ALL >> Beauty >> View Article
Here Are Ten Hair Care Tips For Men
Total Articles: 2
One of the major concerns of men around the globe is thinning hair or hair loss. However, there are a lot many ways for men to make their hair look plump and healthy, without availing hair plugs or comb-overs.
1. Speak to your stylist to help you with some mens hair care tips and cut that would lend volume to your hair – such haircuts would reduce any bald areas and would mimic a fuller hair look without resorting to any cosmetic hair product. A reputed hair stylist will easily be able to forge a smart look which lends you the capability to thicken the hair after every wash. The stylists may also propose some high-quality salon hair care products to build the look that you desire. If it doesn’t burn a hole in your pocket and you can pay for them, then this surely is not a bad investment.
2. You can get yourself a hair volume increasing shampoo. It is advisable not to try using heavy or moisturising shampoos because these can pull your hair downwards eventually making it look thin and lifeless. It is better to go for salon products or other high-quality hair care products that are made up of first-rate constituents which will not leave any residue on the hair, unlike some cheap hair care products.
3. Another easy hair care tip for men is to finish your wash with a splash of icy cold water. This solution might seem to be a slightly distressing in the initial stages, but come to think of it, it just needs to be for a few seconds, to cover the hair with cold water, and the results will speak for themselves. You will have an increased sheen and fulsome hair.
4. When drying the hair, make sure you do it carefully. Instead of rubbing, it is advisable to blot the hair; this is because any manhandling can accelerate your hair loss, it is always great to implement this hair drying method in your hair care regime.
5. Use a volume root enhancer – There are umpteen hair care products available in the market which can give you this result, again, the high-end salon products usually give prominently better results, that’s because of their high standard components.
6. Another hair care tip for men would be to when blow drying, making sure you separate the hair into more than 1 inch sections. Then you have to lift each section using a barrel brush and then apply the blow dryer from the roots to the ends to dishevel the cuticle. This procedure would lend your hair a fuller appearance.
7. A more not so common hair care tip is to try to blow dry upside down. This particular tip is not for all and sundry. However, it surely can stimulate the hair to move away from a levelled position on the head, thus appearing fuller and thicker.
8. You can use the blow dryer with cold air but on a slow setting. Now, this procedure can take much longer to finish off but will help to lend a more flawless and fuller appearance to your hair.
9. Do not comb your hair. This is a well-known mens hair care tip especially if you have a thinning hair problem because if you are using a brush or comb, it can accidentally level the hair and diminish the full look. Then, in case after all your hard work, the hairstyle looks too soft and furry, apply some hairspray on your fingers for styling and carefully pick out strands and apply onto them. Make sure not to apply the hairspray directly onto the hair as this can flatten the hair
10. Make sure that you do not use hair gels at all because these gels will flatten the hair. However, if you have to use a hair gel make sure you choose to put your hands on a volume increasing gel that has been specifically formulated to increase fullness.
Beauty Articles1. Vi Peel- Get Rid Of All Skin Problems In Minimal Healing Time
Author: Cosima Violet
2. Hair Makeup Artists Key West
3. How To Keep Yourself Busy And Productive?
Author: hellen geek
4. How To Take Best Care Of Your Nails
Author: Ravikant Mishra
5. How To Take Care Of Hair And Nails In Winter Season?
6. The World’s First Diamond Cartier Wedding Ring
Author: lexs jewelry
7. 6 Essential Beauty Tips For Summer
Author: Ruchil Aryamane
8. Why To Go For The Products Of Shea Butter For Hair?
Author: Ba Cisse
9. 10 Tips To Reduce Premature Skin Ageing
10. 5 Latest Hairstyles To Try This Summer
Author: Ruchil Aryamane
11. Turning Every Day Into A Good Hair Day Is Actually This Simple
12. Find The Latest Hairstyles For Black Women Online
13. All You Need To Know About Vitiligo treatment
14. Beat The Summer Zits With Best Moisturizer For Acne
Author: Rena Revivo
15. Enhance Your Beauty With Lip Embroidery
Author: bela k smith