ALL >> Home-and-Garden >> View Article
Bringing The Best Out Of Your Employees With Paint Colors
Total Articles: 46
Workplace is where everyone spends more than one-third of the day working, brainstorming, trying to be creative, and get the work done. However, did you know it is not only the work but also the environment that has an impact on your energy, creativity and focus? Color has a great power of affecting our psychology. It can excite us, stimulate our emotions, soothe, depress, boost our appetite, and make us feel warm or cold among others which is why every space should be colored according to its use, office included. Painting according to psychology is not so popular in Nepal but it is time to change the way to work. The perfect color of the walls and the whole environment contributes to better the work experience and make the workspace more effective. If you do not have time to go through the book of color psychology, this article might help you get through your painting project.
Notice small things in your workspace and choose colour combination that would fit the environment and the people who work in there. For space where teamwork is top priority, go for blue that channels the feelings of trust and communication. In Nepal, people work under a lot of pressure that may cause irritation and dissatisfaction. It helps to keep their blood pressure low and the mood calm which helps to avoid conflict in case of any disagreement.
Paint the innovative space green where a lot of brainstorming and activity in computer happens. It boosts creativity, inspires innovation and enhances creative performances helping you and others pop up with genius ideas. Green wall paint colours also promote harmony and balance and reduce anxiety and eyestrain as well. The working spaces in Nepal would be better off with a shade of green.
You can also opt for bolder colors in different spaces. If it is a space where people work at night, opt for red shades. Many offices in Nepal do not operate at night but if yours does, red is definitely for your workspace as it increases brain wave activity. It also boosts heart rate and stimulates appetite. For high-energy creative space, choose orange for an accent wall that symbolizes endurance, boosts creative performance and generates enthusiasm. Go for yellow mixing it with other colors for creating a positive vibe in the environment as it induces the sense of optimism.
There are other wall painting colors too such as white to create a creative and spacious space. You can add another vibrant color with it to give it a spectacular look. White is not much popular in Nepal for walls but it would look great if you can figure out the right color combination. It all depends on how you do it.
Please Visit for more Wall painting colours Nepal
Home and Garden Articles1. Are You Looking For Reliable Quartz Suppliers In Texas?
2. Chimneys That Save Lives. Go For The Best Chimneys In India.
Author: Brijesh Kumar
3. Here’s Some Gardening Advice On Planting Sweet Potato This Spring
Author: Paul Gooderham
4. 5 Reasons That Will Explain The Importance Of Roof Cleaning
Author: Mike Aurtho
5. Breathe Right And Breathe Fresh Air With Us!
Author: Robert Smith
6. How Misting Fans Can Help You To Beat The Summer Heat
Author: Jessie Cooper
7. Dallas Locksmith Services - How Do You Identify Damaged Locks?
Author: Israel Barda
8. Undoubted Benefits Of Hiring A Luxury Portable Toilet Service
Author: Alaric Atkinson
9. Benefits Of Using The Event Toilets
Author: Alaric Atkinson
10. How To Maximise Commercial Returns From Home Renovating
Author: Reliable Home Contractors
11. Metro West Apartments For Rent Have Never Been So Easy To Find
Author: Sue Thornton
12. Apartments For Rent Around Worcester
Author: John Robert
13. Stay Clear, If You Want The Rains And Debris To Not Damage Your Property
Author: Ashton Coaldrake
14. Keep Your Motorcycle Safe And Secure Under A Proper Shed
Author: Michael Gilmore
15. What To Keep In Mind While Buying Table Online
Author: Iti Sharma