ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Why Mobile Page Speed Is Important?
Total Articles: 41
When you speak of digital marketing a customer base of on-the-go users comes to our mind. Surveys show that users surf the internet most when they are travelling and hence mobile has become the mostly used device for surfing internet. This is one of the prime reasons why you should have good mobile page upload speed. So, for a good Website design company, mobile page upload is important as it serves as criteria for high rank.
Mobile page upload speed is one of the basic criteria for ranking websites on the search engines. Search engines like google measures time to first byte to consider page speed. Moreover, slower page upload means the search engine can crawl less pages using their allocated crawl budget, which in turn has a negative impact on the website ranking. Hence choose a SEO company who can take care of your mobile page upload speed along with making the content strong and relevant.
Reason for more traffic
A user hardly waits for2 seconds for a webpage to upload and if your webpage takes more than this time to upload there is high chance that users will skip the webpage even without going through the content. Web development services ensure that the mobile web pages load just with a blink of an eye and hence have lesser bounce rates and users spend more time on the page.
Indicator of reliability
Will you ever buy from a website which is slow to use or takes almost lifetime to give you the information you require? No, I guess and similarly you will never recommend the website to your peers and friends. Hence, mobile page upload timing is directly related to the online transactions and revenue generation from your site. A general user surfs internet on mobile to save time and hence if this basic reason is nullified by slow mobile page upload speed, it leads to customer dissatisfaction and in turn less traffic and transactions. Users even feel that slow websites are badly maintained and hence not reliable for online transactions.
A premium web company helps you get lightening mobile page upload speed by
• Helping you choose an exclusive web hosting server.
• Maintaining the mobile site on a regular basis so that only relevant content is present on the site, making the site light.
• Uploading compressed images on the site while maintaining high picture quality. Removing unnecessary widgets is another way to improve page upload speed.
• Choosing nearest servers to the location of the customers to deliver mobile pages to users in less time.
• Suggesting you the right technology to build the mobile page to enhance the speed of the page; like Joomla, WordPress, Magneto and Shopify, depending on the purpose of the page.
• Selecting the right theme and layout for faster page upload is also a part of web development.
Website Design Company hence is just not about adding colors and attractive taglines to your mobile site but making it smart and efficient.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. 10 Ways To Speed Up Page Speed- Mcr Logitech
2. Why Seo Is Important For My New Website?
Author: Prism online
3. Induction Motor Manufacturer In Pune| Induction Motor Manufacturers
4. One Of Common Reasons Why Your Ads Are Not Showing Longer
5. All You Wanted To Know About Myrtle Beach Seo
Author: Ian Maxwell
6. Understanding Seo And Its Unavoidable Benefits To Businesses
Author: Soumyadip Saha
7. Seo Expert In Bangladesh | Seo Service Provider Company In Bangladesh
Author: Md Amin
8. Does The Domain Name Of Your Website Affect Seo?
Author: Web Click India
9. Top 4 Ultimate Benefits Of Seo For Your Business
Author: Web Click India
10. Choosing The Right Inbound Marketing Agency For Your Business
Author: Cog Digital
11. Semalt: How To Recognize Black Hat Seo Tactics
Author: Daniel Royale
12. Seo Link Building Services Are Necessary For Company's Growth
Author: steve robert
13. 7 Critical Seo Mistakes To Avoid
Author: Mahendra Raulo
14. The Best Way To Starters On Link Building Services For Lead Generation
Author: Md Ahsanul Haque
15. Differences Between B2b Seo And B2c Seo Campaigns
Author: Jitendra Raulo