ALL >> Career >> View Article
Seo Career Path And Opportunities In Seo Field In India
Total Articles: 16
SEO Career path and Opportunities in SEO field in India
SEO career is part of Digital Marketing field. A career in SEO is becoming popular in India and If you see the history and recent advertisements on popular job portals, you will find that need for well-trained SEO professionals in India is growing every day. Almost every small or big businesses who have the website is now investing in SEO to get top ranking in Google.
What is SEO all about?
SEO is the short form of Search Engine Optimization. SEO is all about getting top ranking in Google search results. In other words, SEO is processed by which companies optimize their website to increase visibility and ranking in search engine. Due to frequent changes in Google algorithm SEO is becoming more difficult and requires the specialist who can work on SEO projects. SEO is not just adding keywords and content, building links and then waiting for results to come. Unfortunately, many people still do that like firing a bullet in dark.
How has SEO emerged as a career?
In past, SEO was not a career option. Web developers and webmasters used to optimize a website for search engines. They used to follow some easy techniques and Google used to show their website in search ranking. SEO was not very difficult in past when Google was having a very simple algorithm. But soon, Google started to improve their search engine algorithm and getting the website in Google became difficult for webmasters who used to maintain websites.
As we know that every problem has the opportunity, this also became an opportunity. Now web designers and website owners were looking for professionals who can get their website on the first page of Google and some people who knew the trick started providing services to optimize and getting a website on the first page of Google. They were a specialist and were known as SEO experts, SEO consultants, SEO professionals.
So, SEO is not just job or career. SEO is a combination of multiple skills which you will use to get a website on the first page of Google or Bing.
Future of SEO and career opportunity in India
Today, SEO has emerged as a hot career opportunity and demand for SEO professionals is growing due to increase in digital awareness, growing online competition, increasing the internet and mobile users in India.
As I said, SEO is not just a career option; SEO is a must have the skill which will help you build your career in Digital Marketing. SEO is part of Digital marketing which is growing in India rapidly. Learning SEO is a good to start for your career if you are passionate about marketing, websites, writing, blogging, analytic and learning new skills.
The best part about SEO is you don’t need very high qualification, what you needs is logic, common sense, patience, and dedication.
What is the future of SEO?
Future of SEO is Safe. SEO will remain as popular career option till people will use search engines to search.
A Recent study says that SEO is important for generating leads, it will remain important marketing channel for acquiring new customers. As per this study, more companies are going to invest their marketing budget in SEO. This will generate more demand for SEO professionals in India.
Because of growing demand for SEO professionals and increasing awareness, many graduates and web designers are learning SEO to build their career.
Yes, it may become more difficult for new people to enter into SEO career with limited skills. If you are thinking of starting your career in SEO, it’s time to take a decision and act now.
Always remember that SEO keeps changing. You must keep updating your knowledge about SEO, Marketing, Algorithm changes etc.
SEO Career options in India
The best part about a career in SEO is that you have many options available. You can do part-time or full-time work, you can start your own business etc.
Here are few career opportunities in SEO to consider.
• Join SEO agency or Digital marketing company as SEO executive to start your career
• Work with established company or startup to manage their SEO
• Join established the company as SEO manager, team leader, consultant etc.
• You can work as SEO consultant for more than one company
• Become freelance SEO professional and take SEO projects
• Provide SEO training online or join training academy
• Start your own SEO company
• Launch blog and earn from advertising and affiliate marketing
• SEO job profiles and designations in India
• You can start your career as SEO trainee or Jr. SEO executive with the good digital marketing company. Practice and learn advanced SEO techniques and upgrade your skills. You can then start moving towards SEO executive, Sr. Executive, Manager or team leader. You can also become a specialist in building backlinks or writing content. You can upgrade your skills and become very good in analytics, PPC etc.
• You can also learn Google Analytics, Google Adwords and become Google certified professionals. This will help you upgrade your career and earnings.
Here are job profiles and designations in SEO.
• SEO Trainee
• Jr. SEO Executive
• Sr. SEO Executive
• SEO Analyst
• Link Building Expert
• SEO Consultant
• SEO Project Manager
• SEO and SEM Specialist
• Adwords Specialist / PPC Expert
• Analytics Expert
• Digital Marketing Manager
• SEO Trainer
• Freelance SEO consultant
How much does SEO professionals earn in India?
Salary paid to SEO professional in India mainly depends on various factors like skills, knowledge, experience, job profile, role, and location. On an average fresher, SEO executive salary starts from Rs. 12,000.000 per month to Rs. 18,000.00 per month. One can earn more than Rs. 50,000.00 after 4 to 5 years of experience. Acquiring skills like, Google Analytics, Google Adwords, and Content marketing will help you earn more salary which may range from Rs.50,000.00 to Rs.1.5 lakh per month depending on your education, position and company you are working with.
If you become a freelance consultant + Content Writer + Blogger and Affiliate marketer, you can earn handsome amount and enjoy a decent lifestyle.
If you are serious about your career and looking for stable career + handsome + recognition then it’s time to consider a career in SEO and act now.
SEO jobs in Hyderabad
Career Articles1. Get Certified In Microsoft And Make Your Way Smooth Towards Your Dream Job
Author: Multisoft Virtual Academy
2. How To Stay Ahead In Architecture Career?
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
3. Pursue A Demanding Career With Php Training In Bhopal
Author: Sanjay Burman
4. Best Universities For Ms In Civil Engineering
Author: National Institute of Building Technology Nashik
5. How Fmcg Job Consultants In India Are A Blessing?
Author: jennifer jam
6. Job Vacancies In Philippines
Author: Jay Torres
7. Career In Cyber Law
Author: Radhika Kulkarni
8. How Digital Marketing Classes In Mumbai Prepare You For A Bright Career?
Author: Kunal Iyar
9. La Mode Rencontre La Fonction Dans Le Dernier Projet Du Concepteur
10. Bangladesh Police Sergeant Job Circular 2017 Www.police.gov.bd
Author: Shamim REja
11. Child Development Center In Clementi
Author: child development center in Clementi
12. How To Find The Best Recruiters In Los Angeles In Your Niche
Author: Tim Donnelly
13. What Is The Scope For Data Analyst In 21st Century?
Author: Sandy Dsouza
14. Top 10 Good Reasons To Pursue An Mba
15. Temporary Staffing: A Permanent End To Staffing Worries
Author: Kartik Patel