ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Preaching Of Sai Baba
Total Articles: 75
Preaching of Sai Baba
Shirdi Sai Baba is a very noble and highly developed Divine Spirit of God who took a human form more than 100 years ago and dwelled amongst ordinary souls in order to help them out of their meaningless existence. He made his philosophy very simple so that ordinary mortals can work upon themselves and get their ultimate salvation. Shirdi Sai Baba is a pure 'Avatar' (perfect soul) who could have had anything but he chose ‘fakiri’(mendicancy) and through his conduct and adopted lifestyle taught ordinary folks the art of loving, living, giving, sharing, caring, enjoying and achieving purpose of taking human body without being selfish. He taught us how we can be in this world and yet be detached from it and still achieve the purpose of taking human birth.
He came to GIVE and SPREAD message of universal LOVE, PEACE, HARMONY, EQUALITY and BROTHERHOOD transcending all kinds of man-made boundaries which separate human from human. GOD is ONE. God is beyond religion. The God was manifest in his form. He called himself Messenger of God.
Hinduism considers the 'Brahman' (universal life force, energy, prana, chi) as the ruler of all, the ultimate One. Sai explained it easily – Barring your body and name, what is left is that feeling of being alive – this consciousness, awareness is You, the SELF. He advised the Believers to work on themselves. Meditate on the SELF (the consciousness) which existed in him and everyone alike in order to make them realise that we are not separate but one.
Thus God and Guru are One. Swami Vivekananda has explained it so well, “When any God or other beings are worshipped in and for themselves, such worship is only a ritualistic karma, and as a Vidya(Science) it gives us only the fruit belonging to that particular Vidya; but when the Devas or any other beings are looked upon as Brahman and worshipped, the result obtained is the same as by the worshipping of Ishvara (Supreme Divine)” Shirdi SaiBaba told us to destroy this wall(of ignorance) that separates US(the mortals) from HIM(the immortal Self) that exists within each tiny cell, atom around us.
Saibaba advised his devotees to pursue single pointed devotion. Worship and Believe in only One God. Look to your chosen deity as God. There should be no difference between the Lord you worship and the Supreme. See your deity in all and all in your deity. All objects of this world should be looked as the different forms of the Lord we worship.
He loved people of all religions equally and never interfered with their practices and religious sentiments. All he wanted that we should 'hold on' to the 'bolster' - the Lord we worship. Have firm faith and conviction that your Lord is the Lord of Lords. Respect all but stay stuck with your deity. This attitude makes things easy for us and takes us on right path of Bhakti Yoga (Yoga of Devotion and Love). He always uttered 'Sabka Malik Ek' meaning there is only ONE God that people call with different names.
SaiBaba taught renunciation as means to make life simple. This renunciation is nothing but simply offering all the actions to GOD. Leaving off our cleverness and logic and wait and trust HIM for due results.
All the donations Sai received during day, he distributed the same throughout the day and by the end of the day his karma balance was zero. His attachment was NIL.
To achieve the prime object of life, HE advised us to develop Shraddha(Faith) and Saburi(Patience) in ourself, so that we can be free from the clutches of delusion(Maya) of this materialistic world which is holding us back life after life – separating us from our Source – the Creator – the Brahman.
Sai teachings were simple and yet so comprehensive - Perform the duties of the station of your life sincerely. Leave aside worry. Surrender yourself completely to the God and trust HIM with results. Have firm faith in God/Guru and wait patiently. Whatever happens is ultimately for our good because DOERSHIP is not in our hands. HE knows what is good for us. Thus he is telling us that spiritual life is to be pursued over physical life.
His message still continues and though he is no more in human body but his spiritual existence and power is still being felt by millions. His followers are growing in numbers unceasingly. His following eleven promises/ assurances still hold good provided his followers ACTUALLY believe and REALLY follow them with unshakable FAITH and PATIENCE.
1. No harm shall befall him, who steps on the soil of Shirdi.
2. He who comes to my Samadhi, his sorrow and suffering shall cease.
3. Though I be no more in flesh and blood, I shall ever protect my devotees
4. Trust in me and your prayer shall be answered.
5. Know that my spirit is immortal, know this for yourself.
6. Show unto me he who has sought refuge and has been turned away.
7. In whatever faith men worship me, even so do I render to them.
8. Not in vain is my promise that I shall ever lighten your burden.
9. Knock, and the door shall open, ask and it shall be granted.
10. To him who surrenders unto me totally I shall be ever indebted.
11. Blessed is he who has become one with Me.
if there is no option for link:
If you like to go Shirdi Sai Temple please visit http://chennaitoshirdiflight.com/chennai-to-shirdi-flight-package.html
Travel Articles1. Finding Spot For Organizing School Picnic Has Become Easy
2. Irving Taxi Service Gives The Best Transport Service For Your Weekend Trip
Author: Irving Instant Cab
3. Choose Vacation Home Rentals Jasper Ar For Limitless Excitement
Author: Kirby Burk
4. Petra Tours - A Useful Guide For First-timers
5. Assisted Tour Package Prove As The Best To Explore The Face Of Rajasthan
Author: Colourful Indian Holidays
6. Charisma Of Affordable Christchurch Holiday Package
Author: Damien McConnell
7. Benefits To Hire Personal Driver Nyc Services
Author: Robert Anhouse
8. Show Proper Significance With A Limousine Rental In Atlanta
Author: John Anderson
9. For Covering Long Distances Choose The Premium Cab Service Provider
Author: John Watson
10. Impress The In-laws With Cheap Car Service Houston
Author: MARK Jones
11. 4 Popular And Best Foods To Eat When In South Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
12. 4 Best Beaches In Africa
Author: Damilola Ojo
13. How To Plan Vacation Tours In Croatia
Author: Alfred Hunter
14. Stylish And Purposeful Wedding Arrangements For Limousine Service In Minneapolis
Author: john wick
15. If Planning A Home Relocation, Leave Entire Household To Moving Services Richmond Va
Author: Stewart Moving & Storage