ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Revive The Front Door: Making The Right Paint Color Choice
Total Articles: 98
Painting a door is no rocket science. You can finish it in a few hours and it is not expensive as well. So, homeowners do not give it a second thought. They decide on the interior color for the walls, choose from the exterior paint options and let the painter make a decision of the doors. But remember that doors and windows bring together the entire room and a bad color choice can ruin the painting result.
When you are painting the exterior of your home, choosing the right color for the front door becomes all the more important. It will enhance the curb appeal of your home and make your property shine. A bright and well-painted door is the sign of prosperity. Even if you are not interested in undertaking a complete exterior home renovation, painting the front door can spruce up the property instantly. Revive the front door to glam up the exterior of your home and make it beautiful without undertaking a financial burden.
The Feng Shui Angle
If you believe in Feng Shui, you will be glad to know that the front door holds high importance in the philosophy. The front door is called the mouth of Chi or energy. And, if you want your home to have good energy, you need to pay attention to the front door.
In Feng Shui, choice of the most auspicious color depends on the direction of the front door. If the front door faces East, your best options includes colors that resemble wood such as brown and green. For south-facing door, color red is the prime choice. White and yellow colors suit west-front doors. And, for doors facing the north direction, black and blue colors are suitable.
Choosing the Right Color for the Front Door
For the right color choice, you can take help of Feng Shui or use your imagination to make a decision. You can take inspiration from landscape, color of the siding, patio, etc. to make a choice. Choosing a bright and contrasting color may seem to be an overwhelming task to you but do not shy away from it. If you have doubts, tape a couple of swatches to the front door. Remember that a bright color may not suit the interior walls but it can be ideal for the curb appeal of your home. So, think about the color choice and make a right decision to revive the front door.
For giving new color to the front door or painting the exterior of home, choose Perfect Painters. We use quality paint and hire the best painting crew to give you great results. For every Toronto home painting job, trust Toronto’s favorite painter and get the best looking home forever.
Home and Garden Articles1. Change Your Interior Decor With Lal Haveli Handicraft Products In 2017
Author: Lal Haveli
2. Bond Cleaning Perth Ensures Full Bond Amount Return
3. Asbestos Is Harmful To Our Environment
Author: Anu Walia
4. 10 Tips: Grow Your Business With Qualified Contractor Leads
5. Effective Lawn Mowing Tips To Make Your Lawn Thrive & Green!!
Author: Tony Bulic
6. Aluminium Fencing: A Great Privacy Option
Author: Tony Bulic
7. Creating Pathways In The Fairy Garden
Author: Lauren Kyes
8. Some Tips Regarding Exterior Painting In Miami
Author: Kevin Roberts
9. The Innovative Tips And Ideas For Purchasing Classic Office Furniture Online
Author: Kim Thompson
10. How To Win Clients And Influence Markets With Local Builders In Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
11. How To Choose Led Grow Lights
Author: Franklin David
12. Six Gorgeous Combination Of Flowers And Vase
13. How Do You Handle Daily Chores?
Author: Chris Roger
14. Home Interior Design Bangalore Team Can Make Your Dream Come True For A Beautiful Home
15. Ways To Make Your Home Look Spacious