ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Designing Tips To Create Interactive Websites
Total Articles: 38
What is a website? It is your online portfolio which provides information about your products/ services. There are millions of websites through which millions of people are offering their services/ products. What are the factors that make your website different and more engaging from your competitors? This is certainly a most challenging question and the answer for this is simple. It is the design which helps in making your website differ from others.
The designing has become very important in the current scenario owing to the fact that visitors will only spend time on your website if they find it interesting & interactive. What exactly does this mean? It means that if they find info-graphics, topography and other things of your website interesting, then only they will spend time on your web otherwise they would move to some other site.
Let me discuss few points which can help in making your website interactive.
Visual Appeal with Flat Designs: The simple designs are gaining huge popularity owing to the fact that these designs provide healthy interaction. The simpler designs help in making the websites interactive. Avoid the use of too many buttons in the menu/ sidebar as these buttons often create confusion in the mind of the visitors.
Responsive Themes & Templates: This is the age of mobile telephony so it is mandatory for you to have responsive designs. These designs have the ability to adapt the screen size of the device, offering amazing browsing experience to the users.
Video Banner/ Animation: Gone are the days of simpler banners. Nowadays, video banners or animated videos are gaining huge popularity. The reason being these are considered as more interactive & engaging. Power your website with interactive videos in order to make more engagements.
Bold Typography: The banners with the highlighted text are widely used these days. These come under infographics in which banners along with the message are provided on the website. These banners offer the positive impact on the mind of the visitors which eventually results in the call for action.
These are some points which help in making your website more interactive. These will also help in providing you competitive age over others.
SAM Web Studio is a leading Website Designing Company in Delhi, offering the comprehensive set of web-solutions. If you are looking for Website Designing Company in India then you should contact us. We offer requirement based web solutions to our clients. Moreover, our web services are available at affordable rates.
Visit Us: https://www.samwebstudio.com/
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme