ALL >> Religion >> View Article
Uses Of Feng Shui Golden Ingot
Total Articles: 74
This Gold ingot is molded with the auspicious symbols of the Dragon and Phoenix. Gold ingots were the ancient currency in Chinese between influential people, such as government officials and emperors. It is because of this that today, gold ingots have the Feng Shui symbolism of wealth and high status. They are designed in a special manner to best release wealth luck and good chi.
In addition to being used alone, gold ingots are placed in large numbers in wealth vases or ships – the bigger the ingots are, the more effect they will have. In countries all over Asia, they are also placed at the altar, in the presence of prominent Wealth Gods such as The Three Immortals Fuk Luk Sau, Tua Peh Kong, and Chai Shen Yeh. Gold ingots are essential for those involved in business; when positioned accurately, they will serve to bring in abundance and affluence, as well as safeguard your current fortunes.
This Gold ingot is molded with the auspicious symbols of the Dragon and Phoenix. The Dragon is the emblem of yang, male strength and potent fertility, while the Phoenix is the figure of yin, female enchantment and magnificence. When apart, they will serve to be very useful Feng Shui symbols – The Dragon brings good fortune, vitality and essence of life, while the Phoenix brings hope, opportunities and fame. However, when placed together, they will bring out the best of the yin and yang harmony, symbolizing the perfect unity between a man and a woman.
Feng Shui tips on the many ways in which gold ingots can be used:
1) The Southeast corner is known as the Wealth corner (Feng Shui Bagua Theory), and so placing gold ingots in this sector of your living room, office or work area will attract wealth luck.
2) When placing gold ingots at your main entrance, make sure one can view them when they enter the home. This will allow the flow of good chi through main entry points in your premise.
3) To draw the attention of more customers and increase your income opportunities, position gold ingots at the front counter or cash register of your store.
4) Because gold ingots have the ability to constantly remind the mind of money-making occasions, tycoons and businessmen must keep them in a near vicinity at all times.
5) Place gold ingots in any wealth ships or vases that you keep around your home, to add to the effect and create additional affluence.
Religion Articles1. How To Get Best Services For All Kinds Of Puja
2. Best Vashikaran Services In Sydney
Author: Astrologer Vishwanath
3. Vashikaran And Blackmagic
Author: vinod sharma
4. Get Success In Life And Work With The Top Indian Astrologer In Delhi
Author: Astro abha jain
5. Get The Best Pandit For Puja Services
6. Services Of The Best Career Astrologer In Delhi For Success In Your Career
Author: Astro abha jain
7. Elephant Are Considered A Symbol Of Wisdom And Knowledge
8. Top Indian Astrologer In London, Uk-astrologer Srinivas
Author: Pandit Srinivas
9. Placement Of Feng Shui Om Rudraksh Wind Chimes And Trishakti Yantra
10. Best Astrologers Around Bangalore
11. The Wheel Of Conscious Evolution
12. Bull Gets Good Fortunes Ventures, Business
13. World Famous Astrologer In New York,usa
Author: Master Vikram ji
14. Festival Of Lights
Author: Dev Dixit
15. How To Get Benefits Through Energy Healing Process