ALL >> Service >> View Article
What Is Isi Certification?
Total Articles: 1
Introduction to ISI Certification:
ISI is the abbreviated form of “Indian Standards Institute”, a body formed in India to create standards for products to maintain quality and commercial growth. ISI mark is a quality mark for the industrial items in India. ISI was developed by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), India formerly known as Indian Standards Institute.
ISI mark is a certification mark for commercial products in India. ISI Registration Certificate or ISI Mark Certification is mandatory for the companies who are willing to sell products in India. Industries must have good quality and safe to use products in order to qualify for ISI Certification.
ISI Standards for Products:
For some categories of items, ISI Certification is mandatory. There are approximately 19,000 standards across 16 categories of products viz. plastics, steel products, packaged drinking water, vehicles, cements, textiles, food products, household electrical items, leather products, wood products etc.
Getting ISI Certification:
Businesses from all countries are eligible to apply for ISI Certificate in India. The manufacturers who offer quality in their products have the capability to claim and get their business certified with ISI Mark. BIS grants ISI certificate after sending an agent to confirm the accuracy or after testing the industrial item in the approved laboratory and issues the licensed ISI mark as a quality mark. The ISI mark is issued to a factory item after it has been fully tested by BIS laboratory. After successful testing, the product is ready to launch in the marked with the ISI mark imprinted on it.
Misuse of ISI Certification Mark:
Beware of fake ISI mark containing merely logo and not the mandatory 7-digit license number and also the IS number on top of the ISI mark, designating the Indian standard for that industrial item. This bad practice is common in nowadays. In this case the industrialist or the culprit may get one year of imprisonment, a fine of INR fifty thousand rupees or both.
Service Articles1. The Purpose To Choose Embroidery Digitizing Software:
Author: sophia laly
2. Using High-pressure Water Blasting Equipment For Your Industry
Author: Jack Genova
3. Hassle-free Shifting With Reliable Packers And Movers
4. Professional Bed Bug Control - Safest Way To Get Rid Of Bugs
Author: Steve Stein
5. Outsource To India During The Holiday Season
Author: Abhishek Singh
6. Print Malaysia| Digital Printing| Online Printing Solutions| Dot2dot
7. The Best Techniques For Carpet Cleaning Services
Author: Irin Lucas
8. Explore Canadian Opportunities With The Help Of Approved Immigration Consultants
Author: Ishita Trivedi
9. 21 House Shifting Hacks To Save Time And Stress
Author: Amit Kumar
10. When Looking For A Good Property Manager
Author: Jack William
11. Crowdfunding Ideas- The Benefits Of Crowdfunding
12. Here's The Best Used Suv For The Money
Author: Stephen Laurence
13. How To Get Best Pest Control Services In Toronto
Author: Grace Sara
14. Mice Exterminator: Tackling A Mouse Problem
Author: Grace Sara
15. Importance Of Digital Marketing
Author: Ae Clicks