ALL >> Health >> View Article
Benefits Of Regular Massage- Hair & Body
Total Articles: 13
A beauty go-to for centuries, oils have been used for everything from healing ailments to nourishing the hair.
Taking care of your hair is important. Strong & shiny hair gives one a good look together with the boost in personality. In rushing hours, where looking good in health and attire has become a need, we are forgetting the most important part of one’s look.
The scalp has its own way of generating natural oil providing nourishment to growing hair. The amount of hair oil applied then becomes a concerned matter. Too much of oil block pores on scalp. It is thus advised to use warm oil for massaging. Massaging hair roots with castor oil, olive oil or even the most common one, coconut oil, boosts the hair growth along with supplying the essential elements. Keeping oil massaged overnight will help in the absorption of oil. Hair oil rich in Vitamin E balances the PH level of the scalp.
Oiling your hair is one of the best workout for your curls to grow and gain strength. Although the method of applying and usage of oil has evolved, oiling for long and strong hair is still followed from the ancient times.
On the other hand, Body oils offer the perfect way to keep your skin moisturized while relaxing your mind and improving your body's overall health. An alternative to body lotions, body oils offer the perfect way to keep your skin moisturized while relaxing your mind and improving your body's overall health.
How do you moisturize your body? - Apply on wet skin and never on dry skin, preferably after a morning or evening shower, massaging for a few seconds. Tap dry and avoid any rubbing or scrubbing with your towel.
Health benefits of oil massage-
1. Oil acts as a barrier and protects your hair & body.
2. Retains moisture and prevents dehydration of the scalp and body.
3. Relaxes, releases tense muscles.
4. Relieves headache and body aches. Acupressure points on your head, neck, ears and face helps relieve stress, increases blood circulation and eases muscle strain.
5. Increases blood circulation. All this helps relieve symptoms of a cold, headache, eye strain and stress.
6. Prevent bacterial and fungal infections.
7. Gives your hair and skin a natural shine and lustre.
Online Shopping Lover and promoter of natural and organic products
Health Articles1. How Can Plastic Surgeons Treat Hair Loss And Restoration?
Author: Divine Cosmetic Surgery
2. Procomp Infiniti
Author: Harry Campbell
3. How To Lower Cholesterol Levels – Albert Moons
Author: albert moons
4. Iron Overload Can Impact Male Organ Function
Author: John Dugan
5. When Emergency Dental Care Is Essential
6. Male Organ Tip Irritation: The Causes
Author: John Dugan
7. Top Herbs Used In Ayurvedic Treatment
Author: Agni Ayurveda
8. How To Consider Yourself For Joint Replacement Surgery?
Author: puspanjali seema
9. Top 8 Health Care Aid Products Online At Low Prices In India
Author: Bella Johan
10. Body To Body Massage: The Most Tantalising And Satisfying Massage
Author: Danny Gill
11. Make A Profession Beyond Imagination- Certified Online Courses
Author: Ewellness Solutions
12. Improve Your Smile With Orthodontics In Park Avenue
Author: Andrew Sam
13. Is It Possible To Regenerate Tooth Enamel?
Author: Vijay Ramasundaram
14. Benefits Of Adult Braces In Weston
Author: John Carter is the author of this article.
15. Find Suitable Adjustable Beds Online From Prima Care