ALL >> Service >> View Article
What Is Isi Certification?
Total Articles: 1
Introduction to ISI Certification:
ISI is the abbreviated form of “Indian Standards Institute”, a body formed in India to create standards for products to maintain quality and commercial growth. ISI mark is a quality mark for the industrial items in India. ISI was developed by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), India formerly known as Indian Standards Institute.
ISI mark is a certification mark for commercial products in India. ISI Registration Certificate or ISI Mark Certification is mandatory for the companies who are willing to sell products in India. Industries must have good quality and safe to use products in order to qualify for ISI Certification.
ISI Standards for Products:
For some categories of items, ISI Certification is mandatory. There are approximately 19,000 standards across 16 categories of products viz. plastics, steel products, packaged drinking water, vehicles, cements, textiles, food products, household electrical items, leather products, wood products etc.
Getting ISI Certification:
Businesses from all countries are eligible to apply for ISI Certificate in India. The manufacturers who offer quality in their products have the capability to claim and get their business certified with ISI Mark. BIS grants ISI certificate after sending an agent to confirm the accuracy or after testing the industrial item in the approved laboratory and issues the licensed ISI mark as a quality mark. The ISI mark is issued to a factory item after it has been fully tested by BIS laboratory. After successful testing, the product is ready to launch in the marked with the ISI mark imprinted on it.
Misuse of ISI Certification Mark:
Beware of fake ISI mark containing merely logo and not the mandatory 7-digit license number and also the IS number on top of the ISI mark, designating the Indian standard for that industrial item. This bad practice is common in nowadays. In this case the industrialist or the culprit may get one year of imprisonment, a fine of INR fifty thousand rupees or both.
Service Articles1. General Cocntractors And Home Remodeling Improvement Services - Georgia
Author: Jean Occeus
2. Safe House Wellness Retreat
Author: Gaurav dhingra
3. The Supreme Effective Technique To Efficiently Proceeds Carefulness Of Your Refrigerator
4. Visit The Elephant Village Under Thailand Golf Tour Package
Author: DAVID PATRICK
5. Kisan Market- Agriculture In India Today | Agriculture Department In India
6. Kisan Market-agriculture Sector In Indian Economy | Agri Market Rates
7. Kisan Market- Types Of Agriculture In India | Importance Of Agriculture
8. Kisan Market-online Trading Platform For Farming| Selling Products Online
9. Kisan Market-agricultural Marketing Act | Agri Store Online
10. Kisan Market-online Agricultural Marketing System | Agricultural Information
11. What Things To Consider While Buying Vpn Services
Author: Aleksandra Dambska
12. Compare & Apply For Personal Loans, Home Loan Credit Cards – 365eloans.
13. Be Creative With Smart Paper Bag Printing Services
Author: Miss Guo
14. Future Lies In The Hand Of Rugged Dc Dc Converter
Author: Llilly Allen
15. Cleaning Services, Office Cleaners, House Cleaning And Domestic Cleaners - San Francisco
Author: Roger Miller