ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Porcelain Tile Design Trends
Total Articles: 45
Porcelain is a type of ceramic tile that is made of finer, denser clay. Since porcelain is denser than ceramic tile, it is also harder and less porous. This makes it very stain ad water resistant. Porcelain is available in several textures including: natural, smooth, polished, and textured surfaces. Porcelain tile is offered in glazed and un-glazed options; however, un-glazed tile requires more frequent cleaning. As a bonus, porcelain is much lighter than marble and granite - meaning easier installs.
The versatility of porcelain is almost endless. Porcelain tile can be incorporated in several places of the home, including the kitchen, bathroom, and even fireplace. It has recently emerged into the bathroom design scene since it is low maintenance and can handle moisture and daily use.
A great thing about porcelain is that it is available in several "looks." It can even be made to look like metal, wood, and stone. Additionally, it can be used indoors and outdoors. With advancing technologies, porcelain is now available in larger segments.
A recent trend in bathroom design is covering all of the walls with porcelain slab tiles. The large tiles can help to make the room appear larger due to the little number of grout lines. This creates a minimal look with little upkeep. Porcelain slab tile is a great option for those who want to create a glamorous look without the high costs since it is cheaper than marble. Although porcelain slab tile may be currently seen as a luxury item, it is expected to come down in costs as it becomes more popular.
Porcelain is a great option for flooring, backsplashes, walls, and other accent areas in the home. It is a durable and stain resistant, which is a plus for any family. One of the major advantages of porcelain is that it is extremely versatile since it can be used in several areas of the home, as well as outdoor spaces. Porcelain tile is also available in many styles and can mimic the look of wood and metal.
Home and Garden Articles1. Qualities To Keep In Mind While Selecting Wallpapers In India
2. Small Bathroom Designs That Make Them Seem Large
Author: sunita arvind
3. Why It Is Important To Choose A Sleeping Mattress Carefully?
Author: Ahmed Ali
4. Create Your Home Bar For The Best Relaxing Experience
Author: Luis Alderman
5. Buy Best Room Ac, Air Conditioner 1.5 Ton Online At Attractive Prices
Author: Divya Sharma
6. Tips For Selecting Furniture For Your New Home
Author: Michael Daniels
7. Small Room Reworking Solutions
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
8. 7 Questions About Plant Breeder Services Every Gardener Should Ask
Author: Paul Gooderham
9. 8 Important Dump Cart Safety Tips
Author: Michael Foley
10. Advice Pertaining To Getting Any Locksmith.
Author: Bob Smith
11. What Is The Pool Compliance Checklist For A Safe Pool?
Author: Carol Donvito
12. Buy Home Decoration Items Online
Author: Nishant Sahu
13. 10 Doubts You Should Clarify About Builders
Author: Mark Trescothic
14. Choosing Flowers For Special Occasions
Author: Ross Barkely
15. The Interior Designers In Bangalore Realize Your Dream Home Within Your Budget