ALL >> Travel >> View Article
Visit A Golden Triangle Tour In North India By Car
Total Articles: 6
If you wish to explore India’s rich culture and tradition of the past ruler times, so visit at golden triangle tour packages, is a one of the most famed tourist routes in India that visited by millions of visitors every year and get them a beautiful experience of a life. The golden triangle tour combined three ancient and lovely cities of north India - Delhi, Agra and Jaipur. These are the popular cities due to their many historical monuments, Taj Mahal is one among the most renowned known as a “World Seven Heritage Wonder”.
When you will visit golden triangle packages India, so take a car drive that really a best for you because of these three cities are located very close to each other. Here we have listed the most famed tourist destinations to visit in Golden Triangle tour packages India.
Firstly, visit Delhi, a capital city of India, is offering the a lot of historical places of ancient time that exhibit the culture and tradition of maharajas. You will also find the culture of Indus Valley Civilization and Mohenjo Time in the city.
Historical Monuments in Delhi
Qutub Minar (73 m-high tower of victory)
Red Fort or Lal Quila (residence of the Mughal emperors)
India Gate (a war memorial of the 70,000 Indian soldiers)
Humayun’s Tomb (a memorable monument of Humayun)
Lotus Temple (A Bahá'í House of Worship)
Akshardham Temple (A temple of Lord Vishnu)
Chandni Chowk (a beautiful market of the Mughals time)
Proceed trip in Agra, is a land of the Mughals. This is a must visit destination in India because of its magnificent monuments that reflects the great architectural example of the Mughals.
Famous Monuments in Agra
The Taj Mahal (A World Seven Heritage Wonder)
Agra Fort (A huge Building, built with red sandstone)
Fatehpur Sikri (A ghost city of the Mughals)
Last, visit in the royal land of Rajasthan, the Jaipur city, also called the Pink City of Rajasthan. This is a lovely destinations where you will find many royal palaces that present the lifestyle and culture of the Rajput Royals.
Royal Palaces to visit in Jaipur
City Palace (a palace of rajput royals)
Amber Fort (a fort, built on a Aravalli Hill)
Hawa Mahal (Palace of Wind)
Nahargarh Fort (Offer a magical view of whole city )
Jal Mahal (built in the middle of Man Sagar Lake)
Jantar Mantar (A collection of nineteen architectural astronomical instruments)
Travel Articles1. Top Things To Know About A Luxury Bahamas Yacht Wedding
Author: Alvin Strachan
2. Embrace The Romance With Lax Limo Car Service
Author: Dylan MITCHELL
3. Thailand Travel Tours Guide The Most Wonderful Places To Visit In Thailand
Author: Thailand Tour Packages
4. Enjoy Dubai Shopping Tours
Author: Dubai Shopping Tours
5. Including All Loved Ones With A Bachelor Party In Dc Via Dc Charter Bus
Author: David WILSON
6. 5 Destinations For Day Trips From Ho Chi Minh City
Author: Le Xuan Son
7. 4 Relaxing Activities That You Must Do On Your Grand Cayman Tour
Author: Michael Leacock
8. Best Fujairah Tours Services
9. Budget Annapurna Base Camp Trek - Best For Budget Travelers
Author: Info Nepal Trekking
10. Witness Enchanting Surroundings With Cheap Holidays To Hurghada
Author: Amanda Sutcliffe
11. Acquire Legal Child Adoption Service In Nepal
12. How To Choose Your Vintage Wedding Car Hire In Dublin Smartly!
Author: Padraic O Reilly
13. How Do You Prepare For Cape Town Cycle Tour?
Author: Daily Scandinavian
14. 6 Tips For Discovering The Charisma Of Popular Nz Tour Attractions
Author: Damien McConnell
15. Enjoy The Classic Mera Peak Climbing With Your Friends And Family