ALL >> Travel >> View Article
India’s Top Honeymoon Destinations
Total Articles: 39
People tend to put so much time and effort into planning their wedding day that it can cause you to lose sight of the whole purpose of getting married. Luckily, we have honeymoons to remind us that love is what it’s all about!
If you’re looking for honeymoon packages and haven’t decided on a destination yet, we have something for you. And no, you won’t have to break the bank. We’ve compiled a list of our favourite honeymoon spots located right here in India so all you have to do is focus on making fond memories. Hope this helps!
No introduction needed here. Goa is one of India’s most popular holiday destinations. Here, beautiful sandy shores, intricate Portuguese architecture from days gone by, a little vindaloo with a glass of feni, and nightlife that lets you dance into the morning will make you never want to leave. The beautiful beach setting will set the backdrop for memories you’ll cherish.
· Watch the sunset at Chapora Fort
· Relax with a few pints of Kings
· Move to the beats at Tito’s, LPK or Mambo’s
Indulge in the lush, natural beauty of Kerala. Wake up to lakes, mountains, houseboats, tea and coffee plantations, nature-themed spas and spicy food! You can choose a quiet cottage getaway and spend the evenings on the porch, reading your favourite author while getting some fresh air, or opt to float down the backwaters in quiet serenity.
· Get a couple’s massage at a luxury spa
· Champagne on the backwaters of Allepey
· Mountain drive at Wayanad
The quaint villas and vistas of Gulmarg can beat Switzerland out of the water. The cold, snowy weather, panoramic views and warm fireplaces were made for getting cosy. Indulge in the local cuisine, explore the mountain side or lay in fields of wild flowers. It’s the simple things in life that will make you two smile years down the line.
· Take in the sights at Dal Lake
· Take a Gondola ride
· Sample fresh fruit at strawberry valley
Udaipur is every bit as amazing as Bollywood makes it out to be. Beautiful palaces, shimmering lakes and stunning museums will transport you to the days of the Raj for a honeymoon experience like no other. Soak in the culture as you walk down the colourful streets, immerse yourself in the art and old-world charm or find tranquillity together in a boat ride.
· Sunset boat ride at Lake Pichola
· Early rooftop dinner
· Post-wedding photography at one of the many beautiful palaces
Neil Island, Andaman’s
Some of the best honeymoon packages will lead you to the Andaman’s. This sandy beach paradise is unlike any other. Unwind with some water sports, or soak up the sun with a tropical cocktail in hand. The white sand and crystal clear waters make the perfect backdrop to your honeymoon adventures.
· Candle light dinner at the beach, under the stars
· Go snorkelling or sea diving
· Visit the stunning sunset point
Travel Articles1. Thrilling And Satisfying Wedding Road Trip Charter Bus Service Through Austin
2. Glamorize Transport For Wedding Guests With Dulles Airport Car Service
Author: Dulles Limo Service
3. Visit Bangpra International Golf Club Course Under Asian Golf Trips
Author: David Patrick
4. Best Family Cottages In Ooty
5. Achieve Wedding Transportation In Dc Impressively
Author: Saied Luliah
6. A Complete Guide To Bed And Breakfasts In Seldovia
7. Protect Your Wedding Day By Booking Cheap Limo Service
Author: Cheap Limo Service DC
8. Guide To Sardar Garh Heritage Hotel
Author: Sardargarh Heritage Hotel
9. Malta Tourist Visa For Indian Citizens
Author: svs visa services
10. The Mysterious Cambodia
Author: The mysterious Cambodia
11. Low-key, Romantic Wedding Plans With Cheap Car Service In Houston
Author: Cheap Car Service Houston
12. Make The Most Of Your Trip By Exploring Resorts Near Gurgaon For Weekends.
Author: Aravali Resorts
13. Weddings Require Suitable And Appropriate Limo Service In Dc
Author: Dc Limousine Service
14. Safaris In Tanzania
Author: Joseph Reeves
15. Arrange Easy Wedding Plans With A Competent San Diego Car Service
Author: San Diego Car Service