ALL >> Technology,-Gadget-and-Science >> View Article
Maxeler Real Time Risk Available On Aws F1
Total Articles: 25
1888 Press Release - Launch of Real Time Risk Product on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) F1 instance.
Maxeler is proud to announce its Real Time Risk product on the Amazon Web Services (AWS) F1 instance, starting with a Counterparty Risk instance for pre-trade CVA on AWS. With General Availability of the AWS F1 instance and the Maxeler partnership with Amazon, we are expecting to start serving initial customers with CVA on F1 by the end of the month. "It's great to see Maxeler's high performance technology now being implemented on the Amazon Web Service platform for clients," says Geoff Smailes, Chairman at Maxeler Technologies.
Maxeler Dataflow Engines (DFEs) are already used in Production for several years. "We are proud that our latest MAX5 DFEs are fully compatible with Amazon AWS EC2 F1 instances," says Oskar Mencer, CEO of Maxeler Technologies, "One such DFE implementation for Real Time FX Risk has recently been installed at a Tier 1 investment bank."
Maxeler Real Time Risk is a rich suite of Finance Risk tools and components, including CVA, SIMM but also a full derivatives pricing library, driven by Bloomberg market data. Clients can upload their trades and portfolios using the industry standard FPML format. RTR runs on AWS CPU cloud instances or for ultrafast real time purposes on AWS F1 instances. For complex risk models, Maxeler DFE implementations reduce compute times from hours to minutes and minutes to seconds.
Maxeler RTR is available both on the Cloud and on-premise with Maxeler's MAX5 product generation which is fully compatible with Amazon F1 instances. RTR is also ideal for building your own solutions for FRTB, CCR and extended scenario analysis. RTR comes with complete dashboards as well as an optional API based library with full source code.
About Maxeler Technologies
Maxeler Technologies pioneers Maximum Performance Computing with appliances, software and consulting services to solve our clients' tough computing problems. At Maxeler, we are passionate about performance and providing competitive advantage. At the core, Maxeler utilizes Multiscale Dataflow technology which is available on-premises as well as on the public cloud for elasticity, reliability and business continuity. Multiscale Dataflow Computing enables organizations to speed up processing times by 20-50x, with over 90 percent reduction in energy usage and over 95 percent reduction in data center space.
Maxeler Technologies Inc.
Media Contacts: Shantel Holmes, shantel ( @ ) maxeler dot com, +44 203 771 6538
Maxeler Technologies Inc
shantel ( @ ) maxeler dot com
Technology, Gadget and Science Articles1. 2018 Mobile Apps Ux Trends, Tips And A Little Bit More
Author: Oleksiy Kuryliak
2. Few Expert-recommended Tips For A Better Food And Beverage Social Media Plan
Author: Lee Wood
3. Seven Monies Services Limited
4. Healthcare Software Plays A Main Role In Running Hospitals
Author: James Blake
5. Being A Perfect Android Developer
Author: Eldon Broady
6. How To Activate Mcafee Subscription And Redeem Mcafee Retail Card?
Author: James Enrique
7. Photogrammetry: Latest Technology To Create Maps Using Drones?
8. Web Development Company | Website Development Service
Author: Rajeev mishra
9. Are You Facing Network Problems With Your Mobile Phone Get Solution
Author: Natasa Suri
10. Why Ps4 Greatest Game Console Forever?
Author: PS4 Repair
11. Nokia Cracked Screen Repair In The Uk
12. Samsung Galaxy S4 Lcd Screen Replacement In The Uk
13. 3 Real World Advantages Of Blockchain Smart Contracts
14. Software Bugs - How To Avoid?
Author: Hvantage Technologies
15. Hdcvi Camera Systems Redefining The Security System In The World