ALL >> Search-Engine-Optimization >> View Article
Why Mobile Page Speed Is Important?
Total Articles: 45
When you speak of digital marketing a customer base of on-the-go users comes to our mind. Surveys show that users surf the internet most when they are travelling and hence mobile has become the mostly used device for surfing internet. This is one of the prime reasons why you should have good mobile page upload speed. So, for a good Website design company, mobile page upload is important as it serves as criteria for high rank.
Mobile page upload speed is one of the basic criteria for ranking websites on the search engines. Search engines like google measures time to first byte to consider page speed. Moreover, slower page upload means the search engine can crawl less pages using their allocated crawl budget, which in turn has a negative impact on the website ranking. Hence choose a SEO company who can take care of your mobile page upload speed along with making the content strong and relevant.
Reason for more traffic
A user hardly waits for2 seconds for a webpage to upload and if your webpage takes more than this time to upload there is high chance that users will skip the webpage even without going through the content. Web development services ensure that the mobile web pages load just with a blink of an eye and hence have lesser bounce rates and users spend more time on the page.
Indicator of reliability
Will you ever buy from a website which is slow to use or takes almost lifetime to give you the information you require? No, I guess and similarly you will never recommend the website to your peers and friends. Hence, mobile page upload timing is directly related to the online transactions and revenue generation from your site. A general user surfs internet on mobile to save time and hence if this basic reason is nullified by slow mobile page upload speed, it leads to customer dissatisfaction and in turn less traffic and transactions. Users even feel that slow websites are badly maintained and hence not reliable for online transactions.
A premium web company helps you get lightening mobile page upload speed by
• Helping you choose an exclusive web hosting server.
• Maintaining the mobile site on a regular basis so that only relevant content is present on the site, making the site light.
• Uploading compressed images on the site while maintaining high picture quality. Removing unnecessary widgets is another way to improve page upload speed.
• Choosing nearest servers to the location of the customers to deliver mobile pages to users in less time.
• Suggesting you the right technology to build the mobile page to enhance the speed of the page; like Joomla, WordPress, Magneto and Shopify, depending on the purpose of the page.
• Selecting the right theme and layout for faster page upload is also a part of web development.
Website Design Company hence is just not about adding colors and attractive taglines to your mobile site but making it smart and efficient.
Search Engine Optimization Articles1. Best Seo Services Company For Online Business
Author: Mars web
2. Affordable Seo Company Can Offer You With Vast Ranking Knowledge
Author: Lalit Kumar
3. Factors To Consider When Hiring A Myrtle Beach Seo Company
Author: Ian Maxwell
4. Hire The Best Seo Service Provider To Boost Online Traffic
Author: steve robert
5. Seo And Smo For Promotion Of Business And Image
6. Tricks To Generate Leads To Your Website
7. Common Seo Myths
8. Choose An Seo Agency With These Characteristics
9. How To Use Seo To Grow Your Law Practice
10. How To Choose An Seo Company
11. Benefits Of Seo Services For Your Site
12. Hire Professional Seo Consultant To Get Secure Growth For Your Brand
Author: Chris Walker
13. What To Look For In An Seo Company
14. What Is Seo And How It Works
Author: Los Angeles SEO
15. Why Is Site Speed Important In Seo?
Author: Mahesh Damare