ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Total Articles: 42
Workplace is where everyone spends more than one-third of the day working, brainstorming, trying to be creative, and get the work done. However, did you know it is not only the work but also the environment that has an impact on your energy, creativity and focus? Color has a great power of affecting our psychology. It can excite us, stimulate our emotions, soothe, depress, boost our appetite, and make us feel warm or cold among others which is why every space should be colored according to its use, office included. Painting according to psychology is not so popular in Nepal but it is time to change the way to work. The perfect color of the walls and the whole environment contributes to better the work experience and make the workspace more effective. If you do not have time to go through the book of color psychology, this article might help you get through your painting project.
Notice small things in your workspace and choose colour combination that would fit the environment and the people who work in there. For space where teamwork is top priority, go for blue that channels the feelings of trust and communication. In Nepal, people work under a lot of pressure that may cause irritation and dissatisfaction. It helps to keep their blood pressure low and the mood calm which helps to avoid conflict in case of any disagreement.
Paint the innovative space green where a lot of brainstorming and activity in computer happens. It boosts creativity, inspires innovation and enhances creative performances helping you and others pop up with genius ideas. Green wall paint colours also promote harmony and balance and reduce anxiety and eyestrain as well. The working spaces in Nepal would be better off with a shade of green.
You can also opt for bolder colors in different spaces. If it is a space where people work at night, opt for red shades. Many offices in Nepal do not operate at night but if yours does, red is definitely for your workspace as it increases brain wave activity. It also boosts heart rate and stimulates appetite. For high-energy creative space, choose orange for an accent wall that symbolizes endurance, boosts creative performance and generates enthusiasm. Go for yellow mixing it with other colors for creating a positive vibe in the environment as it induces the sense of optimism.
There are other wall painting colors too such as white to create a creative and spacious space. You can add another vibrant color with it to give it a spectacular look. White is not much popular in Nepal for walls but it would look great if you can figure out the right color combination. It all depends on how you do it.
Please Visit for more Wall painting colours Nepal
Home and Garden Articles1. How To Rid Your Front Loading Washing Machine Of Mold
Author: Daniel Royale
2. Affordable And Reliable Plumbing Services In California
Author: Jack Ronald
3. Avoiding Glass Balustrade Breakages- Tips By Glass Balustrading Sydney
Author: John Carlos
4. Contact Bond Cleaning Perth For Professional Cleaning Services
5. Little Tricks To Achieve The Best Results In Domestic Cleaning Services
Author: Louis Gibbs
6. End Of Lease Cleaners Melbourne Guarantee Full Bond Amount Return For The Tenants
7. Reasons Why You Should Rely On New Home Builders Of Port Lincoln
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
8. Importance Of Plumbing Services For A Hassle Free Living
Author: Kelly M. Russum
9. How To Maintain Kitchen Mixer?
Author: Andrew Howard
10. Finding Unique Storage Thoughts For Your Kitchen Cabinets
Author: Robert J. Lewis
11. Design Ideas For Aging In place
Author: Mary Morris
12. Use Lb-3000 Compact Bowl Scale To Measure The Weight With Utmost Precision
Author: Nug Brand
13. Benefits Of Hiring Professional Painting Contractors For Exterior Painting
Author: Anu Radha
14. Walk-in Bathtubs: A Great Safe & Accessible Solution
15. 4 Regular House Maintenance Tips From Expert
Author: Nicholas Kashiwagi