ALL >> Travel >> View Article
In Demand Industries For Your Australian Employment Visa
Total Articles: 4
According to Australian government data, there are thousands of job vacancies in the marketplace. It is estimated that there could be as many as 200,000 vacancies when we consider offline job advertisements and those positions advertised in print media. The strong economic run is expected to continue throughout the year, translating into a healthier job market. So, if you are considering obtaining a visa, you should be aware of the in demand industries to improve your chances of being approved.
According to SEEK data, over the last few years teaching has seen an increase in demand by 112 percent. This is particularly the case in special needs or primary school teaching roles. This has also impacted the financial benefits, as average salaries have increased by eight percent over the year or two. Since the demand is currently not being met, if you have teaching credentials, it increases your chance of gaining approval for an employment visa.
There has been a record growth of 62 percent within the design and architecture segment. This unprecedented growth has meant that there is intense competition between different firms in the industry. Experienced designers and architects can expect sizeable advantages over newbies, and you are likely to find that there are even more opportunities for employer sponsored visas.
The construction industry in various areas of the country including Brisbane, Melbourne, and Sydney are currently experiencing a record boom. There is also an increase in demand for construction employees in Victoria, Queensland and New South Wales. This means that for those with construction skills, experience, and qualifications, there is massive potential for job opportunities. Whether you are a construction manager, assistant or even labourer, you are in great demand, particularly in these six cities.
Health and Safety Professionals:
A consequence of the construction boom is that there is a greater demand for health and safety professionals. The construction industry cannot exist without health and safety teams, as the government has strict requirements for public and employee safety around construction operations. While the construction industry is remaining strong, there will be a demand for those with WHS and OHS skills.
The entertainment and media market in Australia is predicted to grow to $47 billion by 2020. This is a massive annual growth rate of 4.1 percent and will mean that more and more firms will be increasing their online advertising budget. In order to efficiently convert their spending into visible results, they will need the help of digital marketers. This will increase the demand for web developers, designers, SEO analysts, and copywriters.
If you are considering applying for an employment visa, Australia immigration experts 888 Migration can help. Our team of advisors would be happy to discuss the various employment visa options and help you to lodge your application.
Travel Articles1. How To Make Cheap Holidays To Barbados Exciting
Author: Daisy Wilkinson
2. Enjoy Your Excursion Via Top Notch Peak Climbing In Nepal
3. Which Turkish City Should You Visit First, Istanbul Or Ankara?
4. Get Customized Everest Base Camp Trekking Packages Adventure Experience
5. Stansted Airport Taxi Services That Are Better Than The Best
Author: Jack Pero
6. Pick Nepal Trekking To Get Unforgettable Fun And Enjoyment Forever
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
7. Enjoy Visiting Everest Base Camp Trek And Spend Holidays Happily
Author: Life Himalaya Trekking
8. Simple Travel List For Business Travelers
Author: Abinaya Kannan
9. Sri Lanka: How The Country Eventually Got Its Name?
Author: Sri Lanka Eta Visa
10. 4 Reasons To Drop Everything And Visit Melbourne, Australia
11. Pick The Reliable Gosaikunda Trekking And Have Adventure Skills
12. Get Amazing Entertainment In Everest Base Camp Trekking
13. Make Your Trekking Experience Highly Memorable By Planning For An Expedition
14. Enjoy Trekking In Nepal By Choosing The Best Trekking Company
15. Find Best Morocco Destination Management Company For A Wonderful Holiday Experience In Morocco