ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Car Dealerships, A Cheaper Option
Total Articles: 13
As appealing as purchasing a new car can be, it may not be the best option when it comes to the best value proposition. New cars can depreciate as much as 11 percent the moment you drive it off the lot. That means that a brand new car worth $20,000 depreciates as $2,200 simply by driving it home1.
Luckily you have options. There are a plethora of affordable used cars on the market right now. Most car dealerships these days actually have an additional business unit at their dealership that is designated to sell used cars only. It is there where you can find the best deals on used vehicles in good condition. The reason why going through a local dealership is a better idea is that only a dealership can offer certified pre-owned vehicles that have gone through rigorous reconditioning processes as well as new warranties.
Whether you decide to purchase a certified pre-owned car or a used car, your local dealership will offer you a better deal. Take into account not only the price tag of the vehicle, but also the added value built into your vehicle. This can range from service contracts to upfront service at the time of the sale. Your dealership can also search the area for the most affordable used cars in a given range.
One last thing to keep in mind is that used cars will almost always be in better condition at car dealerships than private sellers. Like with certified pre-owned cars, used cars go through a reconditioning process as well. The only reason they are not labeled as such is likely they are too high of mileage. The fact that any vehicle you purchase will be in a better condition when you buy can save you hundreds in repairs down the road.
Keep this information in mind the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Not only will you save in regards to overall value, but also in regards to service and repairs in the long run. The market is very saturated with affordable used cars and this is to your advantage in that you have a vast selection to choose from. Seek out a reputable dealership, do some research, and save some serious cash.
If you're searching Used Nissan for Sale, end your search at All Used Auto. For more information on their inventory and their rates, please visit us @ allusedauto.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Gps- Global Tracking Solutions Taking Industries To New Heights
Author: Kapil Yadav
2. Advantages Of Lease Or Finance A New Car
3. Busting The Most Overhyped Myths About Car Detailing Kent Wa With Facts
Author: Davis Miller
4. How To Drive Safe In The Wintry Days In New Zealand
Author: Steling Brake
5. How To Polish Your Car By Hand
Author: neel patel
6. Rockman – The Champion Of Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels, Drive Chain, Two Wheeler & Auto Parts
Author: Rockman Industries
7. Auto Financing Tips When Purchasing Cars
Author: Ken Bailey
8. 4 Major Tips And Tricks For Car Theft Protection: With Gps Vehicle Tracking System
Author: Randeep Kumar
9. Tips For Purchasing A Used Car
Author: Jason L. Mosca
10. Infoglobaldata Redefines Email Marketing Strategy With Automobile Industry Mailing List
Author: Mark Griffith
11. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Selling Your Car
Author: Luca Curtis
12. Reasons Owning Custom Bike Will Change Your Status
Author: Levi Fysh
13. Create The Right Impression By Hiring London Chauffeur
Author: Toby Pratt
14. Vehicle Dashboard Gauges
Author: Vitaly Sandyrev
15. The Main Reasons Cars Breakdown