ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
The Significance Of Google’s Material Design To The Modern Ui Designers
Total Articles: 15
The popularity of the material design in the world of the UI designs is not unknown to anyone today. As Google introduced material design, the touch screen technology is invented along with it. The enhancement of the UI designs and its prospects have highly increased, facilitating the task of the designers and making the user interface trendy and highly demanding.
But, yet after all this, the material design is still felt complicated to some. Especially, if this difficulty is faced by a new designer, then that may create a huge problem when applied. So, here in this article, we have tried to make this concept clear and concise.
Not much different than the professional web design, Material design is a design language created for a solo platform, i.e., Google Android’s OS. The objective was to create a react-to-touch response for the mobile applications. The concept was to create a look and feel among the front-end users that conveys the feeling of the ‘real’ touch.
The digital interfaces created with pixels are flexible and reacts to the touch of the users. The digital material is produced to provide a material-like approach and each piece is distinguished from the other in order to create a proper arrangement on the front-end designing database. The proper adjustment of lights, depth, width, motion and appropriate content placement makes it real-like.
What should the UI designers know about the material designing?
The material of the Material design is the result of the proper proportion of the multiple dimensions. These objects are measured by DPs or independent pixels that can be changed from millimeters to inches, according to the screen size of the device for which it is created. This helps the designers to flexibly fit the material and content to any screen resolution.
Though the content lays flat on the material, the 3D approach is made creating a perfect height, width, and depth of material. The depth is made by casting shadows on the object and layering it properly.
The UI designers now-a-days use many material themes that provide all these features within one platform. The themes actually provide–
Custom color palette from the system widget.
Custom status bar from the system widget.
Animations with the touch feedback system.
Animations with activity transition system.
This gives a new style and looks to the app and the designers can customize the tools from the system widget to set the theme according to the application.
Animations make a great deal here!
Motions and animations are the core of material designing. Using this latest technology, the designers can create sliding menus, modal windows, push buttons, navigate toolbars and icons too. The animation feature enables the users to tap and zoom a particular feature and wipe out a segment or redirect to another.
Author Bio: Being the Technical Director of GoWebdardy, Mr. Deepanjan Goswami has more than 10+ years of experience in the field of web development & designing.
Web Design Articles1. Which Are The Best Web Designing Companies In India?
Author: NIlanjan Banerjee
2. Is Your Web Site Is Sufficient To Create Income For Your Business
Author: Infocampus logics pvt ltd
3. Services Offered By A Best Website Designing Company In Bhopal
Author: Suresh Kumar
4. Know About The Uniqueness Of Custom Logo Design
Author: Aengus Ryan
5. Why Event Coordinators Have To Use An Excellent Event App?
6. What To Ask When Hiring A Software Developer
7. Top Ways Mobile Applications Can Benefit Events
8. The Digital Signage – Three Most Handy Rules To Success
9. Successful Advertising And Marketing With Digital Signage
10. Introduction The Advantages Of Augmented Reality App Development
11. How You Can Select A Conference App That Enhances Participants’ Experience?
12. How To Select The Best Mobile Event App
13. How To Select A Software Development Company - A Few Tips For You
14. How Can Digital Signage Boost Customer Experiences In Business
15. How Augmented Reality Shall Form The Mobile-first Business Community