ALL >> Education >> View Article
Basics Of Sap Abap And A Glimpse On Abap Workbench
Total Articles: 276
ABAP (Advanced Business Application Programming) is the programming language created and used in SAP for developing business application support and development. It runs in the SAP ABAP runtime environment and is used for the development of application programs, including reports, module pool programming, interfaces, forms and data conversions. SAP ABAP online training is the best way to become ABAP certified professional as there is an increasing scope in this domain. A large number of companies are moving to SAP application software and making it as their primary application. This demands for more certified professionals which in turns create great job opportunities. The training is very helpful for those who wish to clear ABAP certification exam and makes them able to write programs that extend or modify the standard functionality of SAP systems.
The business applications in ABAP are developed using a collection of tools that is known as ABAP Workbench. The following are the ABAP workbench tools:
• Object Navigator: It is the central point of entry into the ABAP workbench as you can access any object of SAP system through it.
• ABAP Editor: All the reports and includes and other programs are created or edited using this tool.
• Class Builder: Class builder is used for ABAP object programming.
• Function Builder: One can easily create their our own 'Z' function modules using this tool.
• Menu Painter: Menu Painter is used to design the user interfaces for the programs.
• Screen Painter: It is mainly used for either creating forms or dialog programs by using various tools such as Text I/P O/P, box, table wizards etc.
• Message Maintenance: Messages help SAP system to communicate with the user.
• ABAP Dictionary: It is one of the important tools of ABAP Workbench that is used to create and manage data definitions without redundancies.
The knowledge of SAP ABAP can be highly beneficial for the developers, programmers and the fresher technical graduates, who are interested in developing a user-friendly business oriented application and can thus help the enterprise to increase their business. The ABAP online training explains SAP ABAP from the beginner’s level up starting with the basics to provide a thorough grasp of the SAP enterprise systems. For beginners, SAP architecture can be confusing at first, but with progressing time, they will be able to understand different components and how SAP ABAP links to them. The online training provides you an an in-depth understanding of the SAP programming language. This training not only focuses on learning through a hands-on approach but also help in creating code with great ease.
Arvind Kumar is working as a content developer in Multisoft Systems since September 2017. He has three years of experience in the domain and has been written for versatile domains like education, health, travel, technical, and event management. For more info visit: http://www.multisoftvirtualacademy.com/cloud-computing/
Education Articles1. Sas Base Training Program: A Way For Bright Career As Data Scientist
2. Attend Iit Jee Classes Regularly
Author: Arpita Classes
3. Difference Between Interface And Abstract Class In Java
4. Introduction To Cisco Ios Software
5. Everything Has A Story
Author: JBM Global School
6. Before You Pick Have A Detailed Idea About The Chinese Courses Offered
Author: Michel Kern
7. How Data Science Training Program Is Beneficial For Your Career Growth?
8. Why Is Operations Management Necessary For Every Business?
9. Why Do Students Prefer Studying Mbbs In Russia
Author: Nitesh Sharma
10. Opened | Redhat Rhce Certified Training And Exam In Opened | Redhat Rhcsa Certification Training In
Author: Surya R.J
11. No.1 Redhat Training And Exam Centre| Rhce Exam | Rhcsa | Rhce
Author: Surya R.J
12. Understanding The Difference Between Electronics And Electrical Engineering
Author: MIT AOE
13. 5 Reasons Behind Expensive Schooling In India
Author: Tuition India
14. How To Select The Right Digital Marketing Institute?
Author: Aditi Singh
15. Inplant Training
Author: neralya sri