ALL >> Education >> View Article
Mit School Of Vedic Sciences - Reviving Old Indian Education System
Total Articles: 9
India is a country rich of traditions and culture. A wide variety of religions and with that comes different traditions and culture, that is what constitutes India. Our Indian society is an age-old one, something which we Indians can quite boast about. Turning the pages of history, we can very clearly see that the quality learning is deeply imbibed in our culture. In this, the Vedas are held in high regard. Vedas are ancient learning texts that are believed to originate from the Indian subcontinent. It is believed to be written by the ancient Indian sages to impart excellent education to the common people. The Vedas are divided into four parts - the Rigveda, the Yajurveda, the Samaveda, and the Atharvaveda.
In modern times we hardly see people of our country having much information about the Vedas. To bring back the thoughts of ancient Indian culture into modern Indians, Vedic Sciences was brought into existence again. Vedic Science is basically an attempt to inculcate the learnings of ancient scientific thought in a systematized way. The teachings basically are of Vedas.
For this, an institute that is seen continuously striving to inculcate old Indian culture in the modern individuals is MIT School of Vedic Sciences. MIT SVS believes that for the betterment of the society, it is essential to nurture individuals in a spiritual way through the help of Vedas. Vedic education helps an individual to have clear thoughts and thus carry out tasks in a way that will not only benefit them but the whole society.
MIT SVS is of the belief that modern education system and the youth of our country, need to be introduced to the Indian approach of imparting education. For this, the college has in its curriculum three courses, B.Sc in Internal Psychology, B. Tech in Computer Science and Engineering, and M.Sc Vedic Science and Applications (2 years) and PhD (5 years). With the motto of “enriching modern education through Vedic thought”, MIT SVS offers unique programs that aim to provide deeper insights of Vedic knowledge, which becomes essential to nurture human behavior. The curriculum makes the individuals equipped to become the best and excel in whichever field the students choose. The teaching is carried out in English and Sanskrit. Also, the students are provided with a lab to carry out the research work.
The students at MIT SVS get an edge over other graduates of the country because unlike them, the students here do not just get trained academically. The young individuals get trained analytically and in the meanwhile become individuals of strong moral character, which is the need of the hour.
Education Articles1. Qtp Training
Author: SVR TECHNOLOGIES
2. Educating Your Children In The Right Process With An Effective Preschool Education
Author: Lyn Connolly
3. Oracle Fusion Financials Overview – All Need To Know!
4. Top 5 Advantages Of Distance Mba Learning
5. How To Choose The Best Computer Programming Training Course For You
6. Software Training Institutes In Bangalore
Author: first enquiry
7. Welcome To Bangladesh Medical College
Author: Jeson Roy
8. What Is Java And Why To Learn Java?
9. Why Should You Hire Us To Complete Your Online Assignments
Author: Mark Giaccone
10. Benefits Of Aws Certification
Author: Amit Novelvista
11. Digital Marketing Course Training Center In Hyderabad With Google Cert
Author: NIDM Hyderabad
12. Swift: A New Programming Language Developed By Apple
13. How To Stay Committed In An Online Course
Author: Tom Greenfield
14. Top 4 Reasons To Choose Data Science Training
15. Enhance The Possibility Of Reaching Wide Group Of Audience
Author: Mrs. Manushree Soni