ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Five Reasons You Should Purchase A New Car
Total Articles: 39
Buying a new car is a big investment. The question that often arises is whether to buy new or used. Used cars can pose some major setbacks that you should consider. Buying new has many benefits, some of which are listed below.
A new car has the latest safety technology and other features, such as a navigation system, built into the vehicle. Dealers can order your vehicle with features that you want, and with the right combination of options, with your favorite interior and exterior colors.
New cars also offer higher fuel efficiency and lower emissions. The market’s selection of hybrid vehicles, which provide high gas mileage and are better for the environment, is growing.
Lower Interest Rates
Many car dealerships offer lower finance rates or cash rebate incentives to new-car buyers. If you have a solid credit score, some new vehicles even qualify for zero-percent financing. Generally speaking, the older the car, the higher the interest rate will be.
Banks also offer lower financing rates on new vehicles because the vehicles are worth more and have not already been hit by depreciation. However, it is important to keep an eye on the total cost of the vehicle: lower APR does not necessarily mean lower cost.
Clear Vehicle History
Peace of mind comes with purchasing a new vehicle. New vehicles have no accident or repair history. You can obtain a used car’s history report, but there is no guarantee every accident or repair was recorded. The clean history of a new vehicle comes with that new car smell.
You can purchase warranties for a used car, but the best warranty, without paying extra, is a new car’s manufacturer warranty. Manufacturers provide warranties for new vehicles for at least three years, and they generally cover any repair or service the vehicle may need during the covered period of time.
Most new car and truck warranties come with some degree of free roadside assistance. In addition, some automakers reimburse you and provide alternate transportation, if you are stranded far from home.
When you buy a used car there is a possibility that the vehicle will need repairs, costing you time and money. A new car should not need any maintenance until a couple of years after you purchased it, other than routine maintenance such as an oil change and tune up.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona