ALL >> Health >> View Article
A Dry, Itchy Manhood Might Be Caused By Eczema
Total Articles: 1102
Few things in life are more annoying than an itchy manhood. Men who want to avoid this situation go to great lengths to give their body the best possible member care, and for many lucky souls, that’s all that’s needed to keep things calm and quiet down there. But when eczema on the member enters the picture, all bets are off - and that dry, itchy manhood situation becomes a problem of epic proportion.
What is eczema?
Eczema is also known as atopic dermatitis. It can happen anywhere on the body. It shows up as a very red, irritated and itchy area of skin; the skin might look red, inflamed, or even blistered. The itching of eczema is intense, sometimes making it impossible to ignore. Besides these problems, the dryness that comes along with eczema can last long after the initial redness and irritation is gone.
When eczema presents on the member, it can be even more intense than eczema that appears elsewhere on the body. The thin member skin is even more susceptible to dryness and irritation, and of course, having an itchy manhood is one of those things that can truly ruin every aspect of a man’s day - not to mention his intimate life.
How to fight member eczema
Eczema can be tough to handle, especially since it tends to hang around for a long while even if a man is doing all the right things. That’s why a man must get started with these tips at the first sign of redness and itching.
- Intense hydration. Skin covered in eczema is craving moisture, so provide it, inside and out. Drink plenty of water, and slather on a high-end emollient that locks in moisture. Make sure the lotion doesn’t contain fragrances or alcohol, as these can make the eczema problem much worse.
- Wash appropriately. Though it might feel great to get under a really hot shower, stick with lukewarm water for daily washing. Keep the shower very short, only a few minutes, and pat the skin dry when finished. Use a very mild cleanser, preferably one that is designed for eczema care.
- Keep the temperature steady. Cold air is almost guaranteed to lead to a big flare-up of member eczema, so make sure to keep the area warm. In addition, men should keep the area where they sleep as comfortable as possible by using a humidifier during the cold months. This will put more moisture into the air, which helps prevent dry skin.
- Wear appropriate clothing. Clothing that is loose-fitting, all-cotton and breathable is recommended. This allows air to flow through as much as possible. It also helps prevent further chafing and irritation when clothing presses against the areas of member eczema.
- Stay away from allergens. Sometimes eczema is caused by something new, such as harsh detergent, new cologne or even sleeping on unfamiliar sheets. Eliminate as many of these factors as possible to help the itching and redness subside.
- Do not scratch! This is easily the most difficult of all the eczema remedies. An itchy manhood begs to be scratched, and the itching from eczema can be especially intense. However, scratching that itch can actually make the eczema worse, or could even progress to opening up little tears in the member skin. If the itching is very severe, gently rub a moisturizing crème into the area - that will provide some relief and some hydration at the same time. Wear lightweight gloves if necessary to prevent the urge to scratch, especially during sleep.
To keep the skin very well-hydrated year-round, consider including a top-notch male organ health crème (health professionals recommend Man 1 Man Oil, which is clinically proven mild and safe for skin) in the member care routine. It is vitally important to use a crème that contains Shea butter, a high-end emollient, as well as vitamin E, known as nature’s hydrator. The combination of these two ingredients can provide a ‘moisture lock’ that can help reduce the itchy manhood problem of male organ eczema.
Visit www.menshealthfirst.com for more information about treating common male organ health problems, including soreness, redness and loss of male organ sensation. John Dugan is a professional writer who specializes in men's health issues and is an ongoing contributing writer to numerous online web sites.
Health Articles1. Does It Help To Outsource Provider Credentialing Services?
2. Quickest Air Ambulance Service In Dibrugarh With Advanced Medical Equipments
Author: Dr Mukesh Kumar
3. Male Organ Function Tips For Weekend Sensual Warriors
Author: John Dugan
4. आयुर्वेद के माध्यम से पीठ दर्द और उनके घरेलू उपचार
Author: Dr Nitesh Khonde
5. Men Too Suffer From Hair Problems And This Is How To Solve Them
Author: Kabea Global
6. Global Surgical Equipment Market Trend
7. The Emergency Dental Care - Know When It's Urgent
Author: Raphael Leo
8. Appropriate Supplement For The Progression On Eye Disease
Author: Blake Andrus
9. Benefits Of Orthodontics In Phoenix
Author: John Marker
10. Impact Of Air Conditioners On Health
Author: Thomas Martinez
11. Herbal Pain Relief Gel Is The Best Solution For Your Sore Body
Author: Shashikant Shukla
12. Natural And Necessary Food For Heart Health
Author: NAVEEN KHANDELWAL
13. Benefits Of Pediatric Dentistry In Golden Valley
Author: Richard Brown
14. Top Dentistry Conferences | Emedevents
15. Upcoming Conferences For Cardiology In 2018