ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mb2-711 Free Demo Material
Total Articles: 55
You are the primary technical resource for an enterprise deployment of Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises that has 300 seats.
You are asked about hardware requirements for Microsoft SQL Server.
You need to make the appropriate recommendation.
What are the hardware requirements for SQL Server for this organization?
A. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 0 hard disk array
B. Dual-core x64 architecture 1.5 GHz processor, 4 GB RAM. and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
C. Intel Xeon Phi Coprocessors, 64-GB RAM, and PCI Express Solid State Storage
D. Quad-core x64 architecture 2 GHz AMD Opteron processor. 16-GB RAM, and SAS RAID 5 hard disk array
Your organization uses Microsoft Exchange Online and you deploy Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises. You need to synchronize records between the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Server and Exchange Online. What is the supported synchronization method for this scenario?
A. folder-level tracking
B. Email Router
C. smart matching
D. server-side synchronization
Which service can you categorize as a Back End Server role?
A. Email Integration Service
B. Help Server
C. Volume Shadow Copy Service (VSS) Writer service
D. Deployment Web Service
You are the primary technical resource for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises installation. While completing the discovery phase, you find that the domain is running directory service forest and domain functional level of Windows Server 2003.
When you report your findings, you are informed that the organization is running legacy applications and could not upgrade functional levels when they began upgrading their servers several years ago. They understand that the software vendor has made updates and will investigate if new domain service functional levels are supported.
You need to inform them of the minimally supported Active Directory Domain Services (AD DS) functional level for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises.
What is the minimally supported AD DS functional level?
A. Windows Server 2003 R2
B. Windows Server 2008
C. Windows Server 2008 R2
D. Windows Server 2012
Which two operating systems are supported for Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016? Each correct answer presents a complete solution. NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter Edition
B. Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials Edition
C. Windows Server 2012 Foundation Edition
D. Windows Server 2012 Standard Edition
You review the browsers available on client machines for a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 installation.
• 47 Windows 7 devices with Internet Explorer 9.
• 17 Apple devices with the latest version of Safari.
• 5 Google Chromebooks with the latest version of Chrome.
• 105 Windows 7 systems with the latest version of Mozilla Firefox.
You need to determine the number of browsers that will need an upgrade to support the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 web client
How many web browsers will need an upgrade?
You are performing a full server Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 setup on a server named CRM01. You will use a Microsoft SQL Server 2012 Enterprise. 64-bit SP1 named SQL01 for the setup.
If not already installed, which three components will be installed during the setup? Each correct answer presents part of the solution.
A. SQL Server Reporting Services in SQL01
B. Internet Information Services (IIS) in CRM01
C. Windows PowerShell in CRM01
D. CRMAppPool Internet Information Services (IIS) application pool in CRM01
E. SQLAccessGroup in Active Directory
You manage a Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 on-premises installation.
You need to determine what is gained by installing Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions.
What are three benefits of installing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM Reporting Extensions? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
NOTE: Each correct selection is worth one point.
A. Reports authored in Transact-SQL are translated to Fetch XML
B. Removes the need to configure trust for delegation
C. Enables the use of SharePoint mode in SQL Reporting Services
D. Support for fetch-based reports
E. Allows you to create or import an organization
You are installing the Microsoft Dynamics CRM 2016 Email Router.
Which two operating systems are supported? Each correct answer presents a complete solution.
A. Windows Vista 64-bit
B. Windows 7 32-bit
C. Windows Server 2008 R2 64-bit
D. Windows Server 2012 64-bit
Education Articles1. Industrial Safety Online Course
Author: Somiya khatun
2. Intensive Chinese Language Program Shanghai – Become The Master Of The Language
Author: Michel Kern
3. How Primavera Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
4. How Is The Future Of Ios Developer In Today's Technology?
5. Ibm Mdm Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
6. The Online Oracle Interview Questions Help In Your Interview Preparation
7. 10 Most Common Mistakes Every Beginner Java Programmer Makes
8. How Is Ms Ramaiah Institute Of Technology In Terms Of Placements, Ranking, Fees And Admissions?
9. Top Ways To Know How Digital Marketing Grow Your Business Online
Author: Vishal Varma
10. Best Techniques And Tactics For Sales And Marketing Coach
Author: Sanjay Burman
11. Sales And Marketing Strategy By Synture Group For Small Businesses
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni
12. Best Education Channels In India – Enriching The Students Future
Author: Nitesh Sharma
13. Problems With Programs And The Law Of Attraction
Author: Shannon Panzo
14. Enrol Into An Ielts Coaching Class To Derive Meritorious Results In English
Author: Jackson Snowball
15. Get Familiarize With The Key Benefits Of Cbap Training Program