ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Why Mobile Page Speed Is Important?
Total Articles: 34
When you speak of digital marketing a customer base of on-the-go users comes to our mind. Surveys show that users surf the internet most when they are travelling and hence mobile has become the mostly used device for surfing internet. This is one of the prime reasons why you should have good mobile page upload speed. So, for a good Website design company, mobile page upload is important as it serves as criteria for high rank.
Mobile page upload speed is one of the basic criteria for ranking websites on the search engines. Search engines like google measures time to first byte to consider page speed. Moreover, slower page upload means the search engine can crawl less pages using their allocated crawl budget, which in turn has a negative impact on the website ranking. Hence choose a SEO company who can take care of your mobile page upload speed along with making the content strong and relevant.
Reason for more traffic
A user hardly waits for2 seconds for a webpage to upload and if your webpage takes more than this time to upload there is high chance that users will skip the webpage even without going through the content. Web development services ensure that the mobile web pages load just with a blink of an eye and hence have lesser bounce rates and users spend more time on the page.
Indicator of reliability
Will you ever buy from a website which is slow to use or takes almost lifetime to give you the information you require? No, I guess and similarly you will never recommend the website to your peers and friends. Hence, mobile page upload timing is directly related to the online transactions and revenue generation from your site. A general user surfs internet on mobile to save time and hence if this basic reason is nullified by slow mobile page upload speed, it leads to customer dissatisfaction and in turn less traffic and transactions. Users even feel that slow websites are badly maintained and hence not reliable for online transactions.
A premium web company helps you get lightening mobile page upload speed by
• Helping you choose an exclusive web hosting server.
• Maintaining the mobile site on a regular basis so that only relevant content is present on the site, making the site light.
• Uploading compressed images on the site while maintaining high picture quality. Removing unnecessary widgets is another way to improve page upload speed.
• Choosing nearest servers to the location of the customers to deliver mobile pages to users in less time.
• Suggesting you the right technology to build the mobile page to enhance the speed of the page; like Joomla, WordPress, Magneto and Shopify, depending on the purpose of the page.
• Selecting the right theme and layout for faster page upload is also a part of web development.
Website Design Company hence is just not about adding colors and attractive taglines to your mobile site but making it smart and efficient.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. How To Make Your Content Seo Based?
Author: sapna negi
2. Your Website Need A Tune Up? Visit Addy Ackerson Today!
Author: Addy Ackerson
3. Your Website Need A Tune Up? Visit Addy Ackerson Today!
Author: Daniel Major
4. How To Do Search Engine Optimization
Author: Kunji Meena
5. Top 4 Seo Trends For 2017 In Sydney
Author: Mario Sazos
6. Seo Company In Saharanpur
7. The Need For Seo Techniques For Businesses
Author: Eric Brunner
8. Contact Professional Social Media Optimization Company India To Enhance Your Company Brand Image Onl
9. Why Landing Pages Are Your Key To Success With Ppc
Author: james jon
10. Best Top Social Media Marketing Companies In India - What You Need To Know By Seointec
11. Top 10 Best Web Analytics Tools
Author: Samuel Kumar
12. How Seo Strategy Can Make Boost Your Online Business
13. Creationism, Conflict And Commerce: The Story Of Mobile Application Development Companies In Kolkata
Author: Vinay Menon
14. Seo Company In Chennai | Seo Services India | Satvat Infosol
Author: Satvat Infosol
15. You Need Professional Web Designing For Your Online Business
Author: Eric Brunner