ALL >> Automobiles >> View Article
Why Mot Test Is So Much Essential For Four-wheelers
Total Articles: 19
“Ministry of Transport” test, mostly knows as MOT test is very much important for any vehicle to check the worthiness of them on the roads. It is an annual inspection for three years old car in United Kingdom. This inspection is vital to confirm that the vehicle is safe on the road and it is bound to obey the environmental standards and road safety. This MOT test in Surrey can be done at any garages which are authorised as Vehicle Testing Stations. MOT inspection can also be verified through online. In case the previous MOT test certificate duration expires, car owners can book the test and take the car directly to the garage.
MOT test includes:
Checking of the fuel system, pipes for leaks. Fuel cap is also checked to see if it seals tight.
Checking of the car’s body and other features for any damages is done thoroughly.
Modifications and repairs of the electric socket, engine mounting, and speedometer are also done.
The exhaust system is checked thoroughly to find out any leak and if it has excessive noise.
Seat belts should meet the safety requirements for the safety. The seats must be steady in the right position and the airbags needs to work properly.
Mirrors needs to be in place and it should be clean so that the driver can see the road clearly.
Car doors need to work properly and open from both inside and outside. The auto lock system should be working correctly.
The registration plates are checked to ensure the good condition and proper colours and characters.
Car’s wheels and tires are examined thoroughly to see if they are in working condition.
Car brakes are checked for efficient performance and brake fluid warning, electronic stability control are also inspected.
There are many other parameters of this MOT test and in Surrey there are many garages where experts check the car and certify them for road safety. This certificate is essential for every vehicle on the road and if it expires, people can get involved in legal issues. Therefore, one should not waste much time if the certificate is close to expire in few days.
About the Author: This contribution has been made by James Elston who has written a number of articles on MOT test Surrey and provides fruitful information. To know more, please visit www.wmautocare.co.uk/.
Automobiles Articles1. Travel Bike – Folding Bike Fits For Just Any Type Of Road!
Author: Paul Pinigis
2. Top 10 Popular Upcoming Bikes In India To Launch In 2017 & 2018
Author: Adaalo India
3. Rockman - Automotive Component, Two Wheeler Parts, Alloy Wheels & Drive Chain Manufacturers In India
Author: Rockman Industries
4. Top 5 Tips For A Successful Auto Repair Service
Author: Paul Zervos
5. Raceway Kia Brings New Ownership With A Trusted Name
7. Car Inspection Services Debunk Risks Of Buying Used Cars
8. There Is No Risk With Certified Pre Owned Luxury Cars
9. Why A Test Drive Is A Good Idea While Deciding On Buying A Used Car?
Author: Ajinkya Satam
10. It’s All About Car Care Products
Author: neel patel
11. Vectra – The Top Manufacturers Of Excavator Attachment & Earth Movers Equipment In India & Europe
12. A Cookout For A Cause
13. Everything You Sort Of Wanted To Know About Car Batteries
Author: Jasonl Mosca
14. All You Need To Know About Trailers
Author: CS Trailers
15. The Roadworthy Certificate Is A Must For Every Vehicle To Ply On Road
Author: Luca Curtis