ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Five Reasons You Should Purchase A New Car
Total Articles: 45
Buying a new car is a big investment. The question that often arises is whether to buy new or used. Used cars can pose some major setbacks that you should consider. Buying new has many benefits, some of which are listed below.
A new car has the latest safety technology and other features, such as a navigation system, built into the vehicle. Dealers can order your vehicle with features that you want, and with the right combination of options, with your favorite interior and exterior colors.
New cars also offer higher fuel efficiency and lower emissions. The market’s selection of hybrid vehicles, which provide high gas mileage and are better for the environment, is growing.
Lower Interest Rates
Many car dealerships offer lower finance rates or cash rebate incentives to new-car buyers. If you have a solid credit score, some new vehicles even qualify for zero-percent financing. Generally speaking, the older the car, the higher the interest rate will be.
Banks also offer lower financing rates on new vehicles because the vehicles are worth more and have not already been hit by depreciation. However, it is important to keep an eye on the total cost of the vehicle: lower APR does not necessarily mean lower cost.
Clear Vehicle History
Peace of mind comes with purchasing a new vehicle. New vehicles have no accident or repair history. You can obtain a used car’s history report, but there is no guarantee every accident or repair was recorded. The clean history of a new vehicle comes with that new car smell.
You can purchase warranties for a used car, but the best warranty, without paying extra, is a new car’s manufacturer warranty. Manufacturers provide warranties for new vehicles for at least three years, and they generally cover any repair or service the vehicle may need during the covered period of time.
Most new car and truck warranties come with some degree of free roadside assistance. In addition, some automakers reimburse you and provide alternate transportation, if you are stranded far from home.
When you buy a used car there is a possibility that the vehicle will need repairs, costing you time and money. A new car should not need any maintenance until a couple of years after you purchased it, other than routine maintenance such as an oil change and tune up.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola