ALL >> Environment >> View Article
"using Plastic Is Harmful To The Environment- Be Ecological"
Total Articles: 23
Plastic which was once known for its good has now turned into an ill to our environment. Plastic can be found almost everywhere in the universe. In the beginning of its invention, no one worried about the demerits of using plastic just because it was affordable and can be used for many purposes from packaging to piping. Before discovering the harmful effects of plastic to human health and environment it got acquired a large space in the earth. Plastic is with us from years and it has even reached the earth crust in the form of waste.
Anything we use should not cross its limits. But it happened in the case of plastic. It was found later that it takes thousands of years to break down the plastic particles. Plastic entered into food chains from animals who consumed plastics as a part of their food. It was found to be non-degradable and toxic even for plants. In order to reduce the ill caused from the usage of plastic for centuries, eco-friendly ideas started coming up among the people. Nowadays you can see so many measures been taken up both by the government and individuals regarding the stoppage of plastic use and finding a better alternative. There are good alternatives available with Greenhandle for plastic, where you can find almost everything which is non-hazardous and eco-friendly.
Why Is Plastic Dangerous?
Though plastic is a convenient material to be used for packaging food etc., they take a very long time to get degraded into the soil. It is so toxic that it is killing our environment slowly because of the following features of them.
• Plastic breaks slowly after disposal. Along with that, it carries toxic contents like BPA, phthalates etc. in them.
• They are enormous: Disposed plastic is enormous in quantity and it is totally impossible to carry out recycling for the entire plastic waste.
• Plastic spoils the ground water and affects the aquatic life by entering into animals’ food chain.
• Plastic causes infertility in human beings by entering into their diet through water or food.
• It spoils the fertility of soil when they are in the process of degrading by absorbing and releasing harmful gases or components into the soil.
There are many more harms caused by plastic to our surroundings.
Nullifying the use of plastic may not be practically possible but reducing the usage will definitely help. For our day to day needs, we can choose various eco-friendly products available in the market. You can also buy them from Greenhandle, who serve you at your doorstep with all the renewable things like bags, plates, cups etc.
Best Alternative to Plastic.
There is a big list of green alternatives for plastic in recent years. After being educated to save our nature, about reducing the use of plastic and continuous research on eco-friendly materials that can be used after modifying, you can see so many alternatives for plastic bags, glasses, bottles etc. Few of them are here:
• Reusable materials like Jute Bags, Paper bags, stainless steel, water bottles etc. They save your money along with your health. Shopping bags may be of leather, cotton, fibre etc. are available. Buy them once and you can use them for many days later.
• Glass, which is made of sand is another best alternative for plastic cups. They can be easily recycled and stored for a longer time without causing any hazard to your health.
• PLA polyesters are also called as starch which is produced from sugarcane or wheat is another best alternative. They are non-toxic materials and biodegradable once disposed of.
• Areca, bamboo, jute etc. are the materials that can be used for making utensils like plates, cups, bowls, spoons etc. because of their soft and flexible texture they can be transformed into any shape and can be used instead of plastic plates and spoons at indoor or outdoor events.
Greenhandle is a company which has taken the responsibility of the environment in producing and selling the eco-friendly products to their customers. Wish we will all be a part of saving our environment from hazardous plastic.
Environment Articles1. Tips To Save Money While Working With Junk Removal Service
Author: Dave Kocemba
2. An Impressive Technology To Reduce Waste At Your Commercial Places
Author: Digital marketing manager and content writer
3. Sustain Life With The Waste Management Of Bluestream
Author: Aastha Kapoor
5. Complete Weddings + Events Hyderabad Best Photography, Dj, Video And Photo - Crazy Events
6. Why Now Is The Best Time To Go Solar?
Author: Ryan Armstrong
7. Different Types Of Ventilation Systems
Author: Paul Adam
8. Recording Studios In Hyderabad - Music Recording Studio - Multai
9. Simple Ways To Maintain A Healthy Lawn In The Summer Season
Author: Nelson Smitty
10. Summer Flowers And Wine Pairing
Author: Anuj Tyagi
11. Activated Alumina Fluoride Removal.
12. 3 Things To Consider When Installing Tier 1 Solar Panels
Author: Jecob Thompson
13. How Are Vacuum Pumps In Lethbridge Used
Author: Jacob James
14. The Best Wildlife Control Services In Morris County
15. Does Environment & 3d Printing Goes Hand In Hand
Author: 3D Spectra Technologies LLP