ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles
Total Articles: 39
Purchasing a used car, truck, SUV, or any other vehicle can be bit intimidating. It is important that you research the vehicle you plan to purchase using a website like Yahoo Autos or Edmunds. Equally important is the choice of dealership you use. It is important that you select the dealership on reasons other than merely the price.
All dealerships selling used cars are not equal. Although it is commonly believed that independent car dealerships offer best deals as the owners and managers have complete control over the inventory. They can also be more flexible in their prices. It is also believed that independent stores can offer best financing options.
While this line of thinking is not incorrect, often car buyers totally miss the golden opportunities available at their Franchise Auto Dealer, like a Buick or GMC dealership. Franchise dealerships sell quality used cars that are hard if not impossible to find at a used car lot. Their inventory comes from:
• Lease Returns
• Late Model Trade-In vehicles
• Auto Auctions
Most franchise dealers also offer Certified Pre-owned vehicles. The certified vehicles must meet manufacturer’s specifications before the vehicle can be marketed as “Certified.” This type of highly reliable vehicle is not available at typical independent used car dealer.
Similarly, select franchise dealership also offer a lease option on late model vehicles. This allows you to enjoy a late model car with low miles, that is well maintained, at an affordable monthly payment. This unique opportunity to enjoy a quality used car is not available through a typical used car dealership.
Here are a few other benefits of buying a high quality, reliable vehicle from a franchise dealership:
• Well maintained vehicles, inspected and serviced by industry certified technicians
• A large pool of cars to choose from
• Qualified and trained staff to assist in auto financing
• On-site repair service center
Before you purchase your next used vehicle, visit your local franchise dealerships in person or at least view their inventory online.
Many franchise dealers have a large inventory of quality new, certified pre-owned and used vehicles with a low starting price. Most pre-owned cars are in excellent condition and look almost new. In fact, you will be amazed at how unbelievably good and well-maintained these cars are, sold at prices that most people can easily afford.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona