ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
What Is Responsive Website Design?
Total Articles: 3
What is Responsive Website Design?
If your website is not mobile friendly or a Responsive website, you may lose your business or traffic from mobile or tabs.
Your site may hurt ranking on major search engines and you lose business in longer run.
Responsive website design requires you only have one website that is coded to adapt to all screen sizes, no matter what the device the website being displayed on.
As technology continues to innovate consumers are spending more of their time online on a mobile or tablet device. Trend reports have estimated that nearly 50% of website traffic will be accessed on a mobile device in the year 2016. With an increasing amount of web traffic coming in from different sources it is essential that your website is optimized for usage to improve your user-experience and functionality.
Why do you need a responsive website?
- Increased mobile usage
Now a day’s website gets more traffic from mobiles rather than desktop or laptops. So if you own a website which is mobile friendly, you'll win forever.
- Responsive website used to have speedy download on user's device.
- Users viewing your website from a variety of sources – desktop, laptop, mobile, and tablets
- Increased SEO: Responsive Website Design Singapore is preferred for SEO
- Responsive adapts to future devices like TVs, Watches and Glasses etc.
- Positive user experience is a must
Oliveasia.com Pte Ltd is a Singapore based local website design and development agency in Singapore founded in 2010 by a team of dedicated creative individuals. Our expertise includes web design, web application service, web development, online advertising services such as search engine optimisation in Singapore and internationally.
As a boutique agency, we offer highly personalised service. Our sister company Nobel Hosting was borne of our focus to offer highly personalised email and web hosting services for customers who are challenged by web technicalities and limited timely tech support. Visit http://oliveasia.com for converting your existing website to responsive website, mobile friendly website for your business.
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme