ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Maximise Your Facebook Visibility With These Proven Seo Tips
Total Articles: 21
Tired of your Facebook posts getting buried in the newsfeed? Looking for different ways to improve your Facebook newsfeed exposure? Local marketing on Facebook can be challenging because your audience is naturally limited by the area you serve.
Also, social media's effect on organic search result is incomplete without considering Facebook's search domination. Today, most Sydney SEOs think that organic search results of Facebook don't matter anymore. Are you one among them? Think again and start “optimising.”
Facebook – A Few Facts
- Facebook claims 120 million of its registered members log in at least once each day.
- Every month friends share 1 billion photographs and 10 million videos.
- Over a billion content blocks, news stories, links and blog posts are posted every week.
Tips to Optimise Your Facebook Page for More Visibility
Choose Right Name for Your Fan Page
This may sound simple but it's too tricky! Remember, the first word in your fan page title is given the most weight by Google. So, don't stuff your Facebook page name with more generic keywords but a brand name that represents your business and shows its personality. Choose a name that attracts more people and encourage them to get engaged.
Facebook gives you the ability to create a unique URL after getting 25 likes for your fan page. Also, it's important for your fan page URL to reflect the main aspect of your business since it is heavily weighted by search engines.
Keyword optimisation is another important aspect of Facebook fan page optimisation. So, pay more attention to the about section, mission, and company description as some of these information are pulled from your fan page as SEO elements. The Company Overview, Mission, and Products fields should be filled in with your appropriate information for product related searches.
Create backlink to your Facebook fan page on existing channels to make your page more authoritative and rank higher in the searches. Linking the content from your website and blogs directly to your Facebook fan page is a major breakthrough to improve your visibility. The appropriate backlinks that can be linked to your Facebook fan page includes,
- Google plus and more.
Facebook notes are often under-utilised but when used appropriately can provide your fan page with an effective way at increasing your overall SEO. The following are the SEO elements that are pulled from your Facebook notes,
- SEO title: The title of your Facebook note
- Meta Date: Your 'fan page name' wrote a note titled, 'the title of your Facebook note'
Creating Facebook notes enables you to create multiple "pages" underneath the main fan page. Facebook notes are well-suitable for introducing and expanding special offers or events that your business is hosting
The Bottom Line:
From this article, it's obvious that Facebook SEO in Sydney is adding to the value of your overall brand. So, why wait? It's time to boost your SERP ranking and grow your engagement!
The author of this article is a Sydney SEO expert with more than a decade of experience in the industry. He writes about the latest advancements and innovations in the industry to keep you updated on SEO in Sydney. Visit https://www.topseosydney.com.au for more.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Best Seo Services Company For Online Business
Author: Mars web
2. Affordable Seo Company Can Offer You With Vast Ranking Knowledge
Author: Lalit Kumar
3. Factors To Consider When Hiring A Myrtle Beach Seo Company
Author: Ian Maxwell
4. Hire The Best Seo Service Provider To Boost Online Traffic
Author: steve robert
5. Seo And Smo For Promotion Of Business And Image
6. Tricks To Generate Leads To Your Website
7. Common Seo Myths
8. Choose An Seo Agency With These Characteristics
9. How To Use Seo To Grow Your Law Practice
10. How To Choose An Seo Company
11. Benefits Of Seo Services For Your Site
12. Hire Professional Seo Consultant To Get Secure Growth For Your Brand
Author: Chris Walker
13. What To Look For In An Seo Company
14. What Is Seo And How It Works
Author: Los Angeles SEO
15. Why Is Site Speed Important In Seo?
Author: Mahesh Damare