the vehicle you plan to purchase using a website like Yahoo Autos or Edmunds. Equally important is the choice of dealership you use. It is important that you select the dealership on reasons other than merely the price.
All dealerships selling used cars are not equal. Although it is commonly believed that independent car dealerships offer best deals as the owners and managers have complete control over the inventory. They can also be more flexible in their prices. It is also believed that independent stores can offer best financing options.
While this line of thinking is not incorrect, often car buyers totally miss the golden opportunities available at their Franchise Auto Dealer, like a Buick or GMC dealership. Franchise dealerships sell quality used cars that are hard if not impossible to find at a used car lot. Their inventory comes from:
• Lease Returns
• Late Model Trade-In vehicles
• Auto Auctions
Most franchise dealers also offer Certified Pre-owned vehicles. The certified vehicles must meet manufacturer’s specifications before the vehicle can be marketed as “Certified.” This type of highly reliable vehicle is not available at typical independent used car dealer.
Similarly, select franchise dealership also offer a lease option on late model vehicles. This allows you to enjoy a late model car with low miles, that is well maintained, at an affordable monthly payment. This unique opportunity to enjoy a quality used car is not available through a typical used car dealership.
Here are a few other benefits of buying a high quality, reliable vehicle from a franchise dealership:
• Well maintained vehicles, inspected and serviced by industry certified technicians
• A large pool of cars to choose from
• Qualified and trained staff to assist in auto financing
• On-site repair service center
Before you purchase your next used vehicle, visit your local franchise dealerships in person or at least view their inventory online.
Many franchise dealers have a large inventory of quality new, certified pre-owned and used vehicles with a low starting price. Most pre-owned cars are in excellent condition and look almost new. In fact, you will be amazed at how unbelievably good and well-maintained these cars are, sold at prices that most people can easily afford.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car