ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Used Car Dealerships, A Cheaper Option
Total Articles: 13
As appealing as purchasing a new car can be, it may not be the best option when it comes to the best value proposition. New cars can depreciate as much as 11 percent the moment you drive it off the lot. That means that a brand new car worth $20,000 depreciates as $2,200 simply by driving it home1.
Luckily you have options. There are a plethora of affordable used cars on the market right now. Most car dealerships these days actually have an additional business unit at their dealership that is designated to sell used cars only. It is there where you can find the best deals on used vehicles in good condition. The reason why going through a local dealership is a better idea is that only a dealership can offer certified pre-owned vehicles that have gone through rigorous reconditioning processes as well as new warranties.
Whether you decide to purchase a certified pre-owned car or a used car, your local dealership will offer you a better deal. Take into account not only the price tag of the vehicle, but also the added value built into your vehicle. This can range from service contracts to upfront service at the time of the sale. Your dealership can also search the area for the most affordable used cars in a given range.
One last thing to keep in mind is that used cars will almost always be in better condition at car dealerships than private sellers. Like with certified pre-owned cars, used cars go through a reconditioning process as well. The only reason they are not labeled as such is likely they are too high of mileage. The fact that any vehicle you purchase will be in a better condition when you buy can save you hundreds in repairs down the road.
Keep this information in mind the next time you are in the market for a vehicle. Not only will you save in regards to overall value, but also in regards to service and repairs in the long run. The market is very saturated with affordable used cars and this is to your advantage in that you have a vast selection to choose from. Seek out a reputable dealership, do some research, and save some serious cash.
If you're searching Used Nissan for Sale, end your search at All Used Auto. For more information on their inventory and their rates, please visit us @ allusedauto.com.
Automobiles Articles1. Advice For Car Buyers: Choose The Right Lender
Author: Wiliams Orchard
2. Buy Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars In Best Quality From Miami Dealers
3. Three Warning Signs Indicating That You Need A Windshield Replacement In Kent, Wa Done
Author: Justin Ward
4. Ourbus Is Your Bus – The 21st-century Way To Work Commute
5. Clifford Beaumont: Japanese Economic Growth Rises For 7th Consecutive Quarter
6. Burton Mills: China Economy Continues To Slow
7. Rockman – The Automotive Component, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
8. Choose Yakima Roof Rack For Your Vehicle For Enjoying Off Road Journey
Author: Tony Bulic
9. How Do You Hire A Reliable Food Truck Builder?
Author: Randy Travis
10. Getting The Best Boat Deals In Florida
Author: Riva Motorsports
11. Vectra - The Leading Earthmovers Equipment & Best Skid Steer Loader Manufacturers In India - Europe
12. Find Best Roof Mounted Bike Carrier For Your Car In Sydney
Author: Charles Manfredi
13. What Is Causing The Problem?
Author: Batteries & More
14. Why A Car Is A Necessity In The City Of Detroit?
Author: jeffery reynold
15. The Windscreens Replacement Process - What You Need To Know
Author: Anna Lampasona