ALL >> Education >> View Article
Banasthali University B.tech 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Total Articles: 8
For inductions into the B.Tech courses offered by Banasthali University, the candidates should meet a few criteria which has been set by the entrance advisory board. Affirmations will be secured simply after these capabilities are met by the candidates. The chose qualified candidates will have the capacity to take an interest in the directing session and seat distribution will be done in view of their positioning in the legitimacy list. The set qualification criteria of Banasthali University B.Tech 2017 will accord to the instructive capabilities and a greater amount of the candidate. On the off chance that these criteria are not met by the hopefuls then he/she won't be excluded from the whole affirmation handle. Just those candidates who are effective in satisfying the criteria will be permitted to continue advance for entrance into the B.Tech courses offered by the college. To know more about Banasthali University B.Tech Eligibility Criteria 2017, read the full article.
Banasthali University B.Tech 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The candidates are encouraged to peruse the qualification criteria in detail before filling the application form. Ineligible candidates will be excluded from the whole affirmation prepare. Along these lines just qualified candidates are asked for to apply for affirmation. The application forms are currently accessible and the most recent day for accommodation is April 30, 2017. The qualified candidates will likewise have the capacity to present the application shape with late fees till May 15, 2017. To know more about the application methodology, read Banasthali University B.Tech Application Form 2017.
All applicants should be women. Men applicants will not be provided admission in the university.
10+2 standard (or equivalent) examination should have been completed by the applicant from a recognized board.
General Category: The applicants belonging to the general category will have to secure 60% aggregate in 10+2 (or equivalent) examination in Physics, Chemistry and Biology together.
Reserved Category: In 10+2 (or equivalent) examination, the reserved category applicants will have to score 40% aggregate in Chemistry, Biology and Physics.
Students of Banasthali University: The applicants who passed their qualifying exam from Banasthali University will have to score 50% marks as an aggregate of Biology, Chemistry and Physics
NRI/Foreign/NRI Sponsored applicants will not have to sit for the aptitude test and will be given admission directly based on their merit. To be eligible for admission the applicants will have to score 40% aggregate marks in the qualifying examination.
Education Articles1. 5 Reasons To Take Online Pmp Certification Training
Author: Shakir Ali
2. Understanding Your Teenager During The High School Years
3. Digital Marketing Training Institute In Delhi/ncr
Author: vartika maurya
4. Understand The Value Of Aws Professional Level Certification
5. Prominence Of Hadoop Course Training
6. Play School Franchise From Wow Kids Provides An Opportunity To Run The School Meeting International
7. How Is Your Child’s P.q Positivity Quotient?
Author: Amites Kumar Gaurav
8. Online Quran Recitation & Reading
9. Sap Training | Sap Online Courses By Professionals From Learn It Training
Author: Venkat Reddy
10. China : The New Buzzword Among Overseas Education Consultants In India
Author: choice overseas
11. Pros Of Joining Prestigious Neet Coaching In Bhopal
Author: Pankaj Kumar
12. Selenium Web Driver Features
Author: Siyaram Ray
13. Join The Online Quran Program
14. 5 Citation Tips From Research Paper Helpers Of Uk
Author: Elijah Simpson is an academic writer
15. Why Mbbs Admission In Dr. D. Y. Patil Vidyapeeth?
Author: Rakesh Shinde