ALL >> General >> View Article
Luxury Furniture Designer Collection To Be Sold At Auction By Cravt Original
Total Articles: 26
1888PressRelease - CRAVT Original / DK HOME announces the unprecedented opportunity to acquire furnishings, artefacts and decorations by auction, over 3000 pieces of luxury handmade pieces are being offered from the collection in a 3 day auction in Amsterdam.
When it comes to exclusive luxury interiors, CRAVT Original believes that designs and materials must perfectly fit the client's individual needs. In that spirit CRAVT Original aims to further strengthen its position as worldwide business partner to deliver full service interior solutions to her clients.
CRAVT Original / DK HOME today, have announced the unprecedented opportunity to acquire over 3000 lots of furnishings, artefacts and decorations by auction sale, the cache of unique furniture from their luxury collections will be entering the auction market between the 16th - 18th May, providing an opportunity for the connoisseur to find rare and exclusive pieces by this world renowned brand.
Recently, CRAVT Original has changed its focus more to the creation of unique and personal interior. This means: more bespoke, more interior projects and more inspiration. Resulting in interior solutions that really tell the story of the client. This also means that activities were started to let go most of the collection items. Some of them will be sold by auction through an highly specialized and renowned party.
CRAVT Original provides one of the world's most extensive sample libraries of unique and high quality materials to inspire architects and designers. A network of high-end business partners enables CRAVT Original to add value in each stage of any interior project.
Moreover, CRAVT Original loves working closely together with clients to create interior that is adjusted to personal preferences, unique, tailor-made interior solutions find their way to residences, hotels, restaurants clubs and offices.
Denise Boekhoom, Managing Director of CRAVT says: "This marks an unprecedented evolution for the company which brings with it the opportunity to purchase a unique piece of the collection at auction, as we pave the way for a new chapter for the brand."
The auction takes place at the CRAVT Amsterdam Showroom commencing at 10.30am, over three days between the 16th and 18th May 2017. Online bidding will also be available via a live webcast. The viewing takes place from 10.00am-4.00pm from the 14th May 2017, by appointment only.
Catalogues are available by calling +44-(0)1761 414000 or via download from http://www.cravtauction.com/
General Articles1. Boosting Your Marketing Business In 5 Simple Steps – Education Industry Mailing List
Author: deena jose
2. Cyber Security Trends Of 2018 To Look Out For
Author: Edward Lewis
3. 5 Effective Methods To View Security Cameras Over The Internet
Author: Bradon Wilson
4. Top Coaching Centers For Ias Exams In Bangalore
Author: Our Education
5. The Top Cancer Hospital In Delhi; Action Hospital
Author: ponting brown
6. Learn How To Merge Aol Mailboxes
7. Find Out How To Change Text Fonts For Aol
Author: Edward Lewis
8. How To Re-install Webroot Antivirus On Your Computer?
9. Have Delightful Experiences With Cheap Paris Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
10. Dr. Abhishek Kumar Mishra
Author: DR ABHISHEK KUMAR MISHRA
11. Understand The Gravity Of Online Customer Reviews
Author: Hvantage Technologies
12. Pourquoi Les Interrupteurs Intelligents Ne Peuvent Pas être Utilisés Sans Neutre
13. How To Make Mounted Kraft Roll At Home
Author: Adam Frances
14. Ce Mariage Est Incroyablement Magnifique Et Implique Une Mariée Moderne Super élégant
15. Importance Of Good Food And Exercise For Fitness
Author: Ashish balguer