ALL >> Health >> View Article
Ayurvedic Remedies To Increase Sperm Count And Motility Naturally
Total Articles: 25
A male suffers from infertility in two conditions when testosterone either produces lesser number of sperm cells (oligospermia) or does not produce sperm cells at all (azoospermia). Both the conditions create problem for men in impregnating a woman. A man suffering from oligospermia and azoospermia is not able to achieve fatherhood that may even affect his mental status too. Male infertility issues like low sperm count, poor sperm motility, etc., are not generally associated with hereditary or genetic problems.
The problem of low sperm count is associated with diet and lifestyle mostly. Lack of nutrients in diet can affect functions of body organs and glands including reproductive organs. Absence of nutrients can also affect sperm cell production by testicles. Poor blood circulation is also one of the major reasons behind poor work of testes that produce sperm cells. Destruction of sperm cells during storage in epididymis and while reaching maturity level can also lower down sperm count.
Another big factor resulting in low sperm count is inflammation or enlargement of prostate gland. Due to this problem, urethra and bladder remain under pressure due to which either fewer sperm cells are ejaculated or sperm cells get ejaculated every time a man goes for urination. Due to these factors, a man loses sperm cells and do not get enough healthy sperm cells to impregnate his woman during lovemaking.
Men require effective treatment that can resolve all the above reasons in a natural manner. For this, ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count such as Spermac capsules are best for men. There are many chemical and herbal products available in market and therefore men must take care while selecting the right product suitable for them. Spermac capsules are the most trusted and widely used ayurvedic supplements to treat oligospermia and azoospermia. This is because these supplements do not cause any side effects and are suitable for all age groups of men.
According to studies, Spermac capsules are the most effective ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count in a natural manner. Active ingredients of Spermac capsules perform the following functions inside body:
1. Improve blood circulation in reproductive organs and functions of testicles.
2. Increase production of sperm cells and also increase sperm motility.
3. Provide better protection to sperm cells and prevent destruction of sperm cells within body.
4. Reduce the time taken by sperm cells to reach maturity.
5. Improve condition of epididymis so that sperm cells do not get destroyed during storage inside body.
6. These ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count can also increase production of prostatic fluid.
7. Clear blockage from ducts or tubes through which sperm cells travel towards male organ.
Spermac capsules contain Safed Musli, Kutki, Gokhru Fruit, Shwet Jeera, Nagbala, Abhrak, Kaunch Seed, Pipal, Shudh Shilajit, Dalchini, Makoy, Lauh, Ashwagandha, Akarkara, Shatavari, Tejpatra, Vidarikand, Piper, Kahu, Jaiphal, Kalonji, Long and Javitri. All these herbs possess highly beneficial medicinal values. These herbs naturally increase the ability of body to produce more number of sperm cells and also increase sperm motility. Use Spermac capsules for 3 to 4 months to get rid of oligospermia and azoospermia completely. It is suggested to take these ayurvedic remedies to increase sperm count on a regular basis to see optimum results.
Rajneesh Karpe is a passionate writer who has written numerous articles on topics concerning ayurvedic remedies for men health and women health. He writes informative articles on health-related issues and the use of natural health supplements.
Health Articles1. Nutritious Food - Some Smart And Healthy Foods To Stay Fit
Author: Vidya Jayaram
2. Best Hair Transplant In Odisha.
Author: Aesthetica Clinics
3. Using Ultrasound To Assess Male Organ Health
Author: John Dugan
4. Tips To Find A Top Quality Hospital For Your Maternal Care
Author: James Stevenson
5. 3 Organic Oils For Massage That Rejuvenates Your Soul!
Author: Bryan Loo
6. Choose The Right Mattress For Sound Sleep.
7. Dme Billing Software To Automate Your Dme Billing
8. Huge Quantity Of Mushroom Cultivation In Kolkata
Author: Kanchan Das
9. Things You Need To Know When Buying Water Ionizer
Author: Hydrate Global
10. What Things To Expect When Looking For Infertility Treatments
11. Benefits Of Psychotherapy Treatments
12. How To Handle Teen Anger Management At Home
13. Going Back To Stress Management Basics
14. Dealing With Anxiety Disorders - What Is Best For You?
15. Controlling Stress By Cultivating Top Management Tips