ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Here Are Ten Hair Care Tips For Men
Total Articles: 2
One of the major concerns of men around the globe is thinning hair or hair loss. However, there are a lot many ways for men to make their hair look plump and healthy, without availing hair plugs or comb-overs.
1. Speak to your stylist to help you with some mens hair care tips and cut that would lend volume to your hair – such haircuts would reduce any bald areas and would mimic a fuller hair look without resorting to any cosmetic hair product. A reputed hair stylist will easily be able to forge a smart look which lends you the capability to thicken the hair after every wash. The stylists may also propose some high-quality salon hair care products to build the look that you desire. If it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket and you can pay for them, then this surely is not a bad investment.
2. You can get yourself a hair volume increasing shampoo. It is advisable not to try using heavy or moisturising shampoos because these can pull your hair downwards eventually making it look thin and lifeless. It is better to go for salon products or other high-quality hair care products that are made up of first-rate constituents which will not leave any residue on the hair, unlike some cheap hair care products.
3. Another easy hair care tip for men is to finish your wash with a splash of icy cold water. This solution might seem to be a slightly distressing in the initial stages, but come to think of it, it just needs to be for a few seconds, to cover the hair with cold water, and the results will speak for themselves. You will have an increased sheen and fulsome hair.
4. When drying the hair, make sure you do it carefully. Instead of rubbing, it is advisable to blot the hair; this is because any manhandling can accelerate your hair loss, it is always great to implement this hair drying method in your hair care regime.
5. Use a volume root enhancer – There are umpteen hair care products available in the market which can give you this result, again, the high-end salon products usually give prominently better results, that’s because of their high standard components.
6. Another hair care tip for men would be to when blow drying, making sure you separate the hair into more than 1 inch sections. Then you have to lift each section using a barrel brush and then apply the blow dryer from the roots to the ends to dishevel the cuticle. This procedure would lend your hair a fuller appearance.
7. A more not so common hair care tip is to try to blow dry upside down. This particular tip is not for all and sundry. However, it surely can stimulate the hair to move away from a levelled position on the head, thus appearing fuller and thicker.
8. You can use the blow dryer with cold air but on a slow setting. Now, this procedure can take much longer to finish off but will help to lend a more flawless and fuller appearance to your hair.
9. Do not comb your hair. This is a well-known mens hair care tip especially if you have a thinning hair problem because if you are using a brush or comb, it can accidentally level the hair and diminish the full look. Then, in case after all your hard work, the hairstyle looks too soft and furry, apply some hairspray on your fingers for styling and carefully pick out strands and apply onto them. Make sure not to apply the hairspray directly onto the hair as this can flatten the hair
10. Make sure that you do not use hair gels at all because these gels will flatten the hair. However, if you have to use a hair gel make sure you choose to put your hands on a volume increasing gel that has been specifically formulated to increase fullness.
Beauty Articles1. Getting The Information About The Numbing Cream Before Using
Author: parveen kumar
2. Knowledge About Liposuction
3. How To Treat Pimples And Acne With Natural Skin Care Gel?
Author: Aylward Morales
4. Natural Ways To Get Glowing Skin And Reduce Dark Spots Safely
Author: Aylward Morales
5. Eyebrow Embroidery- Perfect Way To Prettify Your Eyes
Author: Bella K Smith
6. Shop Diamond Necklaces
7. Get The Look And Beauty You Want With The Right Make-up
Author: Sally Pratt
8. Hair Stylist Brings The Beauty In You!
Author: Devinder Saini
9. Picking The Best Place For The Services Like Threading And More
Author: parveen kumar
10. How To Do Your Own Party Makeup
Author: Ruchil Aryamane
11. How Can You Reduce The Fat From Chin
12. Go Green With Ovik Beauty Store- Avail Natural Nail Paints, Beauty Products And More!
13. 3 Things To Keep In Mind Before Having The Eyebrow Embroidery Procedure
Author: Amy Levy
14. Full Frame Image Sensor And Linear Image Sensor India
Author: Image Sensor
15. Opt For The Right Photographer For The Special Day
Author: boris martin