ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mit School Of Vedic Sciences - Reviving Old Indian Education System
Total Articles: 4
India is a country rich of traditions and culture. A wide variety of religions and with that comes different traditions and culture, that is what constitutes India. Our Indian society is an age-old one, something which we Indians can quite boast about. Turning the pages of history, we can very clearly see that the quality learning is deeply imbibed in our culture. In this, the Vedas are held in high regard. Vedas are ancient learning texts that are believed to originate from the Indian subcontinent. It is believed to be written by the ancient Indian sages to impart excellent education to the common people. The Vedas are divided into four parts - the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda, and the Atharvaveda.
In modern times we hardly see people of our country having much information about the Vedas. To bring back the thoughts of ancient Indian culture into modern Indians, Vedic Sciences was brought into existence again. Vedic Science is basically an attempt to inculcate the learnings of ancient scientific thought in a systematized way. The teachings basically are of Vedas.
For this, an institute that is seen continuously striving to inculcate old Indian culture in the modern individuals is MIT School of Vedic Sciences. MIT SVS believes that for the betterment of the society, it is essential to nurture individuals in a spiritual way through the help of Vedas. Vedic education helps an individual to have clear thoughts and thus carry out tasks in a way that will not only benefit them but the whole society.
MIT SVS is of the belief that modern education system and the youth of our country, need to be introduced to the Indian approach of imparting education. For this, the college has in its curriculum three courses, B.Sc in Internal Psychology, B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, and M.Sc Vedic Science and Applications (2 years) and PhD (5 years). With the motto of “enriching modern education through Vedic thought”, MIT SVS offers unique programs that aim to provide deeper insights of Vedic knowledge, which becomes essential to nurture human behavior. The curriculum makes the individuals equipped to become the best and excel in whichever field the students choose. The teaching is carried out in English and Sanskrit. Also, the students are provided with a lab to carry out the research work.
The students at MIT SVS get an edge over other graduates of the country because unlike them, the students here do not just get trained academically. The young individuals get trained analytically and in the meanwhile become individuals of strong moral character, which is the need of the hour.
Education Articles1. Aims Institutes: Catering To The Educational Needs In Bangalore
Author: Shoeb Mannur
2. Why For Selenium Testing And What Mean For Selenium ?
4. Career Prospects Of A Proficient Mba Candidate
5. Sunday School Small Group Lessons And Activities
Author: parveen kumar
6. It Is Mandatory For You To Get Your License For Doing Your Real Estate
Author: Daniel Acosta
7. The Best Tool To Help You Clear The Clat Exam
Author: Reva Solanki
8. Helping Management Scholars With Their Phd Dissertations
Author: Gary Brill
9. Ways To Get A Healthy Voice By Changing Lifestyle
Author: David K's Music School
10. What Do Students Need To Learn About Dissertation Writing Services Before Hiring Them
Author: David Cyryl
11. Things To Look For While Selecting A School In Bhubaneswar For Your Child
Author: John Watson
12. Benefits Of Tax Accountant That May Change Your Perspective
Author: Austin Loader
13. Why Should To Learn Web Development
Author: Web development training in marathahalli.Gyanguide
14. Make Your Career In Largest Retail Industry World
Author: nisha mishra
15. Power Of Heart: How You Can Actually Decode It And Does It Serve For Better Purpose In Life?
Author: Gian Kumar