ALL >> Education >> View Article
Basics Of Sap Abap And A Glimpse On Abap Workbench
Total Articles: 302
ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is the programming language created and used in SAP for developing business application support and development. It runs in the SAP ABAP runtime environment and is used for the development of application programs, including reports, module pool programming, interfaces, forms and data conversions. SAP ABAP online training is the best way to become ABAP certified professional as there is an increasing scope in this domain. A large number of companies are moving to SAP application software and making it as their primary application. This demands for more certified professionals which in turns create great job opportunities. The training is very helpful for those who wish to clear ABAP certification exam and makes them able to write programs that extend or modify the standard functionality of SAP systems.
The business applications in ABAP are developed using a collection of tools that is known as ABAP Workbench. The following are the ABAP workbench tools:
• Object Navigator: It is the central point of entry into the ABAP workbench as you can access any object of SAP system through it.
• ABAP Editor: All the reports and includes and other programs are created or edited using this tool.
• Class Builder: Class builder is used for ABAP object programming.
• Function Builder: One can easily create their our own 'Z' function modules using this tool.
• Menu Painter: Menu Painter is used to design the user interfaces for the programs.
• Screen Painter: It is mainly used for either creating forms or dialog programs by using various tools such as Text I/P O/P, box, table wizards etc.
• Message Maintenance: Messages help SAP system to communicate with the user.
• ABAP Dictionary: It is one of the important tools of ABAP Workbench that is used to create and manage data definitions without redundancies.
The knowledge of SAP ABAP can be highly beneficial for the developers, programmers and the fresher technical graduates, who are interested in developing a user-friendly business oriented application and can thus help the enterprise to increase their business. The ABAP online training explains SAP ABAP from the beginner’s level up starting with the basics to provide a thorough grasp of the SAP enterprise systems. For beginners, SAP architecture can be confusing at first, but with progressing time, they will be able to understand different components and how SAP ABAP links to them. The online training provides you an an in-depth understanding of the SAP programming language. This training not only focuses on learning through a hands-on approach but also help in creating code with great ease.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Popular Diploma Courses After 12th Guaranteeing Good Career
Author: Kiki Centre
2. Essay Writing And Grammar
Author: Ray Trey
3. Dissertation/thesis Proposal: Good Idea Is Not Enough
Author: Tiana Crush
4. Benefits Of Live Online Training
Author: Ishrath Sultana
5. Best Spoken English Classes In Bhubaneswar.
Author: English Avenue
6. The Top Trends In Ios App Development For 2018
7. Ibm Sterling B2b Integrator Online Training
Author: ukumari VirtualNuggets
8. Angularjs Performance Checklist
9. Java Technologies For Web Applications
10. Cad & Cam – The Technology Of The Present And The Future!
Author: Vivek Gupta
11. Benefits Of Planning With Microsoft Project
12. Why Is Aws The Most Desired Cloud Platform?
Author: scholars pro
13. Remember More And Forget Less With These 10 Strategies
Author: Saee Joshi
14. Nda Coaching In Lucknow, Best Defence Institute In Lucknow
Author: Anupam Defence Academy
15. 16 Tips For 3d Laser Scanning, 3d Laser Scanners, And As-built Models