ALL >> Marketing >> View Article
5 Basic Digital Marketing Tools Required For Small Business Growth
Total Articles: 5
Whether you own a small home based business or a large corporate brand, you can’t expect to find real worthy customers without a suitable marketing strategy in place. These days, the marketing strategy has to count on options for growing your brand presence across various digital marketing channels. Fortunately, digital marketing has become more affordable and effective. Again, there are plenty of digital marketing tools available to add to the effect of digital marketing for small business. If you have already setup your small business and are looking to start with marketing online, these digital marketing tools are the basics you need to succeed in your efforts without much expenditure.
Most of the small businesses are now depending on digital marketing campaigns for smooth operation and leads acquisition, no matter whatever sector they represent. However, a small business means handling so many things while struggling with growing marketing needs that should be handled with perfect care and attention.
There are many free digital marketing tools and channels that your small business can use to exploit the potential of social media without having to spend many hours a day.
In this article, you can find a list of five of basic digital marketing tools for small business to save yourself time and avoid competition.
1. Google Adwords Editor - it is a free tool available for digital marketing of small business owners who are engaged in AdWords Campaign but feel frustrated with bulk edits. It can be easily downloaded on Mac or Windows PC to start making bulk edits fast, import and export campaign alterations, move/copy items, see statistics and also to work in offline mode.
2. Google Analytics - It is another basic digital marketing tool your small business can depend on to fetch important data related to the searchers that can be used to enhance many aspects of your digital marketing campaign. It is a free platform available online to allow its users an in-depth understanding of the website’s functionality and customer search pattern.
3. Hootsuite - This social media management tool is known to present an overview of your social media activity (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly or more) in a “Matrix” design. Once you create a login, Hootsuite can be used to comment, post, continue and schedule social media activity for any period of time in one go. With this exclusive digital marketing tool, you can save precious time on social media management while improving your response speed and understanding the mind of customers.
4. Mailchimp - It is a digital marketing platform often used to prepare, send and run email-marketing campaigns. Mailchimp assures to help your small business maintain contacts and categorize your consumer lists, produce automated emails for greater efficiency, and determine marketing results with complete reports for better success.
5. bit.ly - It is an ideal tool for optimizing and shortening your website URL in digital marketing campaign that would lead to increased aesthetics and click ins. Bit.ly is also effective in tracking the performance of your digital marketing text, displaying the detailed statistics of clicks and the geographic location from which they are coming.
Hopefully, you will start taking advantage of these effective digital marketing tools today. This will save a lot of time on marketing every day, with the allowance to jump into the next level in the digital marketing world.
This post was written by Halpin Digital, which specializes in customizing digital marketing campaigns for small business which allows small business to have a big business feel. For more recommendations on quality digital marketing tools, Halpin Digital can be contacted on 917-697-4383.
Marketing Articles1. 6 Benefits To Hiring A Pr Agency For Your Business
2. How Attorney Lead Gen Experts Generate Criminal Defense Leads
3. Ways To Improve Your Website Traffic Through Buying Website Visitors
Author: Tina shah
4. Different Uses For Sketch Pens
5. Rulebooks For Community Social Media Optimization (smo)
6. Digital Marketing Essentials For Business Success.
Author: Latishya Hatiyal
7. How To Write Blog To Boost Traffic
8. How To Get Blog Traffic
9. How To Increase Blog Traffic
10. Smart And Effective Event Management Company For Your Service Now
11. Get The Facts Before You Start- Online Email Marketing
Author: Nayra malviya
12. Want To Increase Organic Traffic? Here's What To Do
13. How To Get Plumbing Leads Online - Tips & Strategies
14. How Do Logos Work?
Author: Judy Yu
15. Why Is It Necessary To Boost Up The Internal Pr Strategies?
Author: Kalpita Kumar Pradhan