ALL >> Travel >> View Article
At The Top Burj Khalifa, Sky Experience Ticket
Total Articles: 3
Seated with grandeur on level 148 of the opulent Burj Khalifa is At the Top Burj Khalifa, SKY. The observation deck is renowned for holding the title of the ‘World’s tallest observation deck’ and delivers nothing short of a VIP experience.
Here are some of the things to expect At the Top Burj Khalifa SKY:
• On arrival, if you already have your ticket, you’re escorted past the queue and ushered into a VIP lounge where your ticket is exchanged for a special pass.
• Meanwhile, you enjoy Arabic Coffee and dates as you await to board a special lift to floor 148.
• As you ascend, watch a series of stunning projections about the tower and Dubai landmarks.
• On arrival to the SKY, you step into the lounge and greeted with a relaxed atmosphere and delicacies by the waiters.
• Ogle the 360 degree views from the lounges and outdoor terrace as you listen to fascinating facts about the tower.
• Visit the ground floor SKY exhibition to chart Burj Khalifa’s history through scale models and other attractions. You also get the inside track on its design and maintenance including what it takes to keep its exterior clean.
• Enjoy interacting with life-size screens showcasing Dubai’s iconic destinations and browse the boutique for SKY souvenirs.
• After 30 minutes on the SKY-level 148, you can visit level 125 & 124 then you return to ground level and leave into the Dubai Mall.
Why get your ticket in advance?
• You get expedited access-no waiting in the long queues.
• VIP treatment! Upon arrival. Get escorted to a private room as you await to board a special lift with a dedicated ambassador.
• Choose from peak or off peak entrance timing..
At the Top Burj Khalifa, SKY is an ideal opportunity to experience the majority of Dubai city from a unique perspective. It’s both a spectacular and memorable experience you can’t afford to miss. If you’re planning to visit and and want your ticket in advance, hit us up today on and we’ll be happy to help.
Atthetop.co is a trading name of Arabia Horizons Tours LLC and is one of Dubai well Known Tour Operators in Dubai, who have been providing hotel accommodation and activities since 2006. We offer a selection of activities and hotels in every city in the United Arab Emirates. In addition to booking hotels we also can book activities, group tours, suggest itineraries and help you plan the perfect holiday or vacation in Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. All enquiries, are dealt with by real people, people based in Dubai who can add an extra dimension to the booking process by suggesting alternatives, like little hidden gem's that no one else knows about. We are the experts; we have been booking hotels and activities for years, we know how to get you the maximum value and enjoyment out of your trip to Dubai and the United Arab Emirates.
Travel Articles1. Book Online Hotel In Costa Rica
Author: James Palin
2. Making The Case In Favor Of Atlanta Limousine Rental
Author: James Marshal
3. Best Tourist Places In India, Himachal Tourist Places, Best Tourist Places Of The World
Author: Vinod yadav
4. How Could A Charter Bus Rental In Orlando Be More Affordable For Prom
Author: Hire Charter Bus
5. Make Entire Visit Of Lake City Accessible With Appropriate Taxi Services
Author: Julie ranawat
6. How To Have A Safe And Pleasant Taxi Ride In Udaipur
Author: Vaibhav Ji
7. Exploring The Geography Of Japan
Author: Steve Corrigan
8. What A Professional Travel Company In Bhubaneswar Can Do For You?
Author: Urban Yatra
9. Why Hiring A Travel Agency In Bhubaneswar Worth The Investment?
Author: Urban Yatra
10. Experiencing The Beauty Of Various Tokyo Tourists Attractions With A Guide
Author: Ekaterina Kholkina
11. Ayurvedic Treatment In Kerala Is The Property Of Kerala Tourism
Author: Rakesh Kumar
12. Rajasthan Trip To Land Of Kingdoms
Author: Top Travel
13. View Wonderful Nature’s Beauty In Mount Everest Base Camp Trekking In Nepal
14. Why To Halt At Malta Before Your Excursion In Sicily?
Author: Christian Guardione
15. Tomb Of Sultan Worth Visit Palace In Morocco
Author: Eric Watson