ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Revive The Front Door: Making The Right Paint Color Choice
Total Articles: 84
Painting a door is no rocket science. You can finish it in a few hours and it is not expensive as well. So, homeowners do not give it a second thought. They decide on the interior color for the walls, choose from the exterior paint options and let the painter make a decision of the doors. But remember that doors and windows bring together the entire room and a bad color choice can ruin the painting result.
When you are painting the exterior of your home, choosing the right color for the front door becomes all the more important. It will enhance the curb appeal of your home and make your property shine. A bright and well-painted door is the sign of prosperity. Even if you are not interested in undertaking a complete exterior home renovation, painting the front door can spruce up the property instantly. Revive the front door to glam up the exterior of your home and make it beautiful without undertaking a financial burden.
The Feng Shui Angle
If you believe in Feng Shui, you will be glad to know that the front door holds high importance in the philosophy. The front door is called the mouth of Chi or energy. And, if you want your home to have good energy, you need to pay attention to the front door.
In Feng Shui, choice of the most auspicious color depends on the direction of the front door. If the front door faces East, your best options includes colors that resemble wood such as brown and green. For south-facing door, color red is the prime choice. White and yellow colors suit west-front doors. And, for doors facing the north direction, black and blue colors are suitable.
Choosing the Right Color for the Front Door
For the right color choice, you can take help of Feng Shui or use your imagination to make a decision. You can take inspiration from landscape, color of the siding, patio, etc. to make a choice. Choosing a bright and contrasting color may seem to be an overwhelming task to you but do not shy away from it. If you have doubts, tape a couple of swatches to the front door. Remember that a bright color may not suit the interior walls but it can be ideal for the curb appeal of your home. So, think about the color choice and make a right decision to revive the front door.
For giving new color to the front door or painting the exterior of home, choose Perfect Painters. We use quality paint and hire the best painting crew to give you great results. For every Toronto home painting job, trust Toronto’s favorite painter and get the best looking home forever.
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi