ALL >> Service >> View Article
What Is Isi Certification?
Total Articles: 1
Introduction to ISI Certification:
ISI is the abbreviated form of “Indian Standards Institute”, a body formed in India to create standards for products to maintain quality and commercial growth. ISI mark is a quality mark for the industrial items in India. ISI was developed by Bureau of Indian Standards (BIS), India formerly known as Indian Standards Institute.
ISI mark is a certification mark for commercial products in India. ISI Registration Certificate or ISI Mark Certification is mandatory for the companies who are willing to sell products in India. Industries must have good quality and safe to use products in order to qualify for ISI Certification.
ISI Standards for Products:
For some categories of items, ISI Certification is mandatory. There are approximately 19,000 standards across 16 categories of products viz. plastics, steel products, packaged drinking water, vehicles, cements, textiles, food products, household electrical items, leather products, wood products etc.
Getting ISI Certification:
Businesses from all countries are eligible to apply for ISI Certificate in India. The manufacturers who offer quality in their products have the capability to claim and get their business certified with ISI Mark. BIS grants ISI certificate after sending an agent to confirm the accuracy or after testing the industrial item in the approved laboratory and issues the licensed ISI mark as a quality mark. The ISI mark is issued to a factory item after it has been fully tested by BIS laboratory. After successful testing, the product is ready to launch in the marked with the ISI mark imprinted on it.
Misuse of ISI Certification Mark:
Beware of fake ISI mark containing merely logo and not the mandatory 7-digit license number and also the IS number on top of the ISI mark, designating the Indian standard for that industrial item. This bad practice is common in nowadays. In this case the industrialist or the culprit may get one year of imprisonment, a fine of INR fifty thousand rupees or both.
Service Articles1. Tips For Maintaining Your Home Foundation.
2. Move Safely And Smoothly: Look For The Best Packers And Movers In Delhi
Author: Ritesh Kumar
3. Cbd Movers – Established Movers Sunshine
Author: Stella Williams
4. Naturally Economical Air Cooling
Author: Tina Singh
5. How To Fix Mcafee Antivirus Error Code 12152?
Author: Aida Martin
6. 4 Decoration Ideas Using Rose Petals
Author: Whole Blossoms
7. Why Led Lights Are Most Ideal Choice For Commercial Use?
Author: PARAM LED LLP
8. Apply These 9 Secret Techniques To Improve Hvac System Efficiency!
9. Contact Hp Technical Support Number When You Facing Hp Issues
Author: Mack Manuel
10. Organize Your Business Processes With Effective Wifi Networking Systems
11. Get Professional Pest Control Noida Service At Best Price
12. Top 10 Bim Future Trends- Significantly Growing In 2018
13. Why Rely On A Commercial Locksmith To Create A Secure Space For Your Business?
Author: Benjamin Kessell
14. The Ultimate Guide On Carpet Cleaning Drying Time
Author: Rod Lee
15. Keep Your Indoor Cool And Electricity Bill Low With Professional Air Conditioning Repair Services
Author: Cool Times