ALL >> Health >> View Article
Mental Retardation Treatment With The Help Of Stem Cell Therapy
Total Articles: 55
Stem Cell Therapy for Mental Retardation
They face a lot of problems in their daily tasks, academics, social skills, home living, self-care, communication, leisure, academics, health, and safety. They always need someone to help with their routine tasks. It's like these patients are fully dependent on others.
Some of the common symptoms of this disease are:-
1. Sudden change in behavior and emotion
2. Low self-care and social skills
3. The reduced response towards problem-solving abilities and thinking
4. Problems in the sensory system
5. Low concentration power and focusing ability
6. Various issues with memory which hampers the communication of a person
After an observation on the mentally retarded patients for some days, different cases of mental retardation have been recorded as per the intensity of the trauma. Some of the common classifications based on the observations are mild mental retardation, moderate mental retardation, severe mental retardation, and profound mental retardation. These are the most common mental retardation cases among the patients. There are various causes of mental retardation.
Some of the important and common causes are:-
1. Various infections which occur at the time of birth always lead to mental retardation issues.
2. Different genetic problems like Phenylketonuria (PKU), Fragile X syndrome, Down syndrome, etc.
3. Metabolic issues like high bilirubin levels or hyperbilirubinemia also contribute to the development of mental retardation.
4. During pregnancy, exposure to various drugs, amphetamines, cocaine, alcohol, etc. can cause serious damage to the brain cells.
5. Sometimes malnutrition during pregnancies often causes developmental problems among the children.
6. Early childhood sickness like meningitis, measles, whooping cough, oxygen loss also leads to mental retardation conditions.
7. Environmental factors like mercury poisoning also cause mental retardation among the children.
Apart from all these causes, there are also some unexplained causes which hamper the functioning of the brain up to a great extent. The IQ level of the mentally retarded patients is less than 70 normally and goes under 20 in some chronic mental retardation cases. It is impossible to cure the patients of such neurological disorders. The mental retardation cases are considered as the most critical cases of neurological disorders.
Thus, it is impossible to treat patients with medications alone. Also, it has been observed that treatments which involve high dosage of medications often lead to various chronic changes in the behavior of the patients. However, the mental retardation treatment became a lot easier with the help of stem cell therapy.
NeuroGen Brain and Spine Institute in India provides a promising stem cell therapy for mental retardation. It has an expert team of professional and experienced doctors who efficiently treat the patients suffering from various neurological disorders. With the help of this innovative stem cell therapy, they repair the damaged area in the brain cells by enhancing the growth of new cells in that area.
The specialized stem cells are administered intrathecally, in order to start internal repairing process of the damaged neurons. This treatment also facilitates reduction of inflammation, regulation of cell death, the formation of new blood vessels, secretion of vascular endothelial growth factor, immune modulation, etc.
After the stem cell treatment, NGBSI also provides other treatment options including rehabilitation programs to enhance the IQ level of the patients. It provides a simple education technique, behavior therapy, psychodynamic therapy, family education and much more. Thus, with the help of stem cell therapy, NGBSI has brought new hope for mental retardation treatment.
The author is an expert in the field of stem cell research & therapy. The writer has a flair for writing and she keeps on writing various articles and blogs related to the industry. She wrote this article to educate her readers about the various intricacies involved in stem cell treatment for autism. If you want to know more about stem cell treatment for spinal cord injury, feel free to click on active links.
Health Articles1. All You Need To Know About Shirodhara
Author: Shriya Ayu Clinic
2. Medicare Reporting Challenges To Affect Independent Practices
3. Male Organ Health And Wellness: When It’s Time To Talk To A Urologist
Author: John Dugan
4. World Best Air Ambulance Service In Bagdogra With Md Doctors
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
5. Global Ventricular Assist Devices Market Trend
6. Key Reasons To See A Reputed Podiatrist To Cure Feet Problems
Author: Marion Yau
7. Be Fit And Healthy Through Regular Consumption Of Noni Products Of Salveo
8. Hacks To Stop Snoring
Author: Alex Bowmann
9. How Dr. Kewal Krishan Saved My Grandfather’s Life
Author: ponting brown
10. The Best Hospital For Cancer Treatment ; Balaji Action Cancer Hospital
Author: ponting brown
11. Turn Towards The Remedial Surgeries To Perk Up Your Beauty
Author: owen Thomson
12. 3 Easy Ways To Brand Your Next Medical Event
13. Why Should We Use Teeth Whitening Kits?
14. Tumescence Problems And The Too-hard Member: Understanding Priapism
Author: John Dugan
15. Things In Mind When Picking The Right Dentist
Author: Donnell Nash