ALL >> Legal >> View Article
Guidelines To Avoid Mesa Slip And Fall Accidents
Total Articles: 18
A slip and fall accident may happen to you at some point in your life due to improper maintenance of property. Falling may increase the risk of serious injuries, such as brain injuries, back injuries and broken bones. Generally, slip and fall accidents happen due to loss of traction between shoes and the surface you are walking or running on. There are many situations which may cost you to slip and fall. Some examples are:
- Wet floors after mopping.
- Dry floors covered with dust from wood.
- Walking on an uneven surface.
- Walking on freshly waxed floors.
- Walking up or down broken or uneven stairs.
- Shoes with muddy, oily or wet soles.
- Walking on a sloped surface.
- Walking on uneven floors or tiles.
- Climbing up damaged ladder steps.
- Tripping over electrical cords or cables.
- Walking over metal surfaces like dock plates and construction plates.
All these scenarios may cause you to slip and fall and suffer a personal injury. You can prevent sustaining a slip and fall injury by changing your footwear. Footwear can play an important role in a slip and fall injury because they are connected to the surface. Floppy slippers, high heels, and slick soles may make you slip, stumble and fall. Buying slip resistant shoes can help you avoid personal injury. You also need to pay attention to the surface area before you proceed onto it. Good observation skills can help you avoid getting into a slip and fall accident.
In Arizona, there are many slip and fall injury attorneys and personal injury lawyers that can help you get compensated for your injuries and loss of wages. They have experience taking slip and fall accident cases to court. If you slip and fall on someone else’s property due to the negligence of the property owner, consult a personal injury lawyer or slip and fall accident attorney, specifically one from the Law Offices of Samuel P. Moeller, today.
Have you lost a loved one in an accident, then contact Samuel P. Moeller. He is one of the top mesa wrongful death lawyer with 100% focus on personal injury. You pay nothing unless you we get your compensations dues back. For free consultation, please visit our website.
Legal Articles1. No Additional Burden On Home-buyers Under Gst, Landlords Stay Exempt - Best Time To Buy Property
Author: The Hemisphere
2. Quick Guide For Selecting The Best Personal Injury Attorney For A Slip And Fall Case
Author: Ladas Law
3. Get Aware Of The Right Family Lawyer In Fort Worth
Author: J Kevin Clark
4. Ten Kinds Of Car Accident Injuries That Require You To Hire An Expert Dallas Accident Lawyer
Author: Nick Feizy
5. Boston Personal Injury Lawyer Can Help You Win The Case
Author: Powers Caccavale
6. Top 3 Reasons A Business In London Needs A Commercial Law Firm More Than Ever.
Author: Hudson Mckenzie
7. Who Can File A Wrongful Death Claim In Arizona?
8. When To Seek An Accident Attorney In Comparative Negligence Cases
9. Bail Process: Questions To Ask A Bail Bondsman
Author: Emily Stone
10. Cycle Accident: How To Ask For Compensation
Author: Chris Thayer
11. Choose Best Law Firm For Tough Legal Problem
12. Points To Keep In Mind Before Hiring A Car Accident Attorney
13. The Biggest Myth About Family Law Attorney Exposed
Author: V. Wayne Ward
14. Defective Seat Belts:how An Attorney Can Help You
15. Different Type Of Legal Services Are Provided By Lexlords
Author: Lex Lords