ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Features Of A Reliable Immigration Services Consultant
Total Articles: 5
With its wide range of natural wonders and lively cities, it is no wonder why Australia attracts thousands of tourists and visitors each year. A visit to Australia usually starts by obtaining a visa. This crucial step determines whether you will have permission to set foot on Australian soil. While it is possible to obtain a visa by yourself, many people want to avoid the delays and potential costs by employing an agent or consultant. Unfortunately, not all agents offer a high standard of service, so here are four features to look for in a reliable service provider.
Only agents registered with MARA or the Migration Agent Registration Authority are permitted to provide immigration services including managing your visa application. This government office has authority to regulate the Australian migration services industry and provides approved agents with a registration number. In order to retain their registration, the agents need to adhere to the MARA regulatory processes. So, before consulting with a service provider, be sure to ask for their MARA number to confirm they are registered.
Genuine Contact Details and Offices:
Your personal documents, which are a vital element of your visa application need to be handled in a secure location. Your chosen agent or company should have a registered address, even if their office is at their home. The contact details should also be clearly listed.
Don’t Make Outrageous Claims:
No migration agent or consultant can guarantee that you will obtain a visa or be able to issue one. There are some agents that make outlandish claims, but reliable service providers tend to only provide you with insight into the application process and offer to help you to prepare and lodge your application. If a service provider is making claims about inside connections with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or that they can provide VIP treatment should be given a wide berth.
Most companies offer free eligibility assessments, and you should be wary of companies who insist on upfront payments before they conduct any initial evaluations. Additionally, your agent should not charge additional fees to speed up the process or take shortcuts. Remember that visas have specific requirements and are not likely to be approved overnight.
If you are in need of immigration agents, Perth based 888 Migration is ready to help you. Our team of advisers is ready to assist you with any questions you may have about immigration services, Australia visa requirements or the application process. We would be delighted to provide you with immigration services you can rely on.
Travel Articles1. Fishpond Taxi Or Clifton Taxi – Delivering Maximum Convenience For The Clients!
Author: Michel Umer
2. Restaurant La Source – La Source Restaurant In Paris Is All Set To Cater You In The Most Unique Way!
Author: Ano Nymous
3. Shuttle Service From Honolulu Airport To Hotels & 4 Best Accommodations For Travelers
Author: Trung Tran
4. What Does The Inclusion Of A Kitchen In A Hotel Room Mean To The Hotel Industry?
Author: The Lotus
5. Uganda – A Country Of Sheer Wildlife
6. Gorilla Tracking Etiquettes In Uganda
7. Looking For Cheap Flights To London? Find Low Cost Flights Here!
8. Looking Forward To Relax? Will Transport You To A Tranquil World
Author: Mr. Dave
9. Car Service In Dfw & List Of The Top Rated Restaurants In The Dfw Area
Author: Shakil Ahmed
10. What Places One Need To Visit During His Sahara Desert Tour?
Author: Mohamed El Galouti
11. Prom Parties With A Charter Bus In San Francisco
Author: Hire Charter Bus
12. Hemingway’s Cuba
Author: Stephen David
13. Canada Immigradation Consultants In Hyderabad
Author: visas permits
14. Enjoy Mount Kilimanjaro Climbing And Safari To Africa And Tanzania Wildebeest
15. How To Find Best Serviced Apartment Accommodation In Nairobi
Author: Sanajay SHah