ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Franchise Dealerships Selling Quality Used & Pre-owned Vehicles
Total Articles: 45
Purchasing a used car, truck, SUV, or any other vehicle can be bit intimidating. It is important that you research the vehicle you plan to purchase using a website like Yahoo Autos or Edmunds. Equally important is the choice of dealership you use. It is important that you select the dealership on reasons other than merely the price.
All dealerships selling used cars are not equal. Although it is commonly believed that independent car dealerships offer best deals as the owners and managers have complete control over the inventory. They can also be more flexible in their prices. It is also believed that independent stores can offer best financing options.
While this line of thinking is not incorrect, often car buyers totally miss the golden opportunities available at their Franchise Auto Dealer, like a Buick or GMC dealership. Franchise dealerships sell quality used cars that are hard if not impossible to find at a used car lot. Their inventory comes from:
• Lease Returns
• Late Model Trade-In vehicles
• Auto Auctions
Most franchise dealers also offer Certified Pre-owned vehicles. The certified vehicles must meet manufacturer’s specifications before the vehicle can be marketed as “Certified.” This type of highly reliable vehicle is not available at typical independent used car dealer.
Similarly, select franchise dealership also offer a lease option on late model vehicles. This allows you to enjoy a late model car with low miles, that is well maintained, at an affordable monthly payment. This unique opportunity to enjoy a quality used car is not available through a typical used car dealership.
Here are a few other benefits of buying a high quality, reliable vehicle from a franchise dealership:
• Well maintained vehicles, inspected and serviced by industry certified technicians
• A large pool of cars to choose from
• Qualified and trained staff to assist in auto financing
• On-site repair service center
Before you purchase your next used vehicle, visit your local franchise dealerships in person or at least view their inventory online.
Many franchise dealers have a large inventory of quality new, certified pre-owned and used vehicles with a low starting price. Most pre-owned cars are in excellent condition and look almost new. In fact, you will be amazed at how unbelievably good and well-maintained these cars are, sold at prices that most people can easily afford.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola