ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Things To See And Do In Dubai
Total Articles: 39
From skyscrapers to seven star hotels, and souks to skiing, Dubai has a lot to offer. It’s no surprise then the Dubai is such a popular travel destination. Once you’ve booked your Dubai package, you’ll probably want to start planning your itinerary. Here’s a list of places to see in Dubai to help get you started.
1. Burj Khalifa
Enjoy a ride in the world’s fastest elevator in the world’s tallest building, the Burj Khalifa. Learn about the building’s history, dine at its towering restaurants, or just take in the bird’s eye view of the Dubai skyline. You’ll definitely want to bring your camera along for this one – sunsets here are especially breathtaking.
2. Dubai Creek
Take an abra ride down Dubai creek at sunset – all you’ll need is one dirham. A stark contrast to Dubai’s modern architecture, a ride in one of these old roofed boats will make for a romantic way to end a day of exploring.
3. The Sheikh Mohammed Centre for Cultural Understanding
Enjoy a unique cross-cultural experience at this learning centre. You’ll walk out with a whole new appreciation and understanding of Islam and the Muslim world. Here you can feast on the traditional cuisine of the Emirati people. If you’re lucky, you could be allowed to climb up on the roof to watch the sunset over the Persian district.
4. The public parks
You’d be surprised to find Dubai is home to some of the most beautiful, serene parks anywhere. Mushrif Park, with its zoo and woodlands, is a great place to take your kids. You can also visit Zabeel Park for a jog, or to while some time away on its sprawling green lawns.
One of Dubai’s oldest restaurants, Ravi is a must for curry enthusiasts. At any given time, it’s packed with diners from all parts of the globe – quite a sight to see. The food here is fresh and wholesome, and their staff is friendly.
6. The deserts
At one point, Dubai was less super-city and more sand. Take a desert safari, enjoy some hubbly bubbly and chow down on some freshly barbequed shawarma. You can even ride the dunes by camel or Land Rover – take your pick!
7. Dubai fountains
The Dubai fountains are bigger, louder and better than any you’ve ever seen before. The light show at night is nothing short of spectacular. Enjoy a front-row view as you dine on the terrace of one of the many lively restaurants surrounding this attraction, but don’t forget to book your tables in advance!
8. Ski Dubai
Take a break from the Dubai heat with Ski Dubai at Mall of the Emirates. This skiing attraction allows you to hire equipment, offers ski lessons and even lets you to indulge in some hot chocolate at the cafe-bar on its slope!
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family