ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Five Reasons You Should Purchase A New Car
Total Articles: 35
Buying a new car is a big investment. The question that often arises is whether to buy new or used. Used cars can pose some major setbacks that you should consider. Buying new has many benefits, some of which are listed below.
A new car has the latest safety technology and other features, such as a navigation system, built into the vehicle. Dealers can order your vehicle with features that you want, and with the right combination of options, with your favorite interior and exterior colors.
New cars also offer higher fuel efficiency and lower emissions. The market’s selection of hybrid vehicles, which provide high gas mileage and are better for the environment, is growing.
Lower Interest Rates
Many car dealerships offer lower finance rates or cash rebate incentives to new-car buyers. If you have a solid credit score, some new vehicles even qualify for zero-percent financing. Generally speaking, the older the car, the higher the interest rate will be.
Banks also offer lower financing rates on new vehicles because the vehicles are worth more and have not already been hit by depreciation. However, it is important to keep an eye on the total cost of the vehicle: lower APR does not necessarily mean lower cost.
Clear Vehicle History
Peace of mind comes with purchasing a new vehicle. New vehicles have no accident or repair history. You can obtain a used car’s history report, but there is no guarantee every accident or repair was recorded. The clean history of a new vehicle comes with that new car smell.
You can purchase warranties for a used car, but the best warranty, without paying extra, is a new car’s manufacturer warranty. Manufacturers provide warranties for new vehicles for at least three years, and they generally cover any repair or service the vehicle may need during the covered period of time.
Most new car and truck warranties come with some degree of free roadside assistance. In addition, some automakers reimburse you and provide alternate transportation, if you are stranded far from home.
When you buy a used car there is a possibility that the vehicle will need repairs, costing you time and money. A new car should not need any maintenance until a couple of years after you purchased it, other than routine maintenance such as an oil change and tune up.
Automobiles Articles1. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
2. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
3. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
4. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
5. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
6. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
7. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
8. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
9. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
10. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith
11. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Selling Your Car
Author: Luca Curtis
12. Reasons Owning Custom Bike Will Change Your Status
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Create The Right Impression By Hiring London Chauffeur
Author: Toby Pratt
14. Vehicle Dashboard Gauges
Author: Vitaly Sandyrev
15. The Main Reasons Cars Breakdown