ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mit School Of Vedic Sciences - Reviving Old Indian Education System
Total Articles: 5
India is a country rich of traditions and culture. A wide variety of religions and with that comes different traditions and culture, that is what constitutes India. Our Indian society is an age-old one, something which we Indians can quite boast about. Turning the pages of history, we can very clearly see that the quality learning is deeply imbibed in our culture. In this, the Vedas are held in high regard. Vedas are ancient learning texts that are believed to originate from the Indian subcontinent. It is believed to be written by the ancient Indian sages to impart excellent education to the common people. The Vedas are divided into four parts - the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda, and the Atharvaveda.
In modern times we hardly see people of our country having much information about the Vedas. To bring back the thoughts of ancient Indian culture into modern Indians, Vedic Sciences was brought into existence again. Vedic Science is basically an attempt to inculcate the learnings of ancient scientific thought in a systematized way. The teachings basically are of Vedas.
For this, an institute that is seen continuously striving to inculcate old Indian culture in the modern individuals is MIT School of Vedic Sciences. MIT SVS believes that for the betterment of the society, it is essential to nurture individuals in a spiritual way through the help of Vedas. Vedic education helps an individual to have clear thoughts and thus carry out tasks in a way that will not only benefit them but the whole society.
MIT SVS is of the belief that modern education system and the youth of our country, need to be introduced to the Indian approach of imparting education. For this, the college has in its curriculum three courses, B.Sc in Internal Psychology, B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, and M.Sc Vedic Science and Applications (2 years) and PhD (5 years). With the motto of “enriching modern education through Vedic thought”, MIT SVS offers unique programs that aim to provide deeper insights of Vedic knowledge, which becomes essential to nurture human behavior. The curriculum makes the individuals equipped to become the best and excel in whichever field the students choose. The teaching is carried out in English and Sanskrit. Also, the students are provided with a lab to carry out the research work.
The students at MIT SVS get an edge over other graduates of the country because unlike them, the students here do not just get trained academically. The young individuals get trained analytically and in the meanwhile become individuals of strong moral character, which is the need of the hour.
Education Articles1. One Of The Best And Renowned Cbse School In Pcmc, Pune - Academic Heights Public School
Author: Academic Heights Public School
2. Best Selenium Training Institute In Marathahalli Bangalore
Author: Gyan Guide
3. Accelerate Your Stagnant Career With An Executive Mba
Author: Great Learning
4. Open Access Online Journal Helps Researchers To Provide Research Papers
Author: Dr. Pawan Verma
5. New Mobile App.- 1.9 Launched By Justdakhila For Those Parents Searching School For Their Children
6. Best Spoken English, Pte, Ielts, Toefl Classes In Kurukshetra Harayana
Author: British Institute
7. Improve Career Path With Sap Certification | Sap Simple Finance Training
Author: venkat reddy
8. What Is Digital Marketing? What Are The Modules In Digital Marketing Courses?
9. Take Admissions In One Of The Best Engineering College
Author: ponting brown
10. Ccna Training: A Way For Bright Future
11. Doing The Sunday School Activities Perfectly And Own The Peace
Author: Parveen Kumar
12. Sap C_terp10_67 – Business Process Integration Certification
Author: Jose White
13. Usage Of Selenium In Automated Testing
Author: Siyaram Ray
14. Sap Certified Technology Associate – C_hanatech_11 Edition 2016
Author: Jose White
15. Pmp Is A Rage Among Employers As Well. Enrol For Pmp Training In Hyderabad Right Away