ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Why Trekking In Nepal Is Enjoyable For Tourists
Total Articles: 15
Trekking is one of the popular activities performed in different regions of Nepal. This makes travelers to bombard on streets of the country’s capital city i.e. Kathmandu and the nearby trekking hub named Pokhara with organized tours, professional guides and gears for rent or for sale.
Wide range of options allows individuals belonging to different age groups and with different abilities to experience trekking in Nepal with their fellow trekkers and mountaineers. Along with trails, trekkers will get good opportunities to take rest and recover for some time or during night, which has become possible because of the regularly spaced teahouses and villages of the local area.
Few individuals opt to spend longtime approximately 6 months or 1 year in the country and make plans for expedition to lofty and wild places, while others choose to reach Kathmandu without any plan and stay on trail for many days.
Popular Trekking Routes in Nepal
Now, let us have a look on popular trekking routes found in different regions of Nepal.
Mustang Trekking allows individuals to view the beauties of Upper Mustang valley that belongs to northern part of Annapurna and stays at an altitude of average 4,000 meters geographically, while it remains the part of Tibet-based plateau in terms of its culture. Here, you will find dry and arid valleys in combination with colorful rock forms that come with varieties of cave dwellings at the height in cliffs.
Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking is a popular trekking route of the country, as it has organized space and teahouses. You will find highest point of the trek at about 3210 meters. The complete mountain trek gives plenty of opportunities to view the beauties of entire Annapurna region by following a short mountain trek. The entire region incorporates rich veiled treasures in the form of Nepalese customs and traditions.
During the complete trek, the trail would pass from the Gorkha Warrior i.e. the worldwide famous tribe, the charming villages of Magar and Gurung, dense forests of rhododendron flower (the national flower of the country), oak forests comprise of birds in wide varieties, patchwork valleys and green hills.
Just beyond each outlook, you will find an enticing glimpse of Annapurna at 8,091 meters, Mount Fish tail or Machhapuchhare at 6993 meters and famous mountain range of Dhaulagiri at 8,167 meters during the initial part of your awesome trekking tour. After this, during the excursion to Poon Hill, you will be able to observe mountain ranges covered with pink and red rays of the Sun in full bloom during both Sunrise and Sunset.
SKyline Treks usually writes articles and blogs related to Tours and Travel, in this article he writes about Trekking in Nepal and Ghorepani Poon Hill trekking. He has been vehemently writing articles for Skylinetreks.com
Travel Articles1. Spectacular Engagement Celebration With Party Buses For Rent
Author: David WILSON
2. Reaching Honeymoon Status With Town Car Service Washington Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
3. Yacht Charter In Greece Bid The Best Luxury Option For Corporate Event And Client Entertainment
Author: George Iatridis
4. Hue Day Trips- A Nice Option To Discover The Beautiful Country Of Vietnam
Author: Le Xuan Son
5. Follow These 7 Tips To Become A Smart Traveler For The Next Trip!
Author: Manisha Nigam
6. Think Less And Travel More And Get Rid Of Routine-bound Life
Author: John Watson
7. 6 Must Visit Temples Of Mysore For Religious Tourists
Author: Manisha Nigam
8. El Salvador Tourist Visa For Indian Citizen
9. Why Egypt Tour Packages Will Make You Go Wow
Author: Ayad Mohamed
10. Remember Your Wedding Well With Car Service In Houston
Author: Remember Your Wedding Well with Car Service in Hou
11. Exploring Historical Points Of Rajasthan With Udaipur Taxi Online
Author: bheru lal
12. What Can Teens Do In A Denver Party Bus On Prom Night?
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
13. Diverse Honeymoon Travel With A Wedding Or Prom Limo Rental Pittsburgh
Author: Daniel WILLIAMS
14. Experience A Wedding Limousine Rental In Atlanta And All Of The Advantages From It
Author: JOHN WICK
15. 6 Places You Must Explore During Your Tenerife Holidays
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe