ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Car Dealerships, A Cheaper Option
Total Articles: 11
As appealing as purchasing a new car can be, it may not be the best option when it comes to the best value proposition. New cars can depreciate as much as 11 percent the moment you drive it off the lot. That means that a brand new car worth $20,000 depreciates as $2,200 simply by driving it home1.
Luckily you have options. There are a plethora of affordable used cars on the market right now. Most car dealerships these days actually have an additional business unit at their dealership that is designated to sell used cars only. It is there where you can find the best deals on used vehicles in good condition. The reason why going through a local dealership is a better idea is that only a dealership can offer certified pre-owned vehicles that have gone through rigorous reconditioning processes as well as new warranties.
Whether you decide to purchase a certified pre-owned car or a used car, your local dealership will offer you a better deal. Take into account not only the price tag of the vehicle, but also the added value built into your vehicle. This can range from service contracts to upfront service at the time of the sale. Your dealership can also search the area for the most affordable used cars in a given range.
One last thing to keep in mind is that used cars will almost always be in better condition at car dealerships than private sellers. Like with certified pre-owned cars, used cars go through a reconditioning process as well. The only reason they are not labeled as such is likely they are too high of mileage. The fact that any vehicle you purchase will be in a better condition when you buy can save you hundreds in repairs down the road.
Keep this information in mind the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Not only will you save in regards to overall value, but also in regards to service and repairs in the long run. The market is very saturated with affordable used cars and this is to your advantage in that you have a vast selection to choose from. Seek out a reputable dealership, do some research, and save some serious cash.
If you're searching Used Nissan for Sale, end your search at All Used Auto. For more information on their inventory and their rates, please visit us @ allusedauto.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Student Auto Loan Now At Your Reached
2. Don't Make The $500 Mistake
Author: Al Freilich
3. Is Your Next Vehicle A Luxury Car?
Author: Mike Hamby
4. Choose Auto Repair Shop Where Mechanic Give An Accurate Diagnosis
Author: Haggerty Ford
5. How To Detail Car Like A Pro
Author: neel patel
6. Things You Probably Didn't Know About Sell Your Car
Author: Ewan Thorpe
7. Lessons That Will Teach You All You Need To Know About Auto Care
Author: James Elston
8. How Car Valeting In Sutton Can Increase Your Profit!
Author: Rhys Gibson
9. Different Ways Of Finding Custom Choppers On Sale In Brisbane
Author: Levi Fysh
10. Tips To Find The Best Auto Financing Rates
11. Points To Know When Financing New Car
Author: haggerty ford
12. Two Great Tips That Can Help You Maintain Your Bmw Luxury Car Better
Author: BMW Bavaria Motors
13. 3 Tips For You To Be Careful While Buying A Used Luxury Car
Author: BMW Parsoli Motors
14. Carbon Folding Bike – Folding Bicycle Is Designed To Deliver Maximum Convenience And Benefit For The
Author: Paul Pinigis
15. Essential Tips For Purchasing A New Car