ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Importance Of Legal Documentation Company
Total Articles: 3
Legal documents as the term suggests are formal written contracts had agreements executed by and between parties to a contract. Legal documents can also consist of formal memos, secretarial documents, minutes of meetings and the like. A legal documentation company is one which prepares legal documents for clients - individuals or organizations. In other words, a legal document is nothing but a legal agreement or contract that two or more people sign after agreeing to its terms. The same binds the parties to the contract and can be upheld in a court of law. In fact, as per the Indian Contract Act, any agreement between two parties can be enforced legally, provided it satisfies certain conditions of a valid contract such as free consent, offer, acceptance etc. Such documents inter-alia, include the following:- affidavit, airways bill, an amendment to a contract also known as an addendum, partnership deed or partnership agreement, a bearer instrument, bill of sale, certificate of occupancy, charter documents of a company like memorandum and articles of association, will, gift deed, transfer and sale deed, agreement to sell, cohabitation agreement, complaint, consumer complaint, contract, contractual term, copyright transfer agreement, countersign (legal), customs declarations, deed, deed in lieu of foreclosure or adherence, deed of gift, dematerialization (securities), electronic court filing, escrow agreement, FOB (shipping), hundi, indenture, lease agreement, leave and license agreement, lease purchase contract, lessor (leasing), letter of credit, letter of intent, memorandum, memorandum of association, non-disclosure agreement, notes receivable, notice of electronic filing, bond, employment bond, promissory note, real estate contract, rental agreement, shareholders agreement, debenture deed, share purchase agreement, share transfer deed, share certificate evidencing ownership of shares, summons, term sheet, writ petition etc.
How does one make a legally binding document?
While the above are examples of some legal documents that bind signatories to it, a legally binding document must have at least two or more people sign. Minimum of two parties and a signed document is valuable proof that such an agreement exists and that both parties have agreed to its terms. In the absence of such a document, it’s difficult to determine exactly which conditions were agreed upon in the event the two parties remember the terms differently.
How Evaluer can help:
At Evaluer you can find templates of legal documents which you can then alter to suit your specific business needs. If that does not work, you can call our experts to have a custom document for yourself. All our legal documents are drafted keeping in view relevant legislation as applicable to each party and document from time to time. One must also understand the legal sanctity of executing legal documents on a non-judicial stamp paper. Our legal experts will advise you accordingly.
Legal Articles1. 7 Keys To Improving Lead Conversion For Personal Injury Lawyers
2. Hire Drug Possession Lawyer Houston To Safeguard Your Constitutional Rights
3. For Child Support Issues, Consult The Springfield Missouri Child Support Lawyers In Greene County
Author: Kirk C. Stange, Esq.
4. Why Is It Important To Contact An Attorney In Phoenix?
5. Overview Of The Ins And Outs Of Settling A Car Accident Claim In Scottsdale
6. Seattle Insurance Lawyer To Settle Accident Claims
Author: Chris Thayer
7. Four Crucial Complications That Can Result Immediately After Ivc Filter Transplant
Author: Nick Feizy
8. Who Do I Sue After A Car Accident In Tucson?
9. Check Criminal Records
10. Knowing More About Forfeiture And Bail Bonds
Author: Emily Stone
11. What Does It Take To Hire A Car Accident Attorney
Author: ABetter UCBD
12. Requirements For Proving “inability To Present The Case” - Enforcement Of Foreign Awards
Author: S Ravi Shankar
13. Amazing Guide To Hire The Accident Attorney
Author: Chris Thayer
14. Can You Still Recover Damages - If You Were Not Wearing A Seatbelt
15. St Louis Missouri Divorce Lawyers Can Help You Rebuild Your Life
Author: kirk c stange