ALL >> Travel >> View Article
4 Features Of A Reliable Immigration Services Consultant
Total Articles: 5
With its wide range of natural wonders and lively cities, it is no wonder why Australia attracts thousands of tourists and visitors each year. A visit to Australia usually starts by obtaining a visa. This crucial step determines whether you will have permission to set foot on Australian soil. While it is possible to obtain a visa by yourself, many people want to avoid the delays and potential costs by employing an agent or consultant. Unfortunately, not all agents offer a high standard of service, so here are four features to look for in a reliable service provider.
Only agents registered with MARA or the Migration Agent Registration Authority are permitted to provide immigration services including managing your visa application. This government office has authority to regulate the Australian migration services industry and provides approved agents with a registration number. In order to retain their registration, the agents need to adhere to the MARA regulatory processes. So, before consulting with a service provider, be sure to ask for their MARA number to confirm they are registered.
Genuine Contact Details and Offices:
Your personal documents, which are a vital element of your visa application need to be handled in a secure location. Your chosen agent or company should have a registered address, even if their office is at their home. The contact details should also be clearly listed.
Don’t Make Outrageous Claims:
No migration agent or consultant can guarantee that you will obtain a visa or be able to issue one. There are some agents that make outlandish claims, but reliable service providers tend to only provide you with insight into the application process and offer to help you to prepare and lodge your application. If a service provider is making claims about inside connections with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection or that they can provide VIP treatment should be given a wide berth.
Most companies offer free eligibility assessments, and you should be wary of companies who insist on upfront payments before they conduct any initial evaluations. Additionally, your agent should not charge additional fees to speed up the process or take shortcuts. Remember that visas have specific requirements and are not likely to be approved overnight.
If you are in need of immigration agents, Perth based 888 Migration is ready to help you. Our team of advisers is ready to assist you with any questions you may have about immigration services, Australia visa requirements or the application process. We would be delighted to provide you with immigration services you can rely on.
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe