ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Web Developers In Australia Crafting Out The Best Responsive Designs Possible!
Total Articles: 2
In earlier days, when phones didn't have the prefix 'smart', the responsive design hardly mattered since everyone used the desktop to access the internet. With only a few users who would dare to open the internet on their phones, no developer made efforts to create a responsive design of a website. Ethan Marcotte, in 2010, published an article on responsive web design which enlightened the readers on developing a design pertaining to the users’ requirements. Web development firms in Australia picked up the concept and approach suggested in his article.
The basic idea was to bridging the gap between developers of a website and the users of a website. Since developers always work on high-pixel devices and use the high-speed internet, people who use not-so-smart phones and networks that provide slow internet connections were usually ignored. Empathy for the customers was missing which a web development company in Australia realized very well. Building an inclusive design that is equally appealing was the main concern for the Australian developers.
The first thing developers did was to fill the wide gap between those who use the product and those who develop it. Starting from using all kind of devices to using irregular internet connections, web development companies in Australia did everything to enhance the usability of a website on multiple platforms and multiple devices. Simplifying and implementing the whole coding process used in website development in Australia helped in achieving so.
Next requirement was to create an interface that is inclusive. With hundreds of thousands of new smartphones introduced on daily basis, it was important to create a design that best fits each mobiles' interface. Choosing a web development in Australia fulfilled the need of business owners to create a multi-dimensional interface. Web development companies in Australia define the visual relationship based on web page elements and use ratio instead of a fixed value. It gives an extra edge to the website built using the web development in Australia.
Web responsive designs are extremely crucial nowadays to meet the needs of users. It emphasizes on the fact that web development in Australia should embrace the unpredictable nature of the web. Analyzing the needs of customers over and over can help in creating a framework that is universally accepted. Listening to the complete spectrum of users is a key to making responsive designs and everyone involved in development should consider it now before it gets too late to implement.
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme