ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
5 Ultimate Free Social Media Management Tools For 2017
Total Articles: 4
HAVE YOU EVER WONDERED HOW DO BIG COMPANIES FLAWLESSLY MANAGE THEIR MULTIPLE SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS?
If the answer to the above question is yes then do read this blog because we will be sharing some really well researched high-quality information that can transform your social media campaigning.
Companies these days manage a variety of social media accounts to share their news and keep themselves on top of every trend. A major marketing shift is happening where companies are using the power of social media to not just engage with their follower base but also use it for branding.
Social media marketing is all about creating engaging content then distributing on various social media channels by scheduling and monitoring the results. There are various tools available which can help you manage everything related to social media at very small price.
Following are the list of tools which help in enhancing the social media marketing:
1. canva: This is an indispensable drag and drop design tool which is largely free to use. This tool can help you effortlessly design professional and awesome looking artworks which can instantly strike a chord with your audience.
2. Social Pilot: This is a super cool social media scheduling tool. They provide a 2 week free trial with no credit card required and they have very cheap paid plans which can put your social media on full autopilot mode. Social Pilot has a free account option too but with a small investment, you can unlock the immense value of the tool. This tool provides amazing analytics interface with rich data visualization ability. There are many other popular tools like Buffer and Hoot suite that does the same job but all those tools are comparatively very expensive as compared with Social Pilot. You can visit and book your free trial here.
3. Hashtagify: Hash tags are a powerhouse of acquiring free followers. Well researched hash tags can significantly amplify your post reach. It helps in researching hash tags by showing the popularity score along with related hash tags. The basic version of this is free.
4. EMV headline Analyser: EMV stands for Emotional Marketing Value. This is a free tool that helps you in analyzing headlines and it gives a score out of 100. This is a popular copywriting tool which is extremely popular amongst some of the internet marketers worldwide.
5. Buzz Sumo: This a content research tool which helps in discovering top trending content along with key influencers. This tool not just a killer social media tool but also an important SEO tool as it gives lots of high-value information like back links, complete social sharing signal, publisher etc.
Marketing Articles1. Customized Pens Are The Best Business Promotional Tools
2. Importance Of Using Customized Lip Balms For Business Promotion
3. A Guide To Creating The Best Marketing Strategy For A Winning Content
Author: Joseph Symons
4. Reasons To Use Ppc Management Service Providers
5. Use Promotional Chapstick To Get Quick Attention Of Guests In A Wedding Occasion
6. Find Reliable Digital Marketing Companies In Bangalore To Enhance Your Business Presence Online
7. Business Growth Is Directly Linked To Advertisement And Promotion
8. The Future Of Digital Marketing Trends
Author: We will share personal information with companies,
10. Receive Impeccable Quality Leads With Construction Industry Executives Massive Mailing Database
Author: Charles Daniel
11. What Is Social Media And How Can Publishers Get Started?
Author: Andrew Marks
12. Advantages Of Led Lighting Over Conventional Lighting
Author: HPL India
13. How Changes In Market Research Are Impacting Survey Takers
Author: John D'Souza
14. Understanding The Science Of Advertising
15. Tweet Tweet Everywhere...but How To Market On Twitter?