ALL >> Health >> View Article
Benefits Of Regular Massage- Hair & Body
Total Articles: 13
A beauty go-to for centuries, oils have been used for everything from healing ailments to nourishing the hair.
Taking care of your hair is important. Strong & shiny hair gives one a good look together with the boost in personality. In rushing hours, where looking good in health and attire has become a need, we are forgetting the most important part of one’s look.
The scalp has its own way of generating natural oil providing nourishment to growing hair. The amount of hair oil applied then becomes a concerned matter. Too much of oil block pores on scalp. It is thus advised to use warm oil for massaging. Massaging hair roots with castor oil, olive oil or even the most common one, coconut oil, boosts the hair growth along with supplying the essential elements. Keeping oil massaged overnight will help in the absorption of oil. Hair oil rich in Vitamin E balances the PH level of the scalp.
Oiling your hair is one of the best workout for your curls to grow and gain strength. Although the method of applying and usage of oil has evolved, oiling for long and strong hair is still followed from the ancient times.
On the other hand, Body oils offer the perfect way to keep your skin moisturized while relaxing your mind and improving your body's overall health. An alternative to body lotions, body oils offer the perfect way to keep your skin moisturized while relaxing your mind and improving your body's overall health.
How do you moisturize your body? - Apply on wet skin and never on dry skin, preferably after a morning or evening shower, massaging for a few seconds. Tap dry and avoid any rubbing or scrubbing with your towel.
Health benefits of oil massage-
1. Oil acts as a barrier and protects your hair & body.
2. Retains moisture and prevents dehydration of the scalp and body.
3. Relaxes, releases tense muscles.
4. Relieves headache and body aches. Acupressure points on your head, neck, ears and face helps relieve stress, increases blood circulation and eases muscle strain.
5. Increases blood circulation. All this helps relieve symptoms of a cold, headache, eye strain and stress.
6. Prevent bacterial and fungal infections.
7. Gives your hair and skin a natural shine and lustre.
Online Shopping Lover and promoter of natural and organic products
Health Articles1. How Is My Timing For Entering This Field?
Author: Harry Campbell
2. Tips For Switching Dentists When You Move
3. Same Day Dental Cleaning
4. Moving Tip: How To Find A New Dentist
5. Crown And Bridges: All You Need To Know
6. Cavities- How To Get Rid Of Them
7. Choosing The Right Family Dentist
8. Good, Clean, Wholesome Family Dentistry
9. Reasons You Need Dental Cleaning In Every 6 Months
10. The Body Lift And Baggy Eyelid Information Areacat
Author: mahendra pratap
11. Smart Food Supplements To Fight Unhealthy Cravings
12. Tooth Extractions: When Do You Need To Remove A Tooth?
13. How Do You Know If You Need A Tooth Extraction?
14. Should You Look For A ‘cheap Dentist’?
15. Does My Kid Need To See A Pediatric Dental Professional?