ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Five Reasons You Should Purchase A New Car
Total Articles: 31
Buying a new car is a big investment. The question that often arises is whether to buy new or used. Used cars can pose some major setbacks that you should consider. Buying new has many benefits, some of which are listed below.
A new car has the latest safety technology and other features, such as a navigation system, built into the vehicle. Dealers can order your vehicle with features that you want, and with the right combination of options, with your favorite interior and exterior colors.
New cars also offer higher fuel efficiency and lower emissions. The market’s selection of hybrid vehicles, which provide high gas mileage and are better for the environment, is growing.
Lower Interest Rates
Many car dealerships offer lower finance rates or cash rebate incentives to new-car buyers. If you have a solid credit score, some new vehicles even qualify for zero-percent financing. Generally speaking, the older the car, the higher the interest rate will be.
Banks also offer lower financing rates on new vehicles because the vehicles are worth more and have not already been hit by depreciation. However, it is important to keep an eye on the total cost of the vehicle: lower APR does not necessarily mean lower cost.
Clear Vehicle History
Peace of mind comes with purchasing a new vehicle. New vehicles have no accident or repair history. You can obtain a used car’s history report, but there is no guarantee every accident or repair was recorded. The clean history of a new vehicle comes with that new car smell.
You can purchase warranties for a used car, but the best warranty, without paying extra, is a new car’s manufacturer warranty. Manufacturers provide warranties for new vehicles for at least three years, and they generally cover any repair or service the vehicle may need during the covered period of time.
Most new car and truck warranties come with some degree of free roadside assistance. In addition, some automakers reimburse you and provide alternate transportation, if you are stranded far from home.
When you buy a used car there is a possibility that the vehicle will need repairs, costing you time and money. A new car should not need any maintenance until a couple of years after you purchased it, other than routine maintenance such as an oil change and tune up.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car