ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Surprise Fall In Iphones Sales - Apple Reports
Total Articles: 115
Apple on Tuesday in the second quarter iPhone sales suddenly fell, indicating that the company expects the company's core products will launch the first anniversary of the version.
Financial data and analysis firm FactSet said that as of April 1 quarter, the company in the second quarter of 2016 in May sales fell by 508,000 iPhone. Analysts estimate iPhone sales of 52.27 million. This means that with the introduction of iPhone 7, iPhone's return growth can only continue to the end of 2016 the so-called holiday season.
The company's revenue grew 4.6 percent to $ 52.9 billion, but it is estimated at $ 53.2 billion, resulting in a fall of about 1.5 percent.
The company reported higher-than-expected earnings per share of $ 2.10, higher than Wall Street's expected $ 2.02.
"Apple is a very mixed story in terms of results. Apple's sales are less than a year ago, but until the new iPhone release is the real consumer, especially when the traditional upgrade more than a few years ago Meaningful, "said senior analyst Clement Thibault. Investing.com.
IPad sales of 89,000 units, down year on year, although the Mac sales from four million a year ago to 4.2 million, sales price means that revenue growth of 14%.
Apple usually launched a new iPhone in September. The sharp rise in sales will usually occur during the holiday season, as customers will continue to decline before the next release, so demand for the next few quarters will decline.
Apple's 10th anniversary iPhone series may run wireless charging, 3D face recognition and curve display and other functions.
According to Thomson Reuters I / B / E / S, the company expects total revenues for the quarter to be $ 43.5 billion to $ 45.5 billion, while analysts expect an average of $ 45.6 billion.
FactSet said analysts expect the company to sell 42.31 million iPhones on average this quarter.
Earlier today, Apple's market capitalization was slightly higher than the peak market capitalization of $ 774.91 billion, reaching $ 776.59 billion. It is still the only listed stock in the United States, the market value of more than 700 billion US dollars.
Thibault said: "We are not disappointed, but we expect very low," Thibault said. "We would have liked to see a stronger new growth, but in the past few years, when we had harmed Apple, Apple was not easy."
UK Wide Repair, is one of the top most mobile repairing service providers. www.ukwiderepair.co.uk offers repairing services for any mobile brand from Apple to Nokia. For more details, you can logon to the website http://www.ukwiderepair.co.uk
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. The Rise Of Led Video Walls
Author: Jamie Eliott
2. Motorolarepairing.uk – Motorola Repair Service Centre Uk
3. Sony Playstation Planning For Big Changes
4. Want To Make The Best Advantage Of Your Traffic, Try Load Balancing
Author: Daniel Padilla
5. Icv Software For Business- Increasing Productivity For Long Term Business Success
Author: Jessica E Taylor
6. Htc Screen Repair London/htcrepairing.uk
7. Issues And Fixes For Hp Laptops & Computers In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
8. Professional Multibrand Mobile Phone Repair Centre In The Uk
9. Htc Onem8 Screen Replacement Edinburgh/htcrepairing.uk
10. Issue Resolved For Xbox One S Error Code 107
11. Top 4 Us Tech Support Service Companies
12. Best Htc Repair Centre Newcastle
13. Html5 Website Builders Useful For Web Developers
Author: Amit Kumawat
14. Issues And Fixes For Tablet Repair Services In The Uk
Author: Angel Smith
15. Nokia Lumia 735 Screen Replacement Cardiff