ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Porcelain Tile Design Trends
Total Articles: 48
Porcelain is a type of ceramic tile that is made of finer, denser clay. Since porcelain is denser than ceramic tile, it is also harder and less porous. This makes it very stain ad water resistant. Porcelain is available in several textures including: natural, smooth, polished, and textured surfaces. Porcelain tile is offered in glazed and un-glazed options; however, un-glazed tile requires more frequent cleaning. As a bonus, porcelain is much lighter than marble and granite - meaning easier installs.
The versatility of porcelain is almost endless. Porcelain tile can be incorporated in several places of the home, including the kitchen, bathroom, and even fireplace. It has recently emerged into the bathroom design scene since it is low maintenance and can handle moisture and daily use.
A great thing about porcelain is that it is available in several "looks." It can even be made to look like metal, wood, and stone. Additionally, it can be used indoors and outdoors. With advancing technologies, porcelain is now available in larger segments.
A recent trend in bathroom design is covering all of the walls with porcelain slab tiles. The large tiles can help to make the room appear larger due to the little number of grout lines. This creates a minimal look with little upkeep. Porcelain slab tile is a great option for those who want to create a glamorous look without the high costs since it is cheaper than marble. Although porcelain slab tile may be currently seen as a luxury item, it is expected to come down in costs as it becomes more popular.
Porcelain is a great option for flooring, backsplashes, walls, and other accent areas in the home. It is a durable and stain resistant, which is a plus for any family. One of the major advantages of porcelain is that it is extremely versatile since it can be used in several areas of the home, as well as outdoor spaces. Porcelain tile is also available in many styles and can mimic the look of wood and metal.
Home and Garden Articles1. Split Or Window Air Conditioner Which One Is The Best?
Author: Divya Sharma
2. How Not To Get Scammed By An Unreliable Removalists Company Perth
3. Checklist Of Things Cowboy Builders Will Tell You
Author: Mark Trescothic
4. Climate Considerations For A Green House Garden
Author: David Kessler
5. Planning To Renovate Your Bathroom? Hire A Professional Plumber
Author: Nicholas Calleija
6. Sammsara - Hashtag Handy Decor Tips
Author: SAMMSARA Luxury Modern Home
7. Some Must-have Bar Furnishings To Achieve The Perfect Party Mood
Author: James Waltan
8. Why Porcelain Tile Is A Popular Choice For Bathroom Floors
9. 5 Reasons To Invest In A Vintage-inspired Louis De Poortere Rug
Author: Phoebe Holland
10. What Is The Cost Of Renovating A Kitchen In Canada?
Author: Christine Delongte
11. The Advantages Of Using Pavers
Author: Flash Stone
12. How To Transformed Ordinary Table Into Extraordinary Dinette
Author: Liv India
13. The Factors You Need To Consider For Tearing Down The Existing Office Building
Author: Tuuli Halkoaho
14. Demolition Of House Or Complex Need To Be Done With Professional Agencies
Author: Kaija Raita
15. Things To Be Pondered On While Working At A Demolition Site
Author: Aapo Haapoja