ALL >> Service >> View Article
What Is Isi Certification?
Total Articles: 1
Introduction to ISI Certification:
ISI is the abbreviated form of “Indian Standards Institute”, a body formed in India to create standards for products to maintain quality and commercial growth. ISI mark is a quality mark for the industrial items in India. ISI was developed by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), India formerly known as Indian Standards Institute.
ISI mark is a certification mark for commercial products in India. ISI Registration Certificate or ISI Mark Certification is mandatory for the companies who are willing to sell products in India. Industries must have good quality and safe to use products in order to qualify for ISI Certification.
ISI Standards for Products:
For some categories of items, ISI Certification is mandatory. There are approximately 19,000 standards across 16 categories of products viz. plastics, steel products, packaged drinking water, vehicles, cements, textiles, food products, household electrical items, leather products, wood products etc.
Getting ISI Certification:
Businesses from all countries are eligible to apply for ISI Certificate in India. The manufacturers who offer quality in their products have the capability to claim and get their business certified with ISI Mark. BIS grants ISI certificate after sending an agent to confirm the accuracy or after testing the industrial item in the approved laboratory and issues the licensed ISI mark as a quality mark. The ISI mark is issued to a factory item after it has been fully tested by BIS laboratory. After successful testing, the product is ready to launch in the marked with the ISI mark imprinted on it.
Misuse of ISI Certification Mark:
Beware of fake ISI mark containing merely logo and not the mandatory 7-digit license number and also the IS number on top of the ISI mark, designating the Indian standard for that industrial item. This bad practice is common in nowadays. In this case the industrialist or the culprit may get one year of imprisonment, a fine of INR fifty thousand rupees or both.
Service Articles1. Brush Your Skills Up With Php Language The Future Of Web Development
Author: Sarah Jones
2. The Perks Of Online Shopping From Designs By Knr
Author: Kami Roshani
3. Defining The Profitable Years Of Online Certified Transcription Service Heritage
4. Best Architects & Interior Designer In Ahmedabad - Vh Designs Studio
Author: Pankaj Gandhi
5. Get The Best Experience Of Digital Marketing And Website Development With Rank Up Technologies
6. Hotmail Customer Service Support Phone Number
Author: ADV Software
7. What To Do When Encountering Difficulties Accessing The Router’s Web-based Setup Page?
8. The Most Fascinating Highlights Of London
Author: Medhat Elsergany
9. Excellent Digital Solutions-rank Up Technologies
10. Professional Web Development Company
11. Why Pressure Is A Major Factor When It Comes To Abrasive Water Jet Cutting?
Author: Colin Sponias
12. Video Transcription In All Foreign Languages
13. The Real Benefits Of Selecting Local Orangeburg Movers
14. Find The Top 10 Travel Spots Online
15. All About Catering