ALL >> Health >> View Article
5 Fun Uses For A Tumescent Male Organ
Total Articles: 1144
A tumescent male organ in the room is like an elephant in the room - it’s too obvious to simply ignore. But while many a firm member may find itself enmeshed in sensual situations, a person or couple can be creative in the fun ways they use this valuable resource. Assuming they take pains to practice good manhood care and don’t do anything to damage the organ, there are any number of fun activities in which a tumescent member can be involved.
Like what? Well, the following is just a small sample of games and activities to try.
- Ring toss. The possessor of the tumescent male organ lies on his back, unclothed. He wraps one hand around his member and begins slowly stroking himself. As the man self-pleasures, his partner takes several plastic rings and, standing ten feet away, attempts to land one around his tumescent male organ. They may take as many tries as they like. If they succeed in landing a ring around the manhood, the man ceases self-stimulating and the two engage in penetrative sensual activity. If he releases before a ring is tossed over the manhood, he proceeds to self-stimulate his partner to release.
- Star Audition. For this game, the man gets to just lie back again - perhaps on the bed or a sofa. His partner pretends that she is an aspiring singer hoping to take the nation by storm. To that end, she is auditioning for a TV reality show that seeks out musical talent. To practice for her audition, she uses her partner’s tumescence as a microphone. The man, in the meantime, can help coach her with such helpful instructions as "We can’t hear you. Get closer to the mic, really swallow the mic."
- Court of Law. For threesomes (or larger groups), this can be enjoyable. The man is the judge and his manhood is his gavel. The other two are unruly lawyers who are forever arguing and making objections. The judge is constantly called to demand order in the court or to rule on an objection as overruled or sustained - all accompanied by the appropriate pounding of his gavel on the desk.
- Driving instructor. For this role play, the man is teaching his partner how to drive. She has only been behind the wheel of an automatic before and will need a lot of help learning how to use a stick shift - which, of course, is the man’s tumescent male organ.
- Joystick fun. A home video game of some sort is required for this one. The man, blindfolded and sporting his hardness, is given the joystick controls. He cannot see what is onscreen, but the partner can. She takes hold of his tumescence and uses it as a joystick. Whenever she moves the member left, the man moves the actual joystick left. When she moves it forward, he moves it forward, and so on. To make it more fun, the partner may also stroke the shaft up and down as she moves it around and around.
These are just a few examples of fun uses for a tumescent male organ; an imaginative mind can come up with many more. But in order for it to be as much fun as possible, the man’s member needs to be kept good and healthy. Regularly using a first tier member health crème (health professionals recommend Man1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) can help in that area. Be sure to find a crème that contains the amino acid L-arginine, as this ingredient helps boost nitric oxide production which in turn helps keep male organ blood vessels open and flowing properly. It also helps if the crème contains acetyl L carnitine, a neuroprotective ingredient that guards against the peripheral nerve damage (and subsequent loss of sensitivity) that aggressive manhood handling can bring.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Itchy Manhood? Use Shea Butter And Vitamin E
Author: John Dugan
2. Porcelain Veneers: What Are They And Why You Might Need Them
3. Dental Professionals – Do You Need To Have A Trusting Relationship
4. Why You Will Need Emergency Dental Care
5. Things To Remember When Choosing The Best Dental Professional For Your Loved Ones
6. The Things To Reflect On Before Selecting A Dental Professional That Can Meet All Your Requirements
7. Don't Fear The Dentist - Beating Your Dental Stress
8. Indications Of A Bad Dentist
9. Best Tips To Choosing A Family Dental Expert
10. Regular Dental Cleaning - Why It Is Necessary
11. Top Five Reasons To Truly Have Periodic Dental Cleaning Done
12. Get Emergency Medical Support By Panchmukhi Air Ambulance Service In Mumbai
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
13. Why You May Consider Dental Dentures
14. Great Guidance For Denture Users
15. Teeth Extraction And Why It Is Important