ALL >> Travel >> View Article
8 Places To See Before You Die
Total Articles: 39
Travelling is an experience unlike any other. It’s not only great for the mind, but for the body and soul as well. It doesn’t matter where you go, as long as your heart takes you there. In your life you’ll see many places, but irrespective of where your tours and travels take you, there are a few places that you just shouldn’t miss. Here’s our list of places you have to see before you die.
1. Angkor Wat, Cambodia
This pre-industrial settlement is easily one of the most hyped set of ruins the world over, and for good reason. This architectural and religious beacon does not disappoint.
2. Easter Island, Chile
A cautionary tale of the implications of resource depletion and overpopulation, Easter Island is one of the world’s most remote inhabited islands. It is home to 887 monolithic stone heads and the curious moai. It is nothing short of an archaeological marvel.
3. Berlin Wall, Germany
A defining part of Germany’s political history, the Berlin Wall is a must see. After being torn down in November, 1989 only two sizeable portions of it remain as memorials. Covered in culturally significant murals, this is a great attraction for art and history enthusiasts alike.
4. The Louvre, France
The world’s most famous museum is home to much more than the Mona Lisa. Here, art lovers can lose themselves in the works of Rembrandt, Michelangelo and the like.
5. Venice Canals, Italy
Take a relaxed gondola ride around the floating city, past charming cafes and bohemian shops, and lose yourself in the romance of it all. Honeymoon in Venice and let the quaint surroundings transport you to a simpler time.
6. Galapagos Islands, Ecuador
Charles Darwin in his travels and studies described this place as a little world within itself, and rightly so. The unique natural beauty of these secluded islands is unlike any other. Located at the confluence of three ocean currents, this place is a melting pot of marine flora and fauna. Crystal clear water, lush beaches and wonderful wildlife, these islands are a nature lover’s paradise.
7. Stonehenge, UK
A prehistoric wonder, this sophisticated megalithic monument is larger than life. Built between 3,000 and 2,000 B.C., mere pictures won’t do this iconic attraction justice. The sheer magnitude and mystery surrounding Stonehenge simply has to be seen first-hand.
8. Machu Picchu, Peru
Lying almost 8,000 feet above sea level, the hike up to these pre-Columbian ruins is well worth it. Here you’ll find serenity shrouded in fog and dressed in a coat of emerald green grass. High up above the world, it’s a sight like no other, and one you definitely don’t want to miss seeing.
We all have those places that are waiting to be crossed off our bucket lists. At Cox & Kings, we provide an extensive range of travel packages to help you see the world one trip at a time.
Travel Articles1. Indian Visa On Arrival
2. Here Are The Top Perfect Destinations For Corporate Outings In Hyderabad:
Author: Aakruthi priya
3. Respect The Events Of The Holiday Season With A Limo Rental Of Atlanta
Author: john wick
4. A Schengen Tourist Visa Allows You To Move Across Many European Countries With A Single Visa
5. Top Destinations To Spend Your Christmas And New Year
6. Breathe In A World Class Resort
Author: Amish Chovan
7. 5 Advantages Of Flying Business Class
Author: Stephen Adair
8. Why Do You Choose Bachelorette Party Bus Rental In Austin?
Author: Robert Lopez
9. Plan Your Best Summer Trip With Collegiate Travels
10. Holiday Appropriate Transportation Made Possible Via Dc Charter Bus Company
Author: David WILSON
11. Collegiate Travels Makes Fraternity Trips Stress Free
12. The Ultimate Elopement With Executive Car Service Dc
Author: Mark Jonsh
13. Freedom To Explore South Africa Without Restrictions
14. Rent A Car For The Freedom You Need To Explore Africa At Your Own Pace!
15. Car Rentals To Make Your Airport Journey Affordable And Comfortable In Maui!
Author: Vikram Kumar