ALL >> Computers >> View Article
Here’s How To Fix Email Issues In Iphone
Total Articles: 7
Apple iPhone users have been on an increase in the recent times; but, many among them complain of problems that they face when using email on their smartphone. You can use the below mentioned information to fix common issues when setting up your email account on an iPhone.
Ensure that You Can Connect to Mobile Mail: Connect to Mobile Mail on your device to ensure you have an account, and that your email password and user name work. If you cannot log in, check to ensure that your email account is set up with the correct email address and password. You may need to contact the system administrator who set up your account.
Check the setting twice: Unlike computer or laptop, typing on the iPhone can be problematic; it is easy to mistype a letter or two. Make sure that you are using the right email address, incoming and outgoing servers, and password to connect to your email account. In addition to this, ensure your email address and password is saved into their individual fields.
If you have confirmed that your password is right by effectively logging in, but you are unable to set up email on your iPhone, get Workspace Email password reset. Here, you can take help of Gmail email support experts.
Another thing that you can do is trying with different SMTP ports. Usually, the SMTP ports that iPhone uses work just well. By default, for SMTP your device uses SSL and port 465. If you can get email but cannot send it on your device, find out that you are using SSL and the correct port number. In order to change your iPhone’s SMTP Port Settings, try the following steps:
Go to Settings and then on the Settings screen, tap ‘Mail, Contacts, Calendars’.
Tap on the email account which you want to change and then tap SMTP and the SMTP server you want to change.
If the SSL is turned on, use port 465. Or else turn off SSL, and try the other ports for SMTP: 25, 80, or3535.
In the next step, go to Mail, and find out if you can send email. If not contact on Gmail customer service to get the problem fixed.
Apart from doing all these steps, what Gmail email support experts say is that you can simply uninstall the mail app and then install it once again by following the onscreen instruction. Set up the settings properly and send test mail to make sure that it works perfectly. In spite of doing all these things, if you are still not able to set up email on your iPhone or send and receive emails via your iPhone; do not hesitate to contact Gmail customer service as they are the best in this field and will definitely help you in getting the issues fixed. The experts here say that figuring out the exact cause of the problem that is actually preventing you from sending and receiving emails can actually help you in solving the problem faster.
Computers Articles1. How To Integrate Sales Form Online With Software For Business Enhancement
2. Stable Online Forms Service – Now At Your Doorsteps
3. Integrate Online Forms With The Help Of Salesforce Form Builder
4. Level Up Customer Interaction With Custom Salesforce Forms
5. Step-by-step Guide To Enter Www Norton Com Setup Product Key For Norton Setup
Author: Landy Corona
6. Resolving Microsoft Edge Browser Issues On Windows 10
Author: Ask Amy
7. The Significance And Assistances Of Computer Recycling
8. Things To Consider While Selecting T-shirt Designing Software For Apparel Business
Author: Pratik Shah
9. Safely Back Up All Your Data With Active@ Disk Image
Author: Ed Robinson
10. How Document Converter Software Helps In Ensuring Authenticity Of Converted Files?
Author: shashikant shukla
11. Best Tech Rental Services
12. Computer Smartphone Investigation Can Smartly Unravel The Truth Behind Your Suspicions
13. Fb Account Contact 1-850-316-4897 Technical Support For Facebook Group
Author: Parker Fourny
14. Get Technical Aid Via Facebook Tech Support Number 1-850-316-4897
Author: natali thomas
15. Learn How To Start Your Own Online Job Portal With Job Classified Script Portal
Author: sawati rawat