ALL >> Computers >> View Article
How To Convert Dts To Ac3 For Watching Movie On Your Tv?
Total Articles: 1
AS we all known, there are many different audio formats like WAV, AC3, FLAC,MP3,DTS,AC3 and so forth. DTS (Digital Theater Systems) and AC-3 (Dolby Digital) is widely used to record and play back multi-channel high-definition audio. They are applied to professional cinema and home theater system. However, many media player like Windows Media Player, QuickTime player and VLC are not compatible with DTS audio or MKV video with DTS surround sound.What's more,some MKV files with DTS audio won't play on some HD TV, such as LG and Samsung smart TV and Apple TV, too. Facing with the condition, converting DTS (Digital Theater Systems) to AC-3 (Dolby Digital) is necessary. But how can we convert DTS to AC3 easily and effectively? Now I want to tell you the method.Convert DTS to AC3 with three steps. You probably need this DTS AC3 converter to simplify the converting progress. Free download it now, and let me show you how to handle it.
There are two cases that we convert DTS to AC3.
Firstly, How to convert video with DTS encoder to video with AC3 one?
Step1:Open this converter, and add your video into the interface. You can click the "Add Files" to pitch on your video, or you can drag the video you need to convert to the interface directly.
Step 2: Open the output format list and choose the format you need. After that, click "Setting" at the lower right corner. Now we enter another straightforward interface. Click "Encoder" to choose AC3 as your targeted track. Please pay attention to the output format.
Step3:It comes to the last step. Click the "Run". Now you can open the output folders and play the video on your TV and players!
Secondly, how to convert DTS audio to AC3 audio?
You just need to add targeted files into the program and select the AC3 format. It's the only difference on converting video with DTS code and DTS audio.
Click the "Output Format" on the right interface. Then we can choose the format we need. As I want to convert the audio from DTS to AC3. So I should click "audio" and choose AC3 as my output format.
This is the method toconvert DTS to AC3.If you like this idea and it's helpful for you. Please share it with your friend.
Computers Articles1. ᶋᶋ$$contact$$ Bitfinex Support Phone Number+1(866)-967-(8749) Bitfinex Support Phone Number @califor
2. How To Buy Additional Norton Online Backup Storage Space And Change Its Settings?
Author: James Watson
3. Samsam Virus Infected Cdot‘s Computers, Demands Bitcoin
Author: Maria Williams
4. The Difference Between Residential Ip And Datacenter Ip Proxies
5. Onsite Macbook Screen Repairing Experts In Mumbai
Author: Mike Rakhangi
6. $$joker$$ Call#1.866.967.8749™ Ledger Nano Phone Number Ledger Nano Phone Number @??™u S A+c
7. An Overview Of Sip2dial’s Outbound Call Center Software Features
Author: Matt Parker
8. How To Setup A Proxy Server
Author: Clara Clarkson
9. Enjoy The Features Of Microsoft Office Smartly With Microsoft Office 2016 Promo Code
Author: Christine Bleakley
10. How To Fix Can’t Sign Into Yahoo Mail | Yahoo Mail Sign In Problems
Author: Rabecca Johnson
11. Features Of Aol Softwares
Author: it helpline numbers
12. Ms Office 365 Is There To Enrich Teamwork Across Devices
Author: Lynda Carter
13. Promotional Videos
Author: arjun shetty
14. Tips On Install Norton Setup Security - Norton Setup Ca
Author: Ela Smith
15. Custom Web Development
Author: arjun shetty