ALL >> Web-Design >> View Article
Two Features Of Properly Designed Logos
Total Articles: 27
A logo is the symbolic representation of the ideas, values and nature of business of any company. The purpose of any logo would be to create an impression about the company in the perception of the people. A common man should be able to form some idea about a company from the logo itself. Thus, the logo design is an important step in creating brand awareness for the company.
Contrary to the popular belief, a logo needn’t be a piece of art in design. A logo doesn’t need to be the display of designing skills of the designing agency nor does it need to follow the latest designing standards. Logo is made up of elements which represent the company. It should be unique, different and memorable design, that’s all. Thankfully, a few agencies are doing great logo design in Essex.
A logo should be really different from the other logos in the same business so that when someone sees the logo, he can remember your company, without confusing your company with any other company of the same domain. In fact, experts advice you not to follow the latest design trends as many companies would follow those and all of you would come up with similar looking logos. Concentrate on creating a really timeless logo which would defy age. Even 80 years after the company came up with the logo, the three pointed star of is still the logo of Mercedes-Benz. The world has changed so much in the last 80 years but the logo is still the same and is instantly recognizable.
Experts also forewarn against getting influenced by the logo design of another company as you might end up in the court for copyright violation. If you manage to avoid that, your logo will still not stand up as a unique symbol and your target customers will have difficulty in remembering it.
We have so many publicity materials around us, from visiting cards to websites, brochures, magazines, letter heads and seals, a well designed logo would look great on all of these materials. If the logo has some printed words on it, the words should be readable on all of these forms. However, the words shouldn’t be overwhelmingly large because that you dilute the design aspect of the logo.
You can see how the logos of big companies like IMB, HP, BP, Coca Cola and more are compact and adaptable across every publicity material.
Web Design Articles1. Components Of Web Design For Beginners
2. Web Development Company Bangalore
3. Simple Gmail Specifications That Will Make Your Life Easier
Author: Donald Goldberg
4. Web Development Company In Australia
5. Understanding Social Media
Author: Eduhive creative studio
6. Make Your Presence Online With Best Ecommerce Web Design In India Services
7. Top Emerging Trends In Ecommerce Website Designing
8. Hiring A Good Web Development Company In Delhi To Stay Ahead
9. Hire The Best Logo Designers In New Delhi
10. Ecommerce Website Designing Company In Delhi
11. Developing A Powerful And An Interactive E-commerce Website To Boost The Sale
12. New Ways To Upgrade Your Website
Author: optimist pritam
13. What Are The Advantages Of Magento Ecommerce Development?
14. New Bigcommerce Stencil Themes For Your Store- Stencil Theme Store
Author: Stencil Theme
15. Going Global- Bigcommerce Customer Management By Stencil Theme
Author: Stencil Theme