ALL >> Service >> View Article
Ideal Automatic Register Control Systems For Printing And Packaging From A.t.e.
Total Articles: 23
Indian industries are integrating advanced technology into their daily functioning to improve performance and quality of production and processing effectively. Industrial automation has helped all types of Indian industries to achieve remarkable improvement in quality of products as well as better performance capacity.
Leading Indian companies, such as A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited are renowned for providing hi-tech automatic register control system to various industries for many years. The company delivers extremely efficient industrial automation solutions that are designed to match the needs of a particular industry.
AlygnAXIS from A.T.E.
AlygnAXIS is an innovative automation system from A.T.E. This automatic register control system provides the fastest adjustment output signals (compared to conventional register control systems). A.T.E.'s AlygnAXIS is designed with ideal 'real-time' software and hardware to ensure reliable performance with accurate measurements and optimum control over the process. This highly-efficient system enables printing industries to achieve higher quality in printing. The AlygnAXIS is integrated with various innovative features that make it extremely efficient in performance and easy-to-use for effective operation. The simple GUI (graphic user interface) used by the company is integrated into the existing printing systems of customers. With lesser hardware involved in developing this system, the MTBF (mean time between failures) is greatly reduced, thus translating into longer running operations.
The advanced fibre optic sensors, certified by ATEX, can perform efficient long-distance diagnostics of the industrial process. They also enable efficient dial-in support for making real time adjustments for continual improvement in the process.
SYNCO from A.T.E.
A.T.E.'s SYNCO, manufactured by A.T.E. Enterprises Private Limited (a part of the A.T.E. Group), is another specialised register control system suitable for use in controlling, cutting, printing, measuring and other processes. This effective system can be used with in line and offline printing press easily. The system can be integrated into existing systems to effectively control the processing units in the in line printing press or to control the in line rotogravure printer in line with a CI Flexo press. The system is also designed to control offline processes, such as standalone cutting machinery and re-printing of pre-printed webs. SYNCO can efficiently measure the repeat length of the printing process. Users are given a choice between AMR (automatic mark recognition) systems with fibre optic or camera-based sensor that allow efficient recognition of all types of register mark settings. The mark patterns can also be configured accordingly. This AMR can also be run without code.
This system also provides advanced online chart recording to verify the performance of the register and monitor diligently for any abnormal register variations. Real-time analysis can be easily done using the efficient oscilloscope unit. The oscilloscope screen allows clients to not only check amplitude of the register marks that are detected but also in performing various other functions.
The benefits of integrating SYNCO automatic register control system are:
2. Waste reduction
3. Presetting systems for every types of printing and processing machines
4. Efficient integration with hybrid machinery that use mechanical and electronic components
5. Easily set register tolerance limit for individual job requirement and each unit
6. Alarm to indicate abnormal register error
7. Optimum flexibility for integrating various register marks in the design for print
A.T.E. has designed their automatic register control system to provide long-lasting performance in an efficient manner.
Service Articles1. Is It Necessary To Hire A Flat Rate Locksmith For Your San Diego Home?
Author: Robert Smith
2. Five Things You Should Know About Embroidery Digitizing
Author: Rahul Kulkarni
3. Virtual Reality In Architectural Design
Author: Kuldeep Bwail
4. 4 Reasons To Hire A Full Home Moving Package Service
Author: Angel Raika
5. Myths And Facts: Regarding Heartworms In Dogs And Mammals
Author: Carol Peter
6. Pogo Customer Support Call: +1-844-305-3103
Author: Pogo Customer Support
7. What Are The Advantages Of Mesh Banner Printing?
Author: Josh Narula
8. Solution Bridge-home Services Jaipur
Author: Solution Bridge
9. Industriesstory - The Leading Online News Portal Is Offering The Great Opportunity For The Entrepren
Author: Industries Story
10. The Role Of A Photo Booth In Every Occasion
Author: iPhoto Lounge
11. Video Production Atlanta – Atlanta Training Videos Should Be Interactive And Engaging!
Author: William Brown
12. Learning English
Author: James Walker is a quality essay writer
13. Choose Your Luxury Cab Rental
Author: Mega Cabs
14. How To Troubleshoot Dell Printer Error 016-302
Author: Lena Smith
15. 13x Molecular Sieve For Oxygen Generator