ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Car Dealerships, A Cheaper Option
Total Articles: 16
As appealing as purchasing a new car can be, it may not be the best option when it comes to the best value proposition. New cars can depreciate as much as 11 percent the moment you drive it off the lot. That means that a brand new car worth $20,000 depreciates as $2,200 simply by driving it home1.
Luckily you have options. There are a plethora of affordable used cars on the market right now. Most car dealerships these days actually have an additional business unit at their dealership that is designated to sell used cars only. It is there where you can find the best deals on used vehicles in good condition. The reason why going through a local dealership is a better idea is that only a dealership can offer certified pre-owned vehicles that have gone through rigorous reconditioning processes as well as new warranties.
Whether you decide to purchase a certified pre-owned car or a used car, your local dealership will offer you a better deal. Take into account not only the price tag of the vehicle, but also the added value built into your vehicle. This can range from service contracts to upfront service at the time of the sale. Your dealership can also search the area for the most affordable used cars in a given range.
One last thing to keep in mind is that used cars will almost always be in better condition at car dealerships than private sellers. Like with certified pre-owned cars, used cars go through a reconditioning process as well. The only reason they are not labeled as such is likely they are too high of mileage. The fact that any vehicle you purchase will be in a better condition when you buy can save you hundreds in repairs down the road.
Keep this information in mind the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Not only will you save in regards to overall value, but also in regards to service and repairs in the long run. The market is very saturated with affordable used cars and this is to your advantage in that you have a vast selection to choose from. Seek out a reputable dealership, do some research, and save some serious cash.
If you're searching Used Nissan for Sale, end your search at All Used Auto. For more information on their inventory and their rates, please visit us @ allusedauto.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Why Automobile Companies Should Tie-up With Drivekool For Rto Services
2. 2018 Best Dirt Bike For Kids Of Different Age Groups – Kids For King
Author: Kids For King
3. How To Get Your Car Ready For Summer
Author: vibhuti Chouhan
4. Rockman Moldex-carbon Composites Company In India
Author: Rockman Industries
5. How To Know Kinds Of Mechanical Repairs Done By Automobile Mechanics In Vista
Author: Andrew Raymond
6. Fleet Wraps The Best Way To Advertise Your Business
7. What Keeps Planes Up And Running
Author: Xtreme Aviation
8. Car Rental Seychelles Should Be Considered When You Are Looking Forward To Make Your Commuting Safe
Author: Jeffrey Pham
9. Your Purpose Of Usage Will Define Whether It Is Best To Choose The Cruiser Over The Touring Bike
Author: Levi Fysh
10. How To Check The First Auto Repair In Any Local Garage
Author: Mark Josesh
11. How To Know Hydraulic Hose System Design
Author: Ryan gary
12. Simulators In Mining Industry
Author: Eesha Zaveri
13. How To Manage A Down Payment For Your Next Car?
Author: Williams Orchard
14. Types Of Forklifts Their Use And Advantages
Author: Raunak Kadam
15. Why You Should Have A Portable Jump Starters For Cars – Reasons!
Author: Anthony Farinola